Learn English in Central London, UK: General English & intensive English for adults, international students, English conversation classes for beginner, intermediate & advanced level. Cambridge FCE, CAE exam prep, English language school, Oxford Street..
Speak Up London: Situated on the world-famous Oxford Street in Central London, Speak Up London is a British Council-accredited English language school that provides beginner to advanced level English courses to students from around the globe. Classes include General and Intensive English courses, speaking and conversation classes, and Cambridge English exam preparation programs for both the First Certificate in English (FCE), and Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) exams. Speak Up London is run by individuals who know what students want from a English language school. Our teachers are fun, experienced and make each and every lesson unforgettable.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses - 1-42 week study options - General English Courses
- Intensive English Classes
- English Speaking and Conversation Courses
- First Certificate in English (FCE) Exam Preparation
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) Test Prep
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
Do you need to improve your English so that you can work in an English-speaking country? Are you are a non-native English speaker who wishes to study in a college or university in the UK, USA, Canada or Australia?
Learn4Good.com provides an English Level Test that is taken by thousands of visitors (in schools and homes throughout the world) to our website every week.
This test, online since 2003, assesses your English grammar skills and requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary.
When you have completed the test, it tells you your study level. There are 8 levels of English language proficiency - from complete beginner to advanced level. It is very accurate in our English teaching experience. (Of course, nothing is perfect!)
With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English language education, Kaplan International Colleges offers you consistently high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation, at our 43 English schools worldwide.
Our exceptional English school in Oxford, England is located in a beautiful Edwardian building close to the city centre. Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as exam preparation courses, to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers.
At Kaplan, you learn English with first-class teachers in an excellent learning facility and advance your academic and professional career. Study English with Kaplan International Colleges and begin your journey to academic and career success.
In 2007, 94% of our students would recommend Kaplan International Colleges Oxford to their friends and family. Our Oxford English school is housed in a stylish Edwardian building. It is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English Language Courses:
- General English course (including Academic Year/Semester option)
- Intensive Beginners course
- Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
- Vacation English
- Elective English lessons
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Exam preparation
- General English
Work & Study Courses:
- Paid Work & Study programmes
- Internship Placement
Hello, Toby Wilks here, a Cambridge trained and qualified English language teacher offering individual and group lessons to adults. Lessons are offered at your home, office or other convenient location in the greater London area. I also offer lessons worldwide through Skype, so you can improve your English from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
I have been teaching the English language to a huge variety of foreign students for around seven years now, and I have taught in places such as Spain, Poland, Indonesia, and of course here in London. I like to conduct my lessons in a friendly and relaxed manner, focusing on whichever skill(s) you feel that you need to practice.
• General English at all levels
• Cambridge Exam Preparation:
- KET (Key English Test)
- PET (Preliminary English Test)
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- CAE (Certificate of Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
• Business English (this can also be in-company)
• Conversation / Fluency Lessons
• Online English Lessons on Skype
• Proofreading of coursework or other documents
English Village Homestay organises English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families in Sussex on the south-east coast of England, Devon & Cornwall on the south-west coast, and Oxford in the heart of England.
• Most of our homestay families live only an hour or two from London for easy international access.
• Our courses are available to students of all ages from around the world. We can accommodate individual students or small groups. We also offer English homestay courses in Malta.
• You can choose 1-to-1 intensive English courses at the home of your qualified TEFL Teacher or in small groups of 2 - 16 students.
• Also available is Business English or General English tuition with some visits to places of historical and cultural importance.
• We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels. If you prefer, you can make up your own English language programmes to cover topics specific to your needs.
Parent Testimonial: "Just some warm words about Cristina's very successful stay in England.
She was very happy with the family that you chose. Her English is very much improved, many many thanks!"
English Language Classes: For beginner to advanced learners
• One-to-one intensive English course (private lessons)
• Small-group General English course (2-16 students)
• Business English course
• English language exam preparation for BULATS, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL & GMAT
• Specialised English e.g preparing for a presentation or job interview
• Junior English courses for children/ teens
• Activities: Surfing, Sailing, Tennis, Golf, Football, Horse riding...
• Online English lessons on Skype in General English & Business English
Oxford Elite provides English language courses for international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. The tutors are highly skilled, often Oxbridge educated and the courses offer the flexibility that is essential to develop English language communications skills.
Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
We will always invest the time to talk through your exact requirements and specifically define your needs. And when your tuition is over, we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this - that’s a promise!
Oxford Elite operates in association with OISE London & Oxford who have been accredited by the British Council and EnglishUK. The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
Accommodation options include Homestay with an English family, hotel and Bed & Breakfast in London or Oxford.
- General English course
- Business English course
- English for Diplomats & Ambassadors
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).