CMEF, French Riviera: The Centre Méditerranéen d'Etudes Françaises (CMEF) is located in the South of France, at the heart of the French Riviera, on the Cote d'Azur between Nice and Monaco in Monte Carlo. CMEF sets in a beautiful park overlooking the Mediterranean at the doorstep of Monaco. It is a non profit making organisation which complements the State Education system, and was founded in 1952.
It is an international school with a long tradition on French language courses: teenagers summer camp; French courses for teachers and adults; language and educational stays for middle and high schools or university groups all year round; cultural and artistic programs.
Accommodation can be full board or half board in simple but renowned rooms with facilities, 2 to 5 beds.
Programmes for groups or individuals year round, Language study formule for University groups (Credits), Language study trips for Secondary and High School Classes, International summer programme - Juniors 13 / 17 years old, French summer courses 18 / 35 years old, Training course for foreign French Teachers
"Le Collège et Lycée climatique d'Argelès-Gazost" is one of the best boarding schools in France, 120 km away from Toulouse International Airport, one hour from Biarritz and half an hour from Pau and Tarbes, right in the heart of les Midi-Pyrénées, one of the most beautiful places in France. The staff are all FLE qualified and our concept is "Immersion in French at all times". Every year, we have a ratio of faculty staff to students of 1:3
En Famille International, located in Salignac (near Bordeaux), France, is an organisation offering high quality long term student exchange programs between France and other countries. Since 1978 we have been organising six-month cultural exchanges for young children.
We are a member of the UNSE (Union Nationale des organisations de Séjours longue durée à l'Etranger) - a well-known French body that groups together selected organisations that deal with high quality long term exchanges.
Established in 1992, Irish College of English (ICE) is a high-quality English language school in Dublin, Ireland that is recognised by the Irish Department of Education and Science. Our International Junior Summer Camp takes place every Summer from June to August, and attracts students from all over the world (ages 11-17). Our children's & parents feedback is excellent and we continue to strive to make our English Summer Camps the highlight of every student's summer. Student start dates are flexible and courses are based on 2, 3 & 4 week stays.
Students can choose from General and Intensive Academic & Cultural courses, or our range of English & Sports programmes (Golf, Sailing & Horse Riding options available). Each course features a minimum of 15 hours of English tuition per week.
Our Summer Programmes are a great opportunity for students to improve their English and grow to love the language by living it. Students stay with host families within easy reach of the school, attend classes in the mornings, and participate in afternoon activities.
Our Junior Summer Camps offer the ideal balance of study and leisure. Our activity programme includes a wide range of cultural tours and excursions as well as Ceilis (Irish dancing)/Discos. We also arrange sporting activities, including; football, tennis, pitch and putt, basketball and bowling, cinema, quasar etc.
• International Language Camps (ILC) provides a range of fun language and activity-based summer and winter camps for children and teenagers ages 6-17 from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete French and / or English language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps. Students can choose to stay for 1-6 weeks.
• Our summer and winter camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva which is only 75km away (transfers from Geneva airport are available).
• Our participants have the opportunity to study a foreign language by total immersion in an international setting with a multi-lingual team from all over the world. As well as French / English language classes, students can also take part in all sorts of sports including mountaineering, orienteering, water sports, skiing, snowboard, ice-skating, and more.
• Our campers become international citizens by living in a multicultural context with continuous interaction among peers, which naturally leads to the respect of others.
• All of this takes place in an environment which is friendly and secure, the essential building blocks of constructive and stimulating learning.
• One of ILC’s missions is to help campers discover their inner strengths and use their resources to their advantage.
Situated in Montpellier, a beautiful city on the Mediterranean coast in the south of France, LSF Montpellier is a leading language school that offers accredited French language immersion programs including Easter, Summer & Autumn Camps, Sports Camps, and Group Programs for young children and teens ages 11-16. Beginner to advanced level French academic classes are provided alongside student accommodation and a complete activity & excursion program. We also provide a dedicated International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Preparation course for secondary school students ages 16-19.
During their French language immersion experience, young students have the opportunity of staying with a French Host Family (Homestay) or in a Student Residence. Staying with a French host family gives your child the opportunity to discover the French culture and improve their French on a daily basis.
French Language Immersion Courses for Juniors & Teens:
- French Easter Program (11-16 years)
- French Summer Program (11-16 years)
- French Autumn Program (11-16 years)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Preparation Course (Ages 16-19)
- School Group Classes
- Homestay Program (stay with a local French host family)
- Handball and Language Camps for teens
French Summer Classes, Cannes - Summer Camps 2024 + ONLINE French Classes
Courses / Programs
• Participating in a French immersion program in the South of France will give your child or teenager a head-start academically as well as unforgettable memories!
• French Summer Classes (Passeport pour les Langues) provides year-round and summer French courses in Cannes on the French Riviera for children (from age 6+), teenagers (junior and high school students), adults and families. Children under 17 must be travelling with an adult.
• The combination of quality French language classes and fun recreational activities provide our students with an enjoyable way of learning French or refreshing their current skills, while experiencing a wonderful holiday on the Mediterranean Coast.
• French lessons are taught each morning by qualified and experienced native speakers.
• Each child is placed in the class that best suits their needs, depening on age and ability. Class sizes are kept small (maximum of 8 students) to ensure that each child gets individual attention.
• We make it easy for whole families to attend our school. Because all of our French language classes are held at the same time (from 9 a.m to 12.30 p.m), parents can drop their children off before the adult class, see them at the break time and pick them up after their French class in the same building.
Review: "Nous avons beaucoup aimé les cours, le séjour à la maison de Michèle, les activités à Cannes et les amis de l’école. Nous avons beaucoup appris et espérons revenir l’année prochaine."
- Arnaud et Stephan, Belgium
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.