AIM - Hotel & Tourism Management School, Paris:
Académie Intérnationale de Management (AIM) is a hotel & tourism management school located in the heart of Paris, France. Established in 1992, we offer an accredited and internationally recognized Bachelor of Science degree program in International Hotel and Tourism Management. This three year degree course is taught entirely in English. Earning a Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree allows graduates to enter the professional arena just as quickly as obtaining specialized degrees in marketing, finance or human resources (Master's, MBA etc).Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Bachelor of Science (BS) in International Hotel and Tourism Management Degree Program (taught in English):
AIM's Bachelor of Science in International Hotel and Tourism Management degree course offers direct access to managerial positions and is a required step for students willing to continue their graduate studies. It is a three-year course and is suitable if:
- You are a high-school senior or equivalent
- You have already earned your high school diploma
- You have studied one to two years at university without attaining a diploma
- First year Core Curriculum includes: *Introduction to the Hospitality Industry; * Front Office Management; * Housekeeping Management; * Managerial Communication; Organizational Behavior; Intercultural Management; Business Computing ; Advanced English; * Public Speaking; Français pour les non-francophones (compulsory)
- Second Year Core Curriculum includes: * Accounting For Hospitality Managers; Contract Law – Legal Institutions; * Food & Beverage Cost Control; Entrepreneurship and Decision Making; * Human Resources Management CRASE (Cornell Restaurant Administration Strategic Exercise); * Managing Technology in the Hospitality Ind; * Leadership and Management; * Strategic Marketing And Sales; Negotiation Skills; Français pour les non-francophones (compulsory); assignments and on-site research missions.
- Third year Core Curriculum includes: * Excel Project Development; * Finance / Managerial Accounting; * Food & Beverage Purchasing; Managerial Communication; * Club Management; Strategic Management CHASE (Cornell Hotel Administration Strategic Exercise); Strategic Decision Making; Hotel Management Contracts; Web Design & Hospitality Marketing; Ethics & Negotiation; French for non-French speakers (compulsory)
* Classes leading to professional certification in those specific areas. Professional Certificates of Successful Completion for these subjects are awarded to students of the Bachelor of Science in International Hotel and Tourism Management degree program by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI). At least five subject areas (out of ten to thirteen) of the curriculum are bilaterally approved each year by AIM and AHLEI.
AIM's Bachelor's and Master of Science programs, among the most prestigious and sought-after degrees in the world, are registered with the French National Ministry of Education.
Our study programs are also licensed and certified in the United States by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI), America's leading authority in academic certification pertaining to the hospitality industry and hotel management.
This official recognition, well known at the international level, reflects the high quality of the instruction given at AIM, and allows graduates' easy entry into prestigious, top-level managerial positions worldwide.