Portland State University - Intensive English Language Program: Portland State University is Oregon's largest university, offering more than 120 areas of study. Over 24,000 students attend PSU, including over 1000 international students from 90+ countries. Founded in 1964, the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) at Portland State University is one of the oldest university-based ESL programs in the western USA. Each term between 150 - 225 students, from over 20 countries, attend the IELP.
PSU's Intensive English Language Program (IELP) offers English language (ESL) classes designed for:
- Students seeking admission to PSU, or to other U.S. universities and colleges at the undergraduate and graduate levels. - Students (age 17 or older), adults, and professionals who are seeking to improve their general English skills for travel, work, or personal enrichment.
The IELP is offered as a 5-level program (beginner to advanced). IELP programs are available as Fall, Winter & Spring term courses (11 weeks), and in Summer (8 weeks). Subjects covered are: Speaking/Listening, Reading, Writing, Grammar, and Elective Courses.
We also offer special interest courses such as TOEFL preparation courses, American Life, pronunciation, vocabulary building, presentation skills, English for Business, customized English programs.
• Study English in the U.S. with the International Language Institute (ILI) in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, just 15 miles north-west of Washington DC, and situated just south of Germantown MD.
• We provide a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students, including TOEFL preparation. Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays.
• Our mission is to provide high-quality language instruction and academic preparation, at a superior value, to satisfy the individual goals of those who choose to study for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
• Over the past 43 years, our company has seen steady growth and developed a strong reputation around the world and locally for quality language training and academic preparation at a superior value.
• Our English programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is a national accrediting agency listed by the United States Secretary of Education.
• We are authorized under Federal law to enroll individuals with a student visa as well as other non-immigrant foreign students. ILI also has a language school in Dupont Circle in the center of Washington DC.
Student Testimonial: "Not only have I improved my language skills, but I’ve also made great friends. Among those friends are teachers who have very effective ways of teaching and make learning less daunting." - Brahim, Mauritania
• Conveniently situated in the exclusive and historical Beacon Hill area in Boston, we provide high-quality English language courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Taught by university-educated and experienced native English speakers, NSL Mondial's English classes are offered at 10 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. You will be placed in the class that best suits your current level.
• We guarantee small class sizes (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students). This ensures that you get the individual attention and class participation you need to improve your English quickly.
• Home of American independence and the birth of a nation, Boston is an exciting place to explore and an ideal place to learn or perfect your English.
• You can cross the river to Cambridge and pay a visit to Harvard University, or walk the Greenway which extends from the financial district to the harbor. Take a tour through history by walking the Red Brick Line, or visit one of the many museums and galleries Boston has to offer.
• Established in 1978, our English language school provides excellent student support services along with a warm and caring atmosphere.
• You will also participate in many fun activities each week, as well as excursions in the community.
• NSL Mondial also offers English summer camps in Boston for children and teenagers (ages 7-17).
• Intensive English program (30 hours per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) exam preparation
• Business English classes for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with American host family
ESL Programs for Juniors:
• English language camps in Boston for children and teenagers (ages 7-17)
• Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
• Our goal at KEF USA is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in Orlando FL.
• In partnership with an award-winning college, we provide total-immersion ESL programs that focus on each student's ability to communicate effectively in American English.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
• All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Range of accredited ESL English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round & summer residential ESL English immersion programs for adults and children ages 10+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & senior high school students.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
Ideal for families, school tours or groups of adults looking for an exciting English language vacation, KEF USA course content can be customized to meet the specific needs of your group.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!
• Harvest English Institute is a quality English language school with campuses in Newark and Long Branch, New Jersey.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English courses for students already living in the USA, as well as for international students (we have successfully brought students from all over the world to our campuses in NJ).
• Courses include an Intensive English Program (IEP), Elective courses, TOEFL Preparation, and Business English courses.
• Harvest Institute was founded with the vision of integrating the newest members of the American society with its roots, culture and history. Our focus is not only to teach the English language but also to introduce students to American culture and lifestyle.
• Harvest Institute has been recognized as a unique learning institution, for its revolutionary and visionary methods of teaching which branch out to culture and human development.
• Our intensive courses are designed for those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English quickly. Harvest also has a school in Orlando, Florida.
• We are authorized to issue I-20's to obtain F1 student visas.
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning."
- Luhara, Brazil
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation
• Elective Courses (Pronunciation / Accent Reduction & Writing Courses)
• Business English
• Recreational English
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses for adults
Our housing options include a Homestay program with an American family, and an apartment share option.
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France
At ABC Languages, a premiere language institute in New York, we strive to provide top quality English language lessons, while also creating a multi-national atmosphere of students who come from all over the world.
Our school is fun and friendly, and is located right in midtown Manhattan near many subways and public transportation. We offer on-site lessons in all of Manhattan and parts of Brooklyn and Queens, NY
- Full-time English Course
- Part-time English Course
- Business English Course
- TOEIC preparation
- iBT TOEFL preparation
- One-on-one, private lessons
- Junior Group Holiday Programs
- Preparation for Entrance into U.S. University; Preparation for Entrance into U.S. high school