Spain summer courses for teenagers 2019: Spanish homestay holiday on the Costa del Sol, summer abroad in Malaga area for high school students & college students. Live with Spanish family, language immersion program close to Malaga in the Andalusia region.
Edu-Culture Immersion: Based in Berkeley, California, Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI) provides high school students and college students a unique opportunity to improve their Spanish through living with a volunteer Spanish family on the Costa del Sol for 2-4 weeks, though you can choose to stay longer if you wish.
With no program of planned activities, you will live the life of a typical Spanish teenager in the popular beach resort of Almeria, approximately 200km east of Malaga in the Andalusian region of Southern Spain.
Almeria is a great individual immersion program location. The city holds a great deal of charm and is steeped in history. Located at the foot of a mountain range, crowned by a magnificent Arab fortress, Almeria’s Andalusian legacy can be seen everywhere, including in the surrounding villages and in its gastronomy.
Almeria’s nearby mountainous territory is also much used as a movie location, and is most famous for being the backdrop to the Spaghetti Westerns of the seventies. It is a beautiful place in which to spend time soaking up the sun, along with the culture, and all the while improving your spoken Spanish.
Located in the beautiful city of Malaga on the Costa del Sol in southern Spain, Speak & live provides quality Spanish language training for international students. We specialize in summer programs for simultaneous language exchanges between native Spanish speakers and native English speakers.
Our summer language exchange programs consist of 13 days together with Spanish participants in a program specifically designed for rapid improvement of your oral communication in Spanish. The program offers support sessions of theory and practice, but the key of the experience is the spontaneous conversations and participation in various group activities designed to boost your communication skills.
Our program has been designed by a team selected from the best Spanish schools in Costa del Sol and aims to guarantee a remarkable progress in your ability to communicate in Spanish. The learning process is supported by different leisure activities, cultural and sporting events that will be monitored at all times by our teaching team.
Spanish / English Summer Language Exchange Program - 13 days:
- Finish the program with more than 100 hours of real Spanish spoken
- 45 hours of Spanish classes / group exercises
- A full program of complementary leisure, sport and cultural activities, including a trip to the Picasso Museum
- Live with Spanish-speaking students
- All meals included
Intensive Spanish Program - 13 days:
- Finish the program with more than 200 hours of real Spanish spoken
- 86 hours of Spanish classes / group exercises
ArtsAbroad is an organization based near Washington, D.C. that provides study abroad summer programs for adults in fields such as music, dance, visual arts, design, theater, and film. Our Flamenco Dance or Guitar + Spanish Language program in Granada, Spain, is aimed at dance and guitar students. Flamenco experience is not necessary. This program includes Daily Flamenco and Spanish language lessons plus attendance at the International Festival of Music & Dance. A weekend trip to Nerja, a nearby beach town is also included.
Study Abroad Flamenco Dance or Guitar + Spanish Language Summer Program:
- 15 day Flamenco and Spanish workshop
Flamenco dance or guitar classes at all levels
- Spanish language course at all levels
- Attend the International Festival of Music & Dance
- Excursions and activities in Granada
- Weekend trip to beautiful beach town of Nerja
• Marbella Design Academy is an international design school in Monda, (just 15km from Marbella) in Andalusia in the South of Spain, offering summer study programmes for students from around the world.
• All classes are held in English and in small groups. Our academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Our intensive summer courses offer a great opportunity to blend holiday and study. Non-European students do not need a student visa to enter Spain for our summer courses.
• You can enter on a normal tourist visa valid for 3 months. These intensive summer courses last between 2-5 weeks, depending on the subject. We also offer a 3-month design foundation course which has a June intake.
• Students come from around the world to study at our Academy, with more than 33 different nationalities represented. Special needs students (individuals with a physical disability) are also welcome to apply.
• We are in a stunning purpose-built facility approved by The Ministry of Education in Spain as complying with all the demands for a modern design academy.
Student Review: "This school is very supportive of international students, the scenery is a great inspiration and Marbella Design Academy has really opened my eyes about being on your own and working hard to achieve your goals."
- Kate, USA
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs year-round and summer TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course in the summer months & year-round:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
The department of Spanish as a foreign language of the Pontificial University of Salamanca offers a quality summer program in Spanish language and culture, covering all levels from beginner to advanced. Join our special summer program at the Pontificial University and experience Salamanca, situated in Castile-Leon, the region where the standard accent of Spanish is spoken. This is the perfect place to study Spanish. Salamanca is a beautiful city of 160,000 inhabitants in western Spain, 200 kilometres from Madrid. In 2002, the city was declared a UNESCO World Heritage City for its architectural and artistic wealth.
Our classrooms and facilities reflect our philosophy of teaching: pleasant and bright setting for small groups (12 students maximum), with multimedia equipment, a computer lab with connection to the internet and a room for showing films and documentaries. The School provides free internet access to its students.
Intensive Summer Spanish language and culture program:
Summer Course in Spanish Language and Culture, with excursions and cultural activities. The program includes four hours of class of Spanish Language and Culture a day (from 09:00 – 13:00 h), consisting of grammar & conversation as well as optional subjects (Spanish and Hispano-American literature, Spanish civilization and culture, Spanish for special purposes).