Summer camps in Italy: Italian language camps 2019, immersion schools, music courses for kids, dance summer camp in Rome, Italian study abroad summer programs for high school students, summer soccer football camps for teens in Europe..
Currently, Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers summer sports camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in Perugia, the capital city of the region of Umbria in central Italy.
In our summer camps, all sport training sessions, classes and social activities are conducted in the native language to maximize the educational value of the experience. Daily professional sports training and daytime language and/or chosen curriculum taught by highly qualified teachers make up the core of the TSC program. A carefully chosen selection of evening cultural activities, supervised social events and weekend trips to popular tourist attractions and historical destinations rounds out the experience.
Are you searching for a quality summer music camp abroad for your teenager? Musica Vesuviana (MV) offers an international summer music program in Italy for Italian and American student instrumentalists and vocalists of high school age. This 2-week camp takes place at the Fondazione Passarelli in Salerno, south-western Italy. Salerno is situated less than 30 miles south of Naples and 145 miles south of Rome.
On arrival each student is assessed to determine their level of proficiency. Their music lessons are then customized to meet their individual needs and goals. Daily assessment will measure progress and determine areas of weakness / strength. In addition to private instruction, students will be placed in appropriate ensembles commensurate with their abilities.
All students will be involved in performances at the institute as well as in the surrounding communities, where they will be able to share their music as well immerse themselves in the rich and varied artistic culture that Italy has to offer.
Curriculum includes an eclectic mix of American and Italian music and musical styles, taught by American and native master teachers:
- Classes in Ensemble, Music Appreciation, History of Music, Harmony
- American Music: Classical, Jazz, Gospel, Pop, Rock, Broadway Musicals
- Guitar Ensemble, Rhythm and Bass
- Learning and playing Italian music
- Musical/cultural exchanges with Italian students
- History of Italian music
- Italian Language Lessons
- Customized/individual instructions...
St. Stephen's School is an international day and boarding school for high school students located in the heart of Rome, Italy. Each summer we offer English-speaking summer enrichment programs which are open to high school students from around the world. The programs offer a focus on the arts, classics and the humanities, and are built around the “extra-mural” approach to learning, in which the magnificent city of Rome itself is the classroom. The programs’ diverse course offerings provide a challenging experience that will open students’ hearts and minds while fostering an understanding and love for the history and culture of Rome and Italy.
Students focus on the city itself in courses such as Introduction to Ancient Rome, Renaissance Art in Rome, Modern Italy, Italian Language, Latin, City Drawing, Photography, Italian Music Appreciation, Dance, Creative Writing, Italian Literature, Studio Art, and Italian Cooking.
Weekend trips include visits to sites outside of Rome, such as Pompeii and the Bay of Naples area, Orvieto, or Florence.
Situated in the pedestrian area of Turin's historic city centre, L'Italiano Porticando is a family run Italian language school that provides Italian language and culture classes for foreigners - including a summer camp program for kids and teens ages 11-15.
Our Italian lessons are held by highly experienced and qualified mother-tongue teachers using the communicative method. The teachers' aim is to motivate the students to participate actively in their lessons and extra-curricular activities.
Activities like cooking workshops, sight-seeing tours and visits to museums are organized together with people born and grown up in Turin and with real professionals of the region.
In this way, language learning becomes a real cultural experience for those who want to learn Italian in Turin.
Abbey Road Programs offer the academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime for high school students in Grades 9-12. If your child has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, archaeology, and mythology, our History of Western Civilization summer program offers all this and more. The trip combines travel, adventure, history and cultural immersion as students spend 6 nights each in Rome, Florence, Athens, and Paris, traveling and exploring alongside our staff of expert instructors, who specialize in European history from Ancient Greece to Renaissance Rome.
The Rome leg of the program includes a visit to Pompeii before we continue to Rome - the Eternal City, where you learn about emperors from Augustus to Constantine, with excursions to the Colosseum, Pantheon, Vatican and visits to other relics of their legacies.
The History of Western Civilization Course gives students a unique opportunity to discuss Athenian daily life at the Ancient Agora right underneath the Acropolis in Athens, marvel at Michelangelo’s works in Florence’s Piazza della Signoria, contemplate Louis XIV’s idea of Absolutism while sitting in the gardens of Versailles, and walk in Caesar’s footsteps in the Roman Forum. Watch European history come to life!
Join us in Italy this summer for a once-in-a-lifetime study abroad adventure! Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road Programs provide quality academic summer courses that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth and academic enrichment. This year, we are offering a 4-week Residential Cultural Immersion Program in Florence & Rome for high school students in grades 9-12.
Our Italian cultural immersion program course a three and a half week residential living experience in Florence with a four day travel excursion to Rome for a truly unforgettable summer abroad. It is impossible not to get caught up in the beauty of Florence and Tuscany. For this reason (and so many more) this incredible city serves as the starting point and foundation of our Italian residential immersion summer program.
7.AC Milan Football Academy Camps & Juventus Summer Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International is an experienced global leader in facilitating entry to some of the most prestigious soccer camps in Italy and Europe.
• We work in association with legendary Italian soccer clubs AC Milan and Juventus to deliver quality residential and day summer soccer camps for boys from around the globe.
• AC Milan Football Academy Camps are run in 4 locations in the Venice area, and are suitable for boys ages 7-16. Juventus Summer Soccer Schools are for boys ages 8-17, and take place in 4 locations in Northern & Central Italy (2 in Turin, 1 close to Trento, and 1 in Abruzzo).
• These soccer camps are designed for having fun and playing with the other boys. Your one or two weeks are spent learning to respect each other and learn new skills.
• In addition to our Italian soccer camps, we also provide entry to top camps in Spain (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid), France (PSG & Bordeaux), and England (Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea).
Parent Testimonial: "Stone had such an amazing experience at camp this summer! We are definitely bringing him back for another year. The staff and counselors were great. Thank you to all of your staff and counselors as this was one of his best experiences ever!!! - Parents of Stone, USA, AC Milan Junior Camps
AC Milan Football Academy Camps: • For boys ages 7-16 years
• 1 or 2 week soccer sessions (Max 2 weeks)
• Residential and Day camp options
• Goalkeeper practice available during all sessions
• Camps taught in Italian (some coaches teach in English)
• 4 locations in the Venice area (North-east Italy)
Juventus Summer Soccer Schools: • For boys ages 8-17 years
• 1 or 2 week soccer sessions (Max 2 weeks)
• Residential and Day camp options
• Specific Goalkeeper practice available
• Camps taught in Italian only
• 4 locations in Northern & Central Italy