Capital School Of English: Capital School Of English in Bournemouth (100 miles from London), on the south coast of England, is an independent and fully accredited British Council English Language School with a Tier 4, Highly Trusted Sponsor status. Capital School of English is also a full member of English UK and a member of Quality English. The school not only provides quality English courses in Bournemouth for adults and young people from all over the world, but also offers a range of language courses to suit all abilities for individuals, International schools and business groups.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Adult English Courses:
General English, Personal Development, Exam Preparation (FCE, CAE, CPE & IELTS), University Pre-Sessional, Academic Year Programme, Groups, Mini-Stay Group Courses, Business English Courses, 50 and Beyond, Summer Courses, Adult Social Programme.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in the heart of the English countryside, 75 minutes south-west of Central London, Surrey Language School provides a range of English language classes to students (adults and children) from around the globe.
Our English courses are taught by experienced tutors, and are available at beginner to advanced levels.
In 2016, Surrey Language School will have over 500 international students of all ages visiting our historic epicentre for what can only be described as a unique quintessential English learning experience.
We handpick only the best staff, who are highly trained and experienced teachers whose vocation is to enable the development of language rather than just teach it.
Come and study at your own pace and focus on areas you most need improving in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Host families can be organised for students to stay with and are all checked in line with British standards.
English Language Courses for Adults & Junior Students:
- General English classes
- One to One / Private English lessons
- Au Pair English classes
- IELTS Exam preparation classes
- English Homestay program with local family
- Group Visits and Excursions
- Mini Stays English Summer School
- Key features include small classroom capacity with a maximum of 15 per lesson
English Homestay organises English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families in Sussex on the south-east coast of England, Devon & Cornwall on the south-west coast, and Oxford in the heart of England.
• Most of our homestay families live only an hour or two from London for easy international access.
• Our courses are available to students of all ages from around the world. We can accommodate individual students or small groups. We also offer English homestay courses in Malta.
• You can choose 1-to-1 intensive English courses at the home of your qualified TEFL Teacher or in small groups of 2 - 16 students.
• Also available is Business English or General English tuition with some visits to places of historical and cultural importance.
• We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels. If you prefer, you can make up your own English language programmes to cover topics specific to your needs.
Parent Testimonial: "Just some warm words about Cristina's very successful stay in England.
She was very happy with the family that you chose. Her English is very much improved, many many thanks!"
English Language Classes: For beginner to advanced learners
• One-to-one intensive English course (private lessons)
• Small-group General English course (2-16 students)
• Business English course
• English language exam preparation for BULATS, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL & GMAT
• Specialised English e.g preparing for a presentation or job interview
• Junior English courses for children/ teens
• Activities: Surfing, Sailing, Tennis, Golf, Football, Horse riding...
• Online English lessons on Skype in General English & Business English
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, or simply travel the world, with a Kaplan International Colleges course you will gain the English language skills and academic approach you need to succeed. Founded in the late 1970’s, our English school in Cambridge, England is housed in a large, converted Edwardian house close to the city centre. Choose from our wide range of courses and accommodation options at our Cambridge English school and explore one of the world’s greatest university cities while improving your English.
Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our English school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as Cambridge exam preparation courses, to help students of all levels advance their academic and professional careers.
With over 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges, world leaders in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Cambridge is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Courses:
- General English programs
- General English Academic Year/Semester options
- Vacation English classes
- Intensive English lessons
- Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
- Cambridge Test Preparation
- First Certificate of English (FCE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools