Learn English in UK: English courses for foreigners, international students in England. English language schools, intensive English courses in London. IELTS prep courses, Cambridge FCE CAE courses, business English, homestay UK for adults, teens, juniors, children. Cours d'anglais en Angleterre, cursos inglés en Londres para adultos.
Heritage English is an English language school located on the south coast of England that offers one-to-one or small group homestay English courses for students from around the world.
We are based in Lymington in Hampshire, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton.
We combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airlines and manufacturing, among many others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
English Village Homestay organises English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families in Sussex on the south-east coast of England, Devon & Cornwall on the south-west coast, and Oxford in the heart of England.
• Most of our homestay families live only an hour or two from London for easy international access.
• Our courses are available to students of all ages from around the world. We can accommodate individual students or small groups. We also offer English homestay courses in Malta.
• You can choose 1-to-1 intensive English courses at the home of your qualified TEFL Teacher or in small groups of 2 - 16 students.
• Also available is Business English or General English tuition with some visits to places of historical and cultural importance.
• We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels. If you prefer, you can make up your own English language programmes to cover topics specific to your needs.
Parent Testimonial: "Just some warm words about Cristina's very successful stay in England.
She was very happy with the family that you chose. Her English is very much improved, many many thanks!"
English Language Classes: For beginner to advanced learners
• One-to-one intensive English course (private lessons)
• Small-group General English course (2-16 students)
• Business English course
• English language exam preparation for BULATS, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL & GMAT
• Specialised English e.g preparing for a presentation or job interview
• Junior English courses for children/ teens
• Activities: Surfing, Sailing, Tennis, Golf, Football, Horse riding...
• Online English lessons on Skype in General English & Business English
Newcastle International School of English is a new school established in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne in North East England. The school employs highly skilled and experienced teaching staff to give the best quality language tuition courses to all students. They are here to offer their knowledge and skill to you to help you learn and improve your skills.
Language courses may vary depending on the requirements of the student. We recognise that our students come with differing levels of language acquisition and our staff are trained to work with each and every individual to improve their language skills but more importantly to help the student attain their potential.
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
Are you searching for quality private English lessons in London? Would you like to improve your English in the comfort of your own home or office?
My name is Toby Wilks and I am a Cambridge trained & qualified English language teacher. I have many years experience in teaching English to students from a wide variety of countries. I have taught in places such as Spain, Poland, Indonesia, and London.
I conduct my lessons in a friendly and relaxed manner, focusing on the skills you feel you need to practise. English lessons are available throughout the London area. You can come to my home or I can come to your home or workplace, or we can meet in a less formal place such as a cafe or the park. Lessons are from 1-2 hours long, and we can meet as often as you like. I also offer lessons worldwide through Skype.
Your first lesson is completely free of charge!
“A year has passed since I started my private lessons with Toby. What I appreciate about them is his focus on my mistakes and on my needs, so that the lesson does not seem like something abstract I have to learn because that is the programme, but rather something I do to improve my ability in the English language. Furthermore the most valuable point of the lesson is the attention to my accent, on the pronunciation of words and sentences. I have to say that thanks to Toby I now know how to say simple, everyday words and expressions in English without sounding wrong. I highly recommend Toby Wilks as a private teacher.”
• Cambridge Exam Preparation:
- KET (Key English Test)
- PET (Preliminary English Test) - FCE (First Certificate in English) - CAE (Certificate of Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) - IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
A small friendly and very professional school situated in the centre of the university city of Exeter in the south west of England. The school is accredited by the British Council. All teachers hold qualifications to teach English.
Located on Oxford Street in the heart of Central London, Speak Up London is an English language school providing high-quality lessons for beginner to advanced level students with qualified and native-speaking teachers. Classes include General and Intensive English courses, speaking and conversation classes, and Cambridge English exam preparation programs for both the First Certificate in English (FCE), and Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) exams.
Speak Up London is a certified by Cambridge University as an Exam Preparation Centre. We have helped students from around the world to gain the English proficiency they needed to achieve their language goals (i.e. exam preparations, entry requirements for universities, conversation levels).
Speak Up is run by individuals who know what students want from a English language school. Our teachers are fun, experienced and make each and every lesson unforgettable, and we also have a great social programme.
Taunton School International in Somerset in the South-West of England, prepares international students aged between 7 and 17 for entry into British boarding schools. We provide high quality tuition for speakers of English as a first or second language which is appropriate to our students' ages, abilities and their proposed entry point into the British education system.
Students study a range of academic subjects following the British National Curriculum leading to the GCSE qualification. Students aged between 14 and 17 years of age who wish to complete their education in a British school at pre GCSE, GCSE, Pre IB, IB and A level will receive high quality tuition in a range of academic subjects. All students also follow an intensive course in English for Academic Purposes, taking IELTS, the university entrance examination.
Taunton is approximately 35 kms from the city of Exeter, 60kms from the city of Bristol and 215 kms from London. The cities of Bristol and Exeter both have international airports.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-08-19 were from viewers in:
Phase V Mainroad Pleasant Hills Subdivision, Philippines;
JLT / Dubai, UAE;
Wuhan, hubei, China, China;
You are here: School & College Search> English Schools in UK> English language courses in England, London, Scotland. Summer English courses, intensive English courses, homestay with family. Estudiar inglés en Reino Unido, Londres, corsi di inglese in Inghilterra, Scozia.