2019 summer football camps in Europe: International soccer academies in Italy with professional teams. Summer soccer camp for boys / talented youth players. Summer football school in Italy for children & teenagers, day & residential soccer camps for juniors, teenagers / high school students in Italy, Spain, France & UK.
AC Milan Football Academy Camps & Juventus Summer Soccer Schools: Are you searching for an unforgettable soccer camps experience for your son in Italy in summer 2018? Soccer Camps International is an established facilitator for some of the most prestigious football summer camps in Europe - including residential and day Italian camp programs in association with AC Milan and Juventus. The AC Milan Football Academy Camps for boys ages 7-16 take place in 4 locations in the Venice area. Juventus Summer Soccer Schools are or boys ages 8-17, and are situated in 4 locations in Northern & Central Italy (2 in Turin, 1 close to Trento, and 1 in Abruzzo). Our Italian soccer camps are run by highly experienced, certified football coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players.
Email:Contact us here( or request a callback ).
Summer Soccer Camps in Italy: AC Milan & Juventus football camps are run by highly-experienced, certified coaches with many years of experience in teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
Juventus Summer Soccer Schools: • For boys ages 8-17 years • 1 or 2 week soccer sessions (Max 2 weeks) • Residential and Day camp options • Specific Goalkeeper practice available • Camps taught in Italian only • 4 locations in Northern & Central Italy
AC Milan Football Academy Camps: • For boys ages 7-16 years • 1 or 2 week soccer sessions (Max 2 weeks) • Residential and Day camp options • Goalkeeper practice available during all sessions • Camps taught in Italian (some coaches teach in English) • 4 locations in the Venice area (North-east Italy)
Parent Testimonials: • “ Louis had the best week of his life, met great friends and loved the coaching. He cried for 2 days after he came home because he missed it so much. can’t wait to go back.” Parents of Louis, UK
• “My children enjoyed their week at the camp and asked if they could go for two weeks next summer.” Parents of Marek and Mercer, USA
• “My husband and I would like to thank you for everything, my kids soccer camp at Cortina was incredible everyone at the hotel was very polite, the hotel was great, the milan staff was great, Otello was very nice everything very well organized. my kids want to return next year.” Parents of Antonio and Fernando, Mexico
• “Everything was great!!! My son looks forward to attending next summer.” Parents of Harry, USA
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Canadian School of Milan is an international private school that offers an English language-based education that centers around the Ontario Curriculum. We cater for children ages 1-14 (Preschool, Primary School & Middle School).
Children go into lessons at 8.50am, and the academic day finishes at 3.45pm when children can go home, join school clubs, or study in the homework room.
We set clear expectations for learning, and approach instruction with the understanding that each child's development is unique and individual.
Our curriculum aims to provide children with real and meaningful opportunities to use their skills both as a member of a community and as independent learners.
Our staff are carefully selected for their talents, skills and love for teaching and learning. Almost all have advanced degrees in their field.
The Bilingual Montessori School of Milan is a preschool for children ages three to six years, located close to the city centre of Milan, Italy. We provide bilingual education to our students: In both classrooms, a team of two teachers, one an Italian speaker and the other an English speaker, collaborate using a bilingual approach to education.
The two teachers take turns with the childrens' activities, while communicating in their native tongues. The bilingual approach is particularly appropriate for a Montessori classroom, where teachers typically emphasize individualized interaction with the students.
The preschool includes two multi-age bilingual Montessori classrooms. The classrooms are designed to provide an accessible, safe and inviting environment for each child. The furniture is child-sized, allowing easy access to a wide range of carefully selected activities around the room. Each child chooses her or his activities freely, feeling safe in the knowledge that the teacher is always nearby and ready to support their efforts.
Founded in 1962 in Milan, northern Italy, the American School of Milan is a K-12 institution with solid foundations that keeps a constant eye toward developing new technologies and is committed to seeking excellence in teaching and learning. Our eight-acre, gated campus is located on the outskirts of Milan and includes purpose built facilities that accommodate the Primary, Intermediate, Middle, and High Schools. Our programs are taught in English. Nurturing the potential of a child’s formative years in a stimulating environment full of challenges, inspiration and achievement, the American School of Milan embraces the more than 35 different nations that form its multicultural community.
With a talented, highly educated and experienced faculty of inspiring teachers, the school encourages children to develop their full potential, achieve personal excellence and become citizens of the world committed to life-long learning. Within a child-centered approach to education, ASM teachers strive to know and appreciate each student as an individual and to develop a nurturing relationship that stimulates personal growth as well as academic achievement.
- Early Childhood Program
- Elementary School
- Upper School
- Middle Years Program
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
- Performing Arts
- Laptop Program
- Programs are taught in English
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated close to the historic town of Battle in East Sussex, south-east England, Kildinan Park Dale Farm offers equine enthusiasts (aged 10-18) a chance to learn English language skills and horse-riding / stable management on the same course.
• Our English + Horseback Riding course is taught during the summer months and all ages and standards are welcome. Students are welcome to stay for just 1 week but we recommend staying 2 weeks or more to avail of the full benefit of our English tutorials.
• In addition to our English courses, we also offer a horse riding + horse care course for British children & teenagers ages 10 to 18 during Easter and summer school holidays.
• Students stay with us in our family home and ride our horses in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Having only 4-5 students stay with us at any one time enables our instructors to concentrate on the individual needs of each student.
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• 1 excursion per week
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airport
Horse Riding + Horse Care Course:
• For British students aged 10-18
• Held during summer and Easter holidays
St. Stephen's School is an international day and boarding school for high school students located in the heart of Rome, Italy. Each summer we offer English-speaking summer enrichment programs which are open to high school students from around the world. The programs offer a focus on the arts, classics and the humanities, and are built around the “extra-mural” approach to learning, in which the magnificent city of Rome itself is the classroom. The programs’ diverse course offerings provide a challenging experience that will open students’ hearts and minds while fostering an understanding and love for the history and culture of Rome and Italy.
Students focus on the city itself in courses such as Introduction to Ancient Rome, Renaissance Art in Rome, Modern Italy, Italian Language, Latin, City Drawing, Photography, Italian Music Appreciation, Dance, Creative Writing, Italian Literature, Studio Art, and Italian Cooking.
Weekend trips include visits to sites outside of Rome, such as Pompeii and the Bay of Naples area, Orvieto, or Florence.
Situated in the pedestrian area of Turin's historic city centre, L'Italiano Porticando is a family run Italian language school that provides Italian language and culture classes for foreigners - including a summer camp program for kids and teens ages 11-15.
Our Italian lessons are held by highly experienced and qualified mother-tongue teachers using the communicative method. The teachers' aim is to motivate the students to participate actively in their lessons and extra-curricular activities.
Activities like cooking workshops, sight-seeing tours and visits to museums are organized together with people born and grown up in Turin and with real professionals of the region.
In this way, language learning becomes a real cultural experience for those who want to learn Italian in Turin.