Lines: "Le College et Lycée climatique d'Argeles-Gazost" is one of the best boarding schools in France, 120 km away from Toulouse International Airport, one hour from Biarritz and half an hour from Pau and Tarbes, right in the heart of les Midi-Pyrénées, one of the most beautiful places in France. The staff are all FLE qualified and our concept is "Immersion in French at all times". Every year, we have a ratio of faculty staff to students of 1:3. LINES Languages Ltd is British Council accredited.
Highly intensive, but fun! Juniors & Seniors have 32 lessons/wk in groups of average 6-7 students (max. 10) of the same level. Tailor-made courses adapted to the level and the needs of every single student.
Based in Nice, on the Côte d'Azur, our school has been one of the leading French Language schools since 1985. Each year we welcome about 3500 students from all countries. Our language immersion programs for juniors (9/17 years old) take place in Antibes, Cannes, Hyères, Biarritz, Nice, Paris, Provence and French Riviera (Côte d'Azur).
Our package is all inclusive and consists of a double room in a French family or a room in the residence, Full Board, Excursion and activity program. Enjoy learning French in beautiful surroundings and a relexed atmosphere. This is the place to gain new experiences, make new friends and have lots of fun. It will be the experience of a life-time!
• International Language Camps (ILC) provides a range of fun language and activity-based summer and winter camps for children and teenagers ages 6-17 from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete French and / or English language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps. Students can choose to stay for 1-6 weeks.
• Our summer and winter camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva which is only 75km away (transfers from Geneva airport are available).
• Our participants have the opportunity to study a foreign language by total immersion in an international setting with a multi-lingual team from all over the world. As well as French / English language classes, students can also take part in all sorts of sports including mountaineering, orienteering, water sports, skiing, snowboard, ice-skating, and more.
• Our campers become international citizens by living in a multicultural context with continuous interaction among peers, which naturally leads to the respect of others.
• All of this takes place in an environment which is friendly and secure, the essential building blocks of constructive and stimulating learning.
• One of ILC’s missions is to help campers discover their inner strengths and use their resources to their advantage.
En Famille International, located in Salignac (near Bordeaux), France, is an organisation offering high quality long term student exchange programs between France and other countries. Since 1978 we have been organising six-month cultural exchanges for young children.
We are a member of the UNSE (Union Nationale des organisations de Séjours longue durée à l'Etranger) - a well-known French body that groups together selected organisations that deal with high quality long term exchanges.
• Participating in a French immersion program in the South of France will give your child or teenager a head-start academically as well as unforgettable memories!
• French Summer Classes (Passeport pour les Langues) provides year-round and summer French courses in Cannes on the French Riviera for children (from age 6+), teenagers (junior and high school students), adults and families. Children under 17 must be travelling with an adult.
• The combination of quality French language classes and fun recreational activities provide our students with an enjoyable way of learning French or refreshing their current skills, while experiencing a wonderful holiday on the Mediterranean Coast.
• French lessons are taught each morning by qualified and experienced native speakers.
• Each child is placed in the class that best suits their needs, depening on age and ability. Class sizes are kept small (maximum of 8 students) to ensure that each child gets individual attention.
• We make it easy for whole families to attend our school. Because all of our French language classes are held at the same time (from 9 a.m to 12.30 p.m), parents can drop their children off before the adult class, see them at the break time and pick them up after their French class in the same building.
Review: "Nous avons beaucoup aimé les cours, le séjour à la maison de Michèle, les activités à Cannes et les amis de l’école. Nous avons beaucoup appris et espérons revenir l’année prochaine."
- Arnaud et Stephan, Belgium
The Centre Méditerranéen d'Etudes Françaises (CMEF) is located in the South of France, at the heart of the French Riviera, on the Cote d'Azur between Nice and Monaco in Monte Carlo. CMEF sets in a beautiful park overlooking the Mediterranean at the doorstep of Monaco. It is a non profit making organisation which complements the State Education system, and was founded in 1952. Accommodation can be full board or half board in simple but renowned rooms with facilities, 2 to 5 beds.
Programmes for groups or individuals year round, Language study formule for University groups (Credits), Language study trips for Secondary and High School Classes, International summer programme - Juniors 13 / 17 years old, French summer courses 18 / 35 years old, Training course for foreign French Teachers
ISSOS, Summer Schools at Cambridge and St Andrews Universities
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS gives international students (ages 13-18) the opportunity to improve their English language skills while enjoying an unforgettable summer experience in the UK!
• We offer all-inclusive three-week summer school programs in July and August in the world-famous Cambridge and St. Andrews Universities.
• Cambridge and St Andrews are university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location for our students.
• St Andrews is located on the beautiful east coast of Scotland, approximately 50 miles (80km) north-east of Edinburgh and 80 miles (130 km) north-east of Glasgow.
• The city of Cambridge in England is situated approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced summer experience of academics, fun and culture. Students choose one academic subject and one elective subject to study during their 3-week stay.
• Academic subject options include English language courses for beginner to advanced students.
• We attract students from all over the world, representing over 60 nationalities. We offer limited places to guarantee small class sizes and individual attention.
Student Review: "It’s hard to sum up ISSOS in a few lines, but its quite easy to sum up in one word: Brilliant! From classes to activities to trips, ISSOS has something for everyone and more than one thing for most."
- Rachel, USA