Art Schools France: Fashion design school in Paris, University fashion course, Interior design program, Fashion styling, Master programmes, Fashion business courses, Study abroad program Paris, Summer fashion school France
Istituto Marangoni: Istituto Marangoni is an acclaimed Fashion and Design University located in the heart of Paris with two other schools in Milan and London. We offer Basic, One Year, Summer and Master Programmes for keen fashion and design students. Our students in Paris can enjoy a rich social programme. Invitations to the most exclusive clubs are regularly sent to the school and Marangoni students are frequently on the guest list of the most fashionable clubs and evening events.
PMC Studio offer all-inclusive learning holidays in South-West France. We specialize in metal clay and jewelry holidays combined with the French food and wine experience.
Our courses feature an exciting and versatile new material called 'metal clay', which enables people with no prior experience to produce amazing jewellery in silver, gold, bronze, copper and more.
Our courses are taught in both French and English. We also run masterclasses in various creative skills where known artists/trainers visit PMC Studio.
Our certification courses are recognised by the PMC Guild and the Art Clay Society. This ensures that your certification is recognised worldwide. The modules have been planned and developed carefully to ensure a quality programme.
If you prefer to take more time to complete the certification courses we offer a rolling certification course in metal clay.
We also offer a distance learning programme for students who wish to study from home.
Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world searching for quality career education in these fields.
Established in 1965 by Richard Roy, PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English.
During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.
We also offer a four-week English language course for international students and native French students at elementary to advanced levels of English. The course is designed to prepare them for further studies in English-speaking institutions.
The Paris American Academy is registered by the Académie de Paris, as a private institution of higher learning under the 12 July 1875 jurisdiction.
Our semester abroad programs are available either during the fall or spring semester, and university credits can be earned on the semester programs for transfer to colleges and universities on both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
With locations across France, in Paris, Lyon, Nancy, Nice & Bordeaux, Ecoles de Condé provides Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in design and graphic arts fields including design, visual communication, fashion, photography, and more. The courses offered by the Écoles de Condé are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s or European Master’s degree.
Since our foundation in 1989, the main ambition of the Ecoles de Conde is to provide motivated students with the necessary training that will enable them to follow careers in Design and Graphic Arts and Arts and Crafts.
Ecoles de Conde are the only Art schools in France that offer higher education training in the multiple different areas of Applied Arts, Illustration, Professional Photography, Restoration of Cultural Heritage or Art expertise and trade. Our excellent results in State examinations, our success rates in entry examinations and the facility with which our students integrate the professional world are all guarantors of the quality of our training.
Bachelor and Masters Degree Programs in Design & Graphic Arts, and Arts & Crafts
Design & Graphic Arts Programs:
- Foundation in Applied Arts
- BA in Interior Design
- BA in Product Design
- BA in Fashion Design
- BA in Graphic Design
- BA in Multimedia Design
- Master in Global Design
- MA in Communication Strategy
- Bachelor in Photography
- Fine Arts Workshops
- MA in Fine Arts
Arts & Crafts Programs:
- Restoration of Cultural Heritage
- BA in Art Market
- MA in Art Appraisal
- MA in Art Market & Trading
Situated just a minute from the iconic Eiffel Tower in central Paris, France, Paris College of Art (PCA) is a private, degree-granting university offering a range of Certificate & Bachelor Degree art programs in fields that include Art History, Theory & Criticism, Communication Design, Illustration, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, and more. Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), the university also offers study abroad programs, summer courses, and university preparation programs.
PCA’s mission is to provide the highest standard of art and design education, taught within an American pedagogical paradigm, while being influenced and informed by our French and European environment. Our international faculty is comprised of 100 leaders in the art, design, and business industries in Europe and courses are taught in English. PCA offers an interdisciplinary education for 300 full-time students coming from 50 different countries.
Paris College of Art is a dynamic forum for exchanging ideas, methods and professional experience. Our students and faculty combine curiosity, experimentation and enthusiasm in the pursuit of learning.
• Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture offers year-round and summer drawing and painting classes & workshops in central Paris for adults, tourists, artists, art students, children and families at beginner to advanced levels.
• Classes are taught in English or French to students from around the world.
• Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
• Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
• My comfortable studio is located in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, a chic & refined neighborhood on the Left Bank (South Side) of the River Seine (near the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, and the famous pedestrian street Rue Cler, and the Pont Alexandre III bridge).
• It is also conveniently close to the metro stations Ecole Militaire and La Tour-Maubourg (Metro Line 8).
• In suitable weather, we continue sketching outdoors (I lend folding stools to the students), either on Rue Cler, or at the Champ de Mars (Eiffel Tower), or at the Invalides.
• It is a good way to explore Paris, discovering places that one wouldn't necessarily have gone to using a guidebook or following regular tours.
Student Testimonial: "Pauline is lovely and fresh and efficient. I learnt so much from her, in such a short time, and in such a fun and interesting way. I felt inspired for weeks in a row by what I learnt from her."
Art Classes / Workshops in Paris for adults & children: For beginner to advanced students • 3-hour customized courses for 1 to 4 adults, at the studio & outdoors (if suitable), twice a week (Tuesdays & Fridays).
• Classes for children & teens at the studio on Wednesdays, 1 to 4 participants/class:
- 90 minute class for children (ages 5 - 17)
- 1 hour course for small children (ages 3-4)
• Private art classes available on request
• Corporate / Team Building Workshops
• Painting day-trip for friends / family to Giverny in northern France at the famous gardens & home of impressionist painter Claude Monet
ESMOD International Fashion University Group, Paris
Courses / Programs
ESMOD is a renowed fashion design school located in the heart of Paris, France. We offer diploma, bachelor degree and master of arts degree programs to creative fashion designers and pattern drafters within the ESMOD Fashion Design and Creation section, and also train those who wish to collaborate with them for production, promotion, sales and collection enhancement within the ISEM / Fashion Business section.
Founded in 1841, we have an international network of 21 schools over 5 continents. Our aim is to celebrate fashion as a way of life, to make cultures and their differences interact. We have priviliged relationships with fashion firms worldwide that recruit our students for their qualifications that meet the market demands.
We offer personalized curriculums, according to each student's level of education, open in the Fashion Design & Creation, Fashion Business and Fashion Home Design sectors, offering numerous career opportunities in the different professions linked to the fashion industry. Our courses are offered in English and / or French, please contact us for further details.
- Fashion Design & Creation
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Marketing & Management
- Master Of Arts in Creative Couture
- Master of Arts in Fashion Home Design
- Master of Arts in Fashion & Marketing
- Master of Arts in Fashion Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Management and Fashion Firm Innovation, level II.
- MBA in Business Management – Fashion Business Development