French Language Course France for Children, Homestay Programme, Language Immersion program for teens, high school students, secondary school students in Paris, Lyon, Montpellier, Bordeaux, south of France..
Situated in Montpellier, a beautiful city on the Mediterranean coast in the south of France, LSF Montpellier is a leading language school that offers accredited French language immersion programs including Easter, Summer & Autumn Camps, Sports Camps, and Group Programs for young children and teens ages 11-16. Beginner to advanced level French academic classes are provided alongside student accommodation and a complete activity & excursion program. We also provide a dedicated International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Preparation course for secondary school students ages 16-19.
During their French language immersion experience, young students have the opportunity of staying with a French Host Family (Homestay) or in a Student Residence. Staying with a French host family gives your child the opportunity to discover the French culture and improve their French on a daily basis.
French Language Immersion Courses for Juniors & Teens:
- French Easter Program (11-16 years)
- French Summer Program (11-16 years)
- French Autumn Program (11-16 years)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Preparation Course (Ages 16-19)
- School Group Classes
- Homestay Program (stay with a local French host family)
- Handball and Language Camps for teens
• Participating in a French immersion program in the South of France will give your child or teenager a head-start academically as well as unforgettable memories!
• French Summer Classes (Passeport pour les Langues) provides year-round and summer French courses in Cannes on the French Riviera for children (from age 6+), teenagers (junior and high school students), adults and families. Children under 17 must be travelling with an adult.
• The combination of quality French language classes and fun recreational activities provide our students with an enjoyable way of learning French or refreshing their current skills, while experiencing a wonderful holiday on the Mediterranean Coast.
• French lessons are taught each morning by qualified and experienced native speakers.
• Each child is placed in the class that best suits their needs, depening on age and ability. Class sizes are kept small (maximum of 8 students) to ensure that each child gets individual attention.
• We make it easy for whole families to attend our school. Because all of our French language classes are held at the same time (from 9 a.m to 12.30 p.m), parents can drop their children off before the adult class, see them at the break time and pick them up after their French class in the same building.
Review: "Nous avons beaucoup aimé les cours, le séjour à la maison de Michèle, les activités à Cannes et les amis de l’école. Nous avons beaucoup appris et espérons revenir l’année prochaine."
- Arnaud et Stephan, Belgium
• International Language Camps (ILC) provides a range of fun language and activity-based summer and winter camps for children and teenagers ages 7-17 from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete French and / or English language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps. Students can choose to stay for 1-6 weeks.
• Our summer and winter camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva which is only 75km away (transfers from Geneva airport are available).
• Our participants have the opportunity to study a foreign language by total immersion in an international setting with a multi-lingual team from all over the world. As well as French / English language classes, students can also take part in all sorts of sports including mountaineering, orienteering, water sports, skiing, snowboard, ice-skating, and more.
• Our campers become international citizens by living in a multicultural context with continuous interaction among peers, which naturally leads to the respect of others.
• All of this takes place in an environment which is friendly and secure, the essential building blocks of constructive and stimulating learning.
• One of ILC’s missions is to help campers discover their inner strengths and use their resources to their advantage.
Based in Nice, on the Côte d'Azur, our school has been one of the leading French Language schools since 1985. Each year we welcome about 3500 students from all countries. Our language immersion programs for juniors (9/17 years old) take place in Antibes, Cannes, Hyères, Biarritz, Nice, Paris, Provence and French Riviera (Côte d'Azur).
Our package is all inclusive and consists of a double room in a French family or a room in the residence, Full Board, Excursion and activity program. Enjoy learning French in beautiful surroundings and a relexed atmosphere. This is the place to gain new experiences, make new friends and have lots of fun. It will be the experience of a life-time!
En Famille International, located in Salignac (near Bordeaux), France, is an organisation offering high quality long term student exchange programs between France and other countries. Since 1978 we have been organising six-month cultural exchanges for young children.
We are a member of the UNSE (Union Nationale des organisations de Séjours longue durée à l'Etranger) - a well-known French body that groups together selected organisations that deal with high quality long term exchanges.
The Centre Méditerranéen d'Etudes Françaises (CMEF) is located in the South of France, at the heart of the French Riviera, on the Cote d'Azur between Nice and Monaco in Monte Carlo. CMEF sets in a beautiful park overlooking the Mediterranean at the doorstep of Monaco. It is a non profit making organisation which complements the State Education system, and was founded in 1952. Accommodation can be full board or half board in simple but renowned rooms with facilities, 2 to 5 beds.
Programmes for groups or individuals year round, Language study formule for University groups (Credits), Language study trips for Secondary and High School Classes, International summer programme - Juniors 13 / 17 years old, French summer courses 18 / 35 years old, Training course for foreign French Teachers
La Giraudiere offers customized French school trips to the Southwest region of France for British primary school students and American elementary school students. La Giraudiere is a small holiday hamlet close to the village of Brossac in the beautiful Charente region. Our school trips to France are designed to provide a hands-on introduction to the French language and culture.
Our programs are extremely flexible. We offer you the option of booking accommodation only, or a fully inclusive comprehensive school trip to France complete with meals and excursions. La Giraudiere can arrange a diverse selection of mix and match activities designed to meet specific curriculum needs, including historical, language and religious-themed outings, as well as sports and other activities.
La Giraudiere is easily accessible whether you travel by road, train or air. The Charente region is 370km from Paris and served by airports at La Rochelle and Poitiers which offer flights to and from destinations in France and Europe. During their trip, students will have the opportunity to explore the beautiful region of Charente, as well as the neighboring regions of Charente Maritime, Dordogne and Gironde.
"Le Collège et Lycée climatique d'Argelès-Gazost" is one of the best boarding schools in France, 120 km away from Toulouse International Airport, one hour from Biarritz and half an hour from Pau and Tarbes, right in the heart of les Midi-Pyrénées, one of the most beautiful places in France. The staff are all FLE qualified and our concept is "Immersion in French at all times". Every year, we have a ratio of faculty staff to students of 1:3