Istituto Marangoni, Paris: At the Istituto Marangoni in Paris we pride on our innovative multidisciplinary approach to teaching young students the finetechniques and love for fashion and design. You will enjoy your time with us. We will teach you we will teach you everything you need to know to create a winning product. The possibilities that are then open to you are endless: from womenswear to menswear, eyewear to swimwear, publishing to image, fashion trends to styling, teaching to graphics. Our Basic Programme is the creative heart of the fashion design school. Every year it prepares a new generation of fashion designers who present themselves to the fashion world with a great fashion event. This first professional experience of the industry also serves as an excellent entry into the job world.
Fashion Design Course: From the techniques of design and pattern making to the history of fashion and art, from marketing and sociology to understanding new technologies, we will teach you everything you need to know to create a winning product. The possibilities that are then open to you are endless: from womenswear to menswear, eyewear to swimwear, publishing to image, fashion trends to styling, teaching to graphics.
The Basic Programme is the creative heart of the fashion design school. Every year it prepares a new generation of fashion designers who present themselves to the fashion world with a great fashion event. This first professional experience of the industry also serves as an excellent entry into the job world. Fashion Styling Course: To best express the designer's spirit, you will choose the perfect location for an advertising campaign. You will be responsible for organising the fashion show, creating an image expressing the clothings moods and turning it into something unforgettable. You will evoke a garment's true "soul" through the creation of a store's display window. Fashion magazines will trust your taste and vision to help choose the right look for the next season.
Fashion Business Course: In this course you will study the market and its segmentation: you will acquire the techniques of selling and commerce. You will learn how to control costs and refine communication and promotional techniques. Upon acquiring all these skills, you will finally be able to implement your own projects, manage collaborators and consultants effectively and jumpstart your career in any fashion company, including your own.
Interior Design Course: This course pushes the frontiers of interior design. To create models of life, to interpret dreams and to answer people's expectations - these are the skills we instill in you, because you will be able to create lifestyles - and not just beautiful homes. This interior design course draws extensively on the Made in Italy philosophy, with a close link between style and technology.
Master Programmes in Fashion: For all Marangoni Master programmes, the achievement of the students will be evaluated throughout the year through a series of exercises, tests and projects. Attendance is also evaluated. In order to take the diploma, students must have attended at least 80% of their classes. These will go towards the final score needed to obtain the diploma. We offer Master Programmes in: Master Programme in Fashion Design Master Programme in Fashion Promotion Master Programme in Brand Management Master Programme in Fashion Buying
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading fashion school located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France. Established in 1982, we offer 3-year Bachelor Degrees in Fashion Design & Technology and Fashion Marketing, and a 1-year intensive postgraduate certificate course in Contemporary Fashion Design.
We also offer graduate programs in the fields of Fashion Business and Luxury Brand Management. All of our fashion programs are taught entirely in the English language.
IFA Paris opened our school in Shanghai, China in 2002, and students on our Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology degree program are strongly encouraged to study abroad in Shanghai for part of their course. Students on our Bachelor in Fashion Marketing degree spend 10 academic weeks in Shanghai during their second year.
In addition, students can attend POLIMODA which is the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy, as part of the MBA / Masters Program in Luxury Brand Management and as part of the MBA / Masters Program in Fashion Business.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools. Contact us today for further information on how to apply for this exceptional opportunity.
Experience a stunning week-long creative art / writing holiday in the beautiful south-west French countryside!
Situated in Beaulieu, just 1 hour east of Bordeaux, Le Manoir de Gurson provides 1-week 'Writing and Art courses' suitable for the complete beginner, improver or more experienced artist, covering a wide range of subjects and media.
Taught by experienced Isle of Wight artist Murray Ince, the course includes 7 nights' accommodation, breakfast, lunch and evening meals, all tuition, and day trips.
Gastro Academy at the French House Party, Carcassonne
Courses / Programs
• The Gastro Academy at The French House Party is a high-calibre residential French cookery school near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne, in the Languedoc-Roussillon area of South West France.
• Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Gastro Academy provides all-inclusive cooking holidays for individuals and groups from around the world.
• Cookery classes, taught in English and French, are suitable for anyone passionate about food (from beginners to experienced cooks).
• Our culinary vacations combine superb accommodation, top-quality food, and award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, French House Party offers superior residential learning courses at an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
Testimonial: "Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
The Garden Design Academy, located in the Loire Valley region of Central France, is run by award-winning English garden designers Colin and Marie-Chantal Elliott. They are specialist tutors offering English language residential tuition in garden design and CAD technologies. We also offer over 60 distance learning courses.
Drawing on over 30 years of experience in horticulture, gardening, garden design and landscaping, the Academy provides a wide range of courses in these subjects by distance learning and a number of residential courses based in France's Loire Valley.
By teaming up with horicultural education experts around the world they have put together a range of courses from those suitable for the keen amateur gardener, through a range of professional developement training up to Masters level.
The Garden Design Academy is proud to offer the full range of qualifications from the UK's Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) and is the only establishment on mainland Europe to do so.
Their site in this central location gives residential students easy access by plane, train and car from all over Europe. Visits are arranged to the famous chateaux and gardens of the Loire Valley nearby.
Based in Montpellier, close to the Mediterranean coast in southern France, Studio M Academy is an international media & art school set up to welcome English-speaking students from around the world seeking to learn the arts in France. Studio M provides a wide range of professional Diplomas, Degrees and Short Courses in different artistic domains including Visual Communication, Film Directing, Sound Design, 3D Animation, and more.
Studio M offers not only French state qualifications (BAC Pro, BTS), but also international diplomas, Bachelors and Masters Degrees. Students can continue their studies internationally or pursue a career abroad. Studio M is a member of the European Federation of Schools. The languages and understanding of European culture is central to our ethos, ensuring our students are best prepared for the workplace.
Studio M has schools across France (in Lyon, Marseille, and Toulouse), and one in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and have trained young people to become consummate professionals for more than 20 years. Passion allows each undergraduate to excel in their chosen field, and our school provides them with the tools and training so that they can attain their goals.
Diplomas, Degrees, and Short Courses in Media & Arts taught in English & French:
Course categories include:
- Visual Communication And Graphics
- 3D Animation
- Sound and Radio
- Bachelor of Arts - Multimedia
- Bachelor of Arts - Design
- Bachelor of Arts in 3D Animation
- Master of Arts - 3D Animation and Game Design
- Art Director in Design and Communication (Masters)
• Calling students from France and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK