Teen travel in Europe: Summer study abroad programs for teenagers in Spain, Spanish summer camps for high school & secondary school students, Spanish immersion programs for juniors, children near Cadiz, Andalusia
Academia de Español Trinity School: Trinity School is a warm and friendly Spanish language school located in El Puerto de Santa María in the northeast Bay of Cadiz in Andalusia. We are just a 2 minute walk from the world famous bullring. Our school is a professional language school with Instituto Cervantes accreditation. We have 9 fully air conditioned classes all with natural light. There is also a kitchen where we teach students how to cook local dishes.
Spanish Language Courses in Summer 2016: - Beginner to advanced levels
Spanish Courses for Adults: The adult Spanish courses are from Monday to Friday in the mornings in General, Intensive or Super Intensive courses. Minimum 1 week, no maximum. Age: 17+ Spanish College / School Group Program: The Group Program takes place during the whole year and the group may arrive on any day of the week and do a variety of cultural and social activities depending on the needs of the school group.
The course is a combination of Spanish classes, host family accommodation and activities.
Located in Valenica, on Spain's Mediterranean coast, Berklee College of Music offers a 6-week for-credit summer music program to undergraduate students from around the world. All instruction is conducted in English. Students must have proficient English oral, writing and reading skills.
Students can choose to immerse themselves in one of three areas: Music Technology and Production, Music and Entertainment Business, or Liberal Arts & Mediterranean Cultural Studies. Our Spain Summer Study Abroad program provides an opportunity for both Berklee and non-Berklee students to earn undergraduate college credit at Berklee.
• Marbella Design Academy is an international design school in Monda, (just 15km from Marbella) in Andalusia in the South of Spain, offering summer study programmes for students from around the world.
• All classes are held in English and in small groups. Our academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Our intensive summer courses offer a great opportunity to blend holiday and study. Non-European students do not need a student visa to enter Spain for our summer courses.
• You can enter on a normal tourist visa valid for 3 months. These intensive summer courses last between 2-5 weeks, depending on the subject. We also offer a 3-month design foundation course which has a June intake.
• Students come from around the world to study at our Academy, with more than 33 different nationalities represented. Special needs students (individuals with a physical disability) are also welcome to apply.
• We are in a stunning purpose-built facility approved by The Ministry of Education in Spain as complying with all the demands for a modern design academy.
Student Review: "This school is very supportive of international students, the scenery is a great inspiration and Marbella Design Academy has really opened my eyes about being on your own and working hard to achieve your goals."
- Kate, USA
Located in the beautiful city of Malaga on the Costa del Sol in southern Spain, Speak & live provides quality Spanish language training for international students. We specialize in summer programs for simultaneous language exchanges between native Spanish speakers and native English speakers.
Our summer language exchange programs consist of 13 days together with Spanish participants in a program specifically designed for rapid improvement of your oral communication in Spanish. The program offers support sessions of theory and practice, but the key of the experience is the spontaneous conversations and participation in various group activities designed to boost your communication skills.
Our program has been designed by a team selected from the best Spanish schools in Costa del Sol and aims to guarantee a remarkable progress in your ability to communicate in Spanish. The learning process is supported by different leisure activities, cultural and sporting events that will be monitored at all times by our teaching team.
Spanish / English Summer Language Exchange Program - 13 days:
- Finish the program with more than 100 hours of real Spanish spoken
- 45 hours of Spanish classes / group exercises
- A full program of complementary leisure, sport and cultural activities, including a trip to the Picasso Museum
- Live with Spanish-speaking students
- All meals included
Intensive Spanish Program - 13 days:
- Finish the program with more than 200 hours of real Spanish spoken
- 86 hours of Spanish classes / group exercises
Instituto Hemingway Language School is a Spanish language school located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain.
We provide summer Spanish programs for juniors (boys and girls) between the ages of 13 and 17 years, where they will have the opportunity to learn Spanish whilst enjoying a variety of recreational and cultural activities.
This experience will allow your child to spend their summer in an entirely different way, learning Spanish whilst making new friends from around the world of their own age. We also provide year-round Spanish programs for juniors and adults
The children are constantly under supervision by guardians and accommodation is organized with local host-families, in student dorms or hostels.
Instituto Hemingway is accredited by Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language and forms part of the Network of Associated Centres of Instituto Cervantes. It is also accredited by CSN (The Swedish National Board of Student Aid).
Our school is situated 396 km / 246 miles north of Madrid and 612km / 380 miles north-west of Barcelona.
ArtsAbroad is an organization based near Washington, D.C. that provides study abroad summer programs for adults in fields such as music, dance, visual arts, design, theater, and film. Our Flamenco Dance or Guitar + Spanish Language program in Granada, Spain, is aimed at dance and guitar students. Flamenco experience is not necessary. This program includes Daily Flamenco and Spanish language lessons plus attendance at the International Festival of Music & Dance. A weekend trip to Nerja, a nearby beach town is also included.
Study Abroad Flamenco Dance or Guitar + Spanish Language Summer Program:
- 15 day Flamenco and Spanish workshop
Flamenco dance or guitar classes at all levels
- Spanish language course at all levels
- Attend the International Festival of Music & Dance
- Excursions and activities in Granada
- Weekend trip to beautiful beach town of Nerja
CETT is a comprehensive institution for education and knowledge transfer in tourism and hospitality management, affiliated with the University of Barcelona. CETT International Programs include short term, semester and academic year programs within the city of Barcelona.
CETT Barcelona International Program Division organizes a range of different Summer/Winter Programs in 2012/2013, specially developed for university students and young professionals. All courses combine in-class and out-door sessions, as well as professional visits related with the topics of the different courses.
Summer School Courses 2013 - 3 week programs:
- Marketing of Services, Successful Sales Management
- Cultural and Urban Trends in a Global Environment
- Events Management
- Architecture and Design in the Hotel Industry
- New Trends in Gastronomy and Cooking
Winter School Courses 2014 - 2 week programs:
- Cultural and Urban Trends in a Global Environment
- Experience Management: Realities of a Wintersports Destination
- Mediterranean Culinary Arts: Building Business Competitiveness