Atoll Juniors: Based in Nice, on the Côte d'Azur, our school has been one of the leading French Language schools since 1985. Each year we welcome about 3500 students from all countries. Our language immersion programs for juniors (9/17 years old) take place in Antibes, Cannes, Hyères, Biarritz, Nice, Paris, Provence and French Riviera (Côte d'Azur).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our package is all inclusive and consists of a double room in a French family or a room in the residence, Full Board, Excursion and activity program. Enjoy learning French in beautiful surroundings and a relexed atmosphere. This is the place to gain new experiences, make new friends and have lots of fun. It will be the experience of a life-time !
Courses / Programs:
Full Immersion French Program; Standard French Language Lessons; Intensive French Courses; DELF for Juniors.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
FIL is a French language summer camp in South of France for Juniors aged from 11 to 17.
Our 11-day summer programmes combine French workshops with a wide range of adventure activities, including canyoning, sea kayaking, swimming, evening activities IN IMMERSION.
Our summer French courses take place in Saint Laurent de Cerdans, a charming village situated 60km south of Perpignan, in the Languedoc Roussillon region, close to the Spanish border. Participants can fly into Barcelona international airports or travel by rail to Perpignan.
Our groups are divided according to age: the «FIL Junior» (ages 11-15) and the "FIL Ado" (ages 15-17).
* 16 / 24 participants in each group
* 2 / 3 French teenagers in each group
* 2 / 3 experienced and enthusiastic leaders who will accompany the teenagers during their stay from morning till evening, present on camp 24/7.
* Our native French teachers are the team leaders and they lead everyday life in FRENCH with the group.
The priority of our Summer programmes = to develop oral expression through daily French practice. We encourage our participants to speak French all day long, in addition to their French language classes - this is "immersion totale".
**SUMMER: 11-day summer camps
- From 29/06 to 14/08/2019
- 11-17 years old
- French Camp; Multi-activity
- French Camp; Horse riding
+ 21 hours of French courses included
- True camp life immersion in French language
- Activities: canyoning, wake-boarding, paddle board, hiking, etc.
- FIL camp: safe, peaceful, natural environment
- Accommodation: on site, bedrooms 4-6 students with bathroom
- Full board: fresh local products cooked by our chef, special diets/allergies catered for
- Swimming pool, WIFI, cozy outdoor spots, mountain views
En Famille International, located in Salignac (near Bordeaux), France, is an organisation offering high quality long term student exchange programs between France and other countries. Since 1978 we have been organising six-month cultural exchanges for young children.
We are a member of the UNSE (Union Nationale des organisations de Séjours longue durée à l'Etranger) - a well-known French body that groups together selected organisations that deal with high quality long term exchanges.
Situated in Montpellier, a beautiful city on the Mediterranean coast in the south of France, LSF Montpellier is a leading language school that offers accredited French language immersion programs including Easter, Summer & Autumn Camps, Sports Camps, and Group Programs for young children and teens ages 11-16. Beginner to advanced level French academic classes are provided alongside student accommodation and a complete activity & excursion program. We also provide a dedicated International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Preparation course for secondary school students ages 16-19.
During their French language immersion experience, young students have the opportunity of staying with a French Host Family (Homestay) or in a Student Residence. Staying with a French host family gives your child the opportunity to discover the French culture and improve their French on a daily basis.
French Language Immersion Courses for Juniors & Teens:
- French Easter Program (11-16 years)
- French Summer Program (11-16 years)
- French Autumn Program (11-16 years)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Preparation Course (Ages 16-19)
- School Group Classes
- Homestay Program (stay with a local French host family)
- Handball and Language Camps for teens
• St Brelade's College is an English language school located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We provide a range of year-round and summer English language courses for students aged 10-18 years including intensive, private lessons, holiday programmes or residential programmes. We offer courses for individuals or groups.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. We offer a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as conservation parks and castles, and arranging activities and social evenings.
• We provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise and learn the English language, along with having a memorable stay.
• Our students have the choice of staying in homestay accommodation with one of our host families on the island, in a summer residence or in hotel accommodation.
Student Testimonial: "Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining. I saw the results this year on my grades." Arethuse, 15, France, 2 week summer holiday course
• International Language Camps (ILC) provides a range of fun language and activity-based summer and winter camps for children and teenagers ages 6-17 from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete French and / or English language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps. Students can choose to stay for 1-6 weeks.
• Our summer and winter camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva which is only 75km away (transfers from Geneva airport are available).
• Our participants have the opportunity to study a foreign language by total immersion in an international setting with a multi-lingual team from all over the world. As well as French / English language classes, students can also take part in all sorts of sports including mountaineering, orienteering, water sports, skiing, snowboard, ice-skating, and more.
• Our campers become international citizens by living in a multicultural context with continuous interaction among peers, which naturally leads to the respect of others.
• All of this takes place in an environment which is friendly and secure, the essential building blocks of constructive and stimulating learning.
• One of ILC’s missions is to help campers discover their inner strengths and use their resources to their advantage.
"Le Collège et Lycée climatique d'Argelès-Gazost" is one of the best boarding schools in France, 120 km away from Toulouse International Airport, one hour from Biarritz and half an hour from Pau and Tarbes, right in the heart of les Midi-Pyrénées, one of the most beautiful places in France. The staff are all FLE qualified and our concept is "Immersion in French at all times". Every year, we have a ratio of faculty staff to students of 1:3