Art Colleges / Design Schools in Europe: Fine arts school in Italy, study fashion design in Milan, graphic design, visual arts, interior design, study abroad programs, bachelor of arts / master of arts degree courses, graduate programs, summer courses in Italy, cursos de diseño en Milán, programas de verano en Italia
Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA - Italian design school: NABA is a recognised school of Visual Arts, Communication, Design and Restoration located in Milano, Italy. The school is located in the central canals area of the City of Milan - the recognised capital of fashion, publishing and design. NABA trains students and professionals in the areas of Design, Fashion and Textile Design, Theatre Design, Graphic Design and Art Direction, Media Design and Visual Arts through our undergraduate / graduate degree programs, diploma and certificate programs as well as summer courses. Transfer students (students wishing to enrol in the 2nd or 3rd year of a course) are welcome.
- Design (Industrial, Interior) - Fashion and Textile Design - Graphic Design and Art Direction - Media Design - Theatre Design - Visual Arts
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs: The three-year Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs follow the regulations of the Italian Ministry of Education and Research (MUR) both in the structure of the curricula and in the attribution of credits. The courses aim at developing design and technical skills necessary to guarantee direct entry into the world of work and focus meanwhile on cultivating a historical- critical view of the arts and production so as to provide students with a cultural basis that fosters students’ professional growth and gives them the opportunity to continue their studies in both the Academy and University systems.
Self-promotion skills and orientation in the job market are developed through additional individual and group activities and a qualified internship service.
In order to meet the needs of working students, NABA offers the possibility to attend the undergraduate three-year courses in "Fashion and Textile Design" and in "Graphic Design and Art Direction" in the evening and envisaging special condition of attendance.
2 year Master of Arts Degree Programs: The two-year Master of Arts Degree (MA) programs (120 educational credits) are intended for students wishing to complete a five-year academic career. The programs offer rigorous academic content, with theoretical disciplines being followed by intensive project work.
- Multimedia Communication Design - Textile and New Materials Design - Visual Arts and Curatorial Studies
One Year Master Degree Programs: The one-year Academic Master programs are annual courses for students who wish to acquire specialized skills and experience in the artistic and professional world within a period of intensive studies. Students previously holding a Bachelor Degree may acquire 60 educational credits, valid for continuing studies in Italy or abroad in order to achieve the complete Master of Arts Degree title. The one-year Master programs are also aimed at professionals who wish to give new direction to their professional career, by gaining new technical and project skills.
All programs have a unique yearly intake in January, apart from Landscape Design programs which starts every year in May.
- Photography and Visual Design (in collaboration with Forma. Centro Internazionale di Fotografia di Milano) - Digital Environment Design - Action Marketing and Visual Communication - Landscape Design - Extraordinary Landscapes (in collaboration with Politecnico di Milano) - Sound Design and Drama - Interior Design - New Domestic Landscapes (in English)
- Diploma Programs: Students who have completed only 11 years of education before applying to NABA, can ask to enrol in the three-year Diploma Programs. Diploma Programs have the same curricula and the same examinations as the BA Programs, however they lead to the awarding of a NABA diploma.
- Certificate Courses: These programs are intended for students who do not want to commit to attend a long-term educational path and desire to follow only one year of the Diploma Program or a more tailor-made curriculum.
- Semester / Year Abroad Programs: We offer semester / year abroad study programs to international students.These programs have been developed in cooperation with a network of International universities and aim to respond to the educational needs of students who wish to spend a semester or a year in Italy to study in the areas of Fashion, Design, Visual Arts and Communication in English. USA college/university students can obtain USA University transfer credits. (One semester corresponds to 15 USA University credits).
Starting dates: September and January
- Summer Courses: The Summer Programs propose a wide and updated synthesis of NABA know-how, giving a view of the most significant trends of the market, of industrial creation processes, of artistic and social expression, of Design, Fashion, Graphic and Communication, together with the opportunity to experiment with a topical project theme, under the guidance of renowned professionals and in cooperation with big companies.
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA
Welcome to Istituto Marangoni University. We offer Fashion and Design Courses in Milan, Paris and London. Every year over 2,000 students from all over the world meet at Istituto Marangoni to pursue a shared dream: design and fashion. It is here in Milan at one of the Europe's leading creative schools that young, talented individuals find the expertise they need to become professionals in their field.
It is learning how to take advantage of the richness of the past that is the optimization of all components of a project. To be a good designer, you should acquire a keen understanding of people, cultures and belief systems. Upon acquiring the skills we teach you, you will finally be able to implement your own projects, manage collaborators and consultants effectively and jumpstart your career in any fashion company, including your own.
Basic, One-Year and Summer Fashion & Design Courses covering subjects such as Fashion Design; Fashion Styling; Fashion Business; Interior Design; Product Design. We also offer specialised Master Programmes. Courses are taught in Italian and English as well as French, Spanish and Portuguese for the Summer Courses. We have schools in Milan, Paris and London.
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands