Art schools in France: Design schools, fashion design schools, interior design courses, graphic design education, cooking courses, culinary arts vacations, Écoles d'art en France, fashion design schools in Europe
11.Renaissance Painting Workshop - Atelier Neo Medici
Courses / Programs
Atelier Neo Medici offers two-month intensive painting workshops in the Aquitaine region of south-west France, for art students and professional painters. These workshops are available in Spring (March -April),and fall (October-November).
Students are taught Renaissance Painting Techniques for Contemporary Artists known as the "technique mixte". The courses are taught in French and English.
This course is geared to both beginning and advanced students. The only prerequisite is an intermediate to accomplished level of drawing and a serious attitude towards the craft of painting. Class size is kept to a minimum in order to facilitate one-to-one contact as often as possible; never more than eight ,and very often under five. Accommodations are available for international students.
Students are encouraged to work between classes, and have permanent access to the atelier to work outside class hours, every day of the week. Students receive 20 hours per week of studio instruction for a total of 160 hours, for the two month course.
Fondée en 1949, L’École Fleuri-Delaporte est une école de stylisme qui est localisée sur le Rue de Cîteaux dans le 12e arrondissement de Paris. L'école est une membre du Collège de Paris et est une composante de l’offre de formation de l’ESAFC, Etablissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Technique Privé – Reconnu légalement ouvert auprès de l’Académie de Paris sous le numéro 075 4777K.
Notre méthode unique de construction de la silhouette a été mise au point en 1949, sa pérennité dans un domaine aussi sensible que celui de la mode illustre à elle seule les valeurs de sa pédagogie.
Les enseignants sont tous des professionnels en exercice dans la spécialité qu’ils enseignent ; les dernières tendances, la réalité du terrain, les évolutions techniques et professionnelles sont ainsi divulguées en temps réel.
• Are you searching for a creative course / activity holiday for adults in France? Located near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of South West France, the French House Party provides residential, all-inclusive experience holidays for adults from around the world.
• Recommended in the National Geographic book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, our residential summer courses for individuals, couples and groups include cooking, creative writing, and songwriting. Some of our scheduled cooking courses are also available in Spring and Autumn.
• For groups of 6 or more, we can also arrange tailor-made packages year-round. Additional programs for groups include bridge holidays, art and mixed media, books and drama, and digital film making.
• A range of corporate and team building breaks can also be provided.
• Carcassonne is situated only 50 miles from Toulouse with its international airport and approximately 390 miles from Paris.
• Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
"Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
Summer Creative Courses
• Creative Writing: 6-day courses
• Songwriting Course: 4-day course
Residential Courses for Groups (6+ people)
• Digital Film Making
• Books & Drama
• Art & Mixed Media
• Golf & Gourmet
• Corporate & Team Building Breaks
Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world searching for quality career education in these fields.
Established in 1965 by Richard Roy, PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English.
During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.
We also offer a four-week English language course for international students and native French students at elementary to advanced levels of English. The course is designed to prepare them for further studies in English-speaking institutions.
The Paris American Academy is registered by the Académie de Paris, as a private institution of higher learning under the 12 July 1875 jurisdiction.
Our semester abroad programs are available either during the fall or spring semester, and university credits can be earned on the semester programs for transfer to colleges and universities on both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Based in the Lot and Dordogne regions of South West France, Chateaux Painting Holidays provide 8-day residential art and painting courses that take place in an authentic rural French setting - either a beautiful French renaissance chateau, or a UNESCO world heritage medieval abbey. In addition to our 8-day Residential course, we also provide 1-Day short courses.
Our 8-day courses feature small groups (12 max) of painters from all around the world. The course welcomes all ages, all levels and all abilities, combining painting with real learning in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. The courses are absolutely suitable for absolute beginners, and appropriate for advanced level tuition.
Located in the centre of Paris with two other locations in Milan and London, we are a dedicated team at Istituto Marangoni University. Our mission is to prepare a new generation of creative leaders. Our programmes are specially designed for students who are keen and willing to learn advanced techniques in the fashion and design industry.
At Istituto Marangoni we offer sharply defined, fully immersed courses giving you advanced training in some of the most interesting fields of fashion and design. Exciting assigments include choosing the perfect location for an advertising campaign. You will be responsible for organising the fashion show, creating an image expressing the clothings moods and turning it into something unforgettable.
Basic, One-Year and Summer Courses in Fashion Design; Fashion Styling; Fashion Business; Interior Design; Master Programmes are also offered. Courses are taught in French and English with the options of Italian, Portuguese and Spanish for the Summer Courses. We have schools in Paris, Milan and London.
Art and Cooking Classes in Provence, France, is dedicated to bringing you an attractive approach to learning traditional French gastronomy. We offer to our guests an exclusive Culinary Adventures in Provence program which is specially designed for the food connoisseurs who wish to learn, or improve, the art of Mediterranean cooking and discover the way of life in the South of France. Our other program, Art and Gourmet Adventures, is designed for Art connoisseurs as well as amateurs who also wish to discover the architecture and history of France and capture the essence and flavors of the French regional cuisines.
18.EEGP - European School for Advertising & Graphic Design
Courses / Programs
EEGP - European School for Advertising & Graphic Design is a private techical higher education school located in Angers, France. EEGP provides training in the fields of illustration, cartoon-strips, computer graphics, multimedia and animation. The minimum age to take the EEGP admission process is 17 years old. The equivalent to French baccalaureate is required for an entry at EEGP. Applicants must have special skills in drawing and arts and obviously they must show their strong interest.
Foreign students are welcomed and are selected just the same way as the French student. Besides, they must be proficient enough in French to attend the course. Students who have previously been studying in the same subjects may be interviewed for a special entry in the 2nd year course.
Higher National Diploma (HND) in Graphic Design; International Course ( Graphic Design,French as a foreign language, Art and advertising knowledges); Multimedia Course (Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXpress, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Golive, InDesign, Autocad, 3Dsmax). BTS Communication visuelle
• Calling students from France and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Located in the heart of central Paris, Bilingual Acting Workshop is an acting school that brings together multilingual and multicultural individuals to enhance their expression, education, and networking through related studies in media, theatre, and film.
Taught in English, we provide dedicated acting programs and workshops to local and international adults and teens.
Beyond the classroom, BAW fosters the development of opportunities for its participants. As a result, several independent professional film and theatre projects have grown out of BAW workshops and classes.