Contact Page - Contemporary Art School in France
Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art:
Welcome to the Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art (PASCA), an international fine arts institution located in the historic artists' colony of Pont-Aven, in Brittany, France. Our 15-week semester programs and two advanced summer intensives are designed to encourage artistic expression, personal growth, and a broader understanding of the connection between human history and your life as an artist. In our program you’ll study, work, and travel to the art and cultural centers of Europe.
Email: Contact us below
The PASCA difference: Immersive. Dynamic. Transformative.
Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Photography, Sculpture, Installations, Conceptual Art Courses.
Unique to PASCA’s study abroad program is our emphasis on integrating your experiences while here—whether they come from meeting a local merchant while on a walk in Brittany, or a response to a video installation at the Palais de Tokyo in Paris, or through the prompts you are given through assignment in the studio—with the art you are creating. Our courses and workshops are crafted to help you distill this heightened awareness—bring this awareness to your practice, and, ultimately, give you a solid foundation for your life as an artist.
Here are a few particulars on our curriculum, course and studio design that we think sets our program apart from others:
* Our thematic, concept-driven approach is dynamic and multi-disciplinary
* Cultural Site Seminars are designed to take advantage of exhibitions that expand on the cultural and academic goals of the program
* Our size and low student-to-faculty ratio creates a mentorship experience, rather than traditional classroom delivery
* The experiential component of the curriculum permeates students’ work
* Our studios are constructed as flexible spaces, allowing students to work both independently and collaboratively
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-10-08 were from:
Ulverstone, Tasmania, Australia;
Rye, New York, USA;