Istituto Marangoni, Paris: At the Istituto Marangoni in Paris we pride on our innovative multidisciplinary approach to teaching young students the finetechniques and love for fashion and design. You will enjoy your time with us. We will teach you we will teach you everything you need to know to create a winning product. The possibilities that are then open to you are endless: from womenswear to menswear, eyewear to swimwear, publishing to image, fashion trends to styling, teaching to graphics. Our Basic Programme is the creative heart of the fashion design school. Every year it prepares a new generation of fashion designers who present themselves to the fashion world with a great fashion event. This first professional experience of the industry also serves as an excellent entry into the job world.
Fashion Design Course: From the techniques of design and pattern making to the history of fashion and art, from marketing and sociology to understanding new technologies, we will teach you everything you need to know to create a winning product. The possibilities that are then open to you are endless: from womenswear to menswear, eyewear to swimwear, publishing to image, fashion trends to styling, teaching to graphics.
The Basic Programme is the creative heart of the fashion design school. Every year it prepares a new generation of fashion designers who present themselves to the fashion world with a great fashion event. This first professional experience of the industry also serves as an excellent entry into the job world. Fashion Styling Course: To best express the designer's spirit, you will choose the perfect location for an advertising campaign. You will be responsible for organising the fashion show, creating an image expressing the clothings moods and turning it into something unforgettable. You will evoke a garment's true "soul" through the creation of a store's display window. Fashion magazines will trust your taste and vision to help choose the right look for the next season.
Fashion Business Course: In this course you will study the market and its segmentation: you will acquire the techniques of selling and commerce. You will learn how to control costs and refine communication and promotional techniques. Upon acquiring all these skills, you will finally be able to implement your own projects, manage collaborators and consultants effectively and jumpstart your career in any fashion company, including your own.
Interior Design Course: This course pushes the frontiers of interior design. To create models of life, to interpret dreams and to answer people's expectations - these are the skills we instill in you, because you will be able to create lifestyles - and not just beautiful homes. This interior design course draws extensively on the Made in Italy philosophy, with a close link between style and technology.
Master Programmes in Fashion: For all Marangoni Master programmes, the achievement of the students will be evaluated throughout the year through a series of exercises, tests and projects. Attendance is also evaluated. In order to take the diploma, students must have attended at least 80% of their classes. These will go towards the final score needed to obtain the diploma. We offer Master Programmes in: Master Programme in Fashion Design Master Programme in Fashion Promotion Master Programme in Brand Management Master Programme in Fashion Buying
• Discover the world of culinary arts with renowned chefs! Situated in Argenteuil near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry school, established by the world-famous chef Alain Ducasse.
• Ducasse Education provides intensive year-round and summer programs for French students, international students, beginner chefs, practicing cooks and continuing education for professional chefs.
• Taught in English or French, the intensive programs combine theory with a high rate of hands-on practice. In our professional culinary programs, students have the opportunity to take part in an internship in a French restaurant selected by Ducasse Education.
• Our programs cover all of the essential functional culinary skills. In addition, they provide in-depth knowledge of products, seasonal availability, nutritional value, preparation methods, health & safety aspects, and applicable technologies.
• Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef, whose restaurants had a combined total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Culinary students and chefs have benefited from the highest level of instruction at Ducasse Education.
• We also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge." - Christian, USA
• Culinary Arts Diploma: 5-month skills-building + 3-month internship (taught in English & French)
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma: 3-month skills-building + 3-month internship (taught in English)
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts: 3-year program (in English & French, with two 5-month internships)
Pastry Arts Programs: • Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts (3 years)
• Pastry Arts / Superior Pastry Arts Program
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts
• French Bakery Arts
• French Pastry Campus (Summer & Spring)
Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world searching for quality career education in these fields.
Established in 1965 by Richard Roy, PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English.
During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.
We also offer a four-week English language course for international students and native French students at elementary to advanced levels of English. The course is designed to prepare them for further studies in English-speaking institutions.
The Paris American Academy is registered by the Académie de Paris, as a private institution of higher learning under the 12 July 1875 jurisdiction.
Our semester abroad programs are available either during the fall or spring semester, and university credits can be earned on the semester programs for transfer to colleges and universities on both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
• Gastro Academy at the French House Party is a high-calibre cookery school in the Carcassonne area of the Languedoc-Roussillon region of south-west France.
• We provide residential, all-inclusive French cooking courses to individuals and groups from around the world.
• Taught in English and French to students of all levels (total beginner to professional cooks), our culinary vacations combine top-quality food, award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors, and superb accommodation to give you an unforgettable experience!
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, our residential cookery courses are held in an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
• Carcassonne is approximately 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport, and 390 miles from Paris. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Our residential courses can accommodate non-participating partners who would like to have a golf programme arranged.
Testimonial: "So what did we learn from Jean-Marc and Robert? A huge amount. Watching these chefs prepare and cook is worth paying any money for."
- Jeanne Quigley, Irish Food Writers Guild
Experience a stunning week-long creative art / writing holiday in the beautiful south-west French countryside!
Situated in Beaulieu, just 1 hour east of Bordeaux, Le Manoir de Gurson provides 1-week 'Writing and Art courses' suitable for the complete beginner, improver or more experienced artist, covering a wide range of subjects and media.
Taught by experienced Isle of Wight artist Murray Ince, the course includes 7 nights' accommodation, breakfast, lunch and evening meals, all tuition, and day trips.
PMC Studio offer all-inclusive learning holidays in South-West France. We specialize in metal clay and jewelry holidays combined with the French food and wine experience.
Our courses feature an exciting and versatile new material called 'metal clay', which enables people with no prior experience to produce amazing jewellery in silver, gold, bronze, copper and more.
Our courses are taught in both French and English. We also run masterclasses in various creative skills where known artists/trainers visit PMC Studio.
Our certification courses are recognised by the PMC Guild and the Art Clay Society. This ensures that your certification is recognised worldwide. The modules have been planned and developed carefully to ensure a quality programme.
If you prefer to take more time to complete the certification courses we offer a rolling certification course in metal clay.
We also offer a distance learning programme for students who wish to study from home.
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading culinary institute with a state-of-the-art school in the South of France, and offers a range of culinary arts certificate & diploma programs to international students from around the world.
Our culinary programs are taught in English at a one star Michelin Level.
Located in Agde, a lively town in a beautiful Mediterranean seaside area in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, our courses include cooking and pastry hands-on classes, practical work experience (internships) and French language courses.
Students receive a French Gourmet Certificate or Diploma on completion of their program.
Our ultimate goal is that our students improve both their skills and knowledge of the food, beverage and gastronomy of the region and France, and the French language, but will also enjoy visiting the region, with its historic cities, varying and beautiful landscapes, and the most productive wine region in the world.
All of our teachers boast years of experience at prestigious, high-end Gastronomic Hotel-Restaurants.
Former students have come from the U.S., Canada, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Spain, Norway & many more. Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy also has a school in Miami, Florida.
Testimonial: "Since I went to France over 3 years ago...I have accomplished everything I expected from myself. Thank you for opening the school and giving me the opportunity to learn and embrace the south of France in such a fun way!"