Teen travel in Europe: Summer study abroad programs for teenagers in Spain, Spanish language summer camps for high school & secondary school students. Spanish immersion programs for juniors, children near Cadiz, Andalusia, southern Spain.
Academia de Español Trinity School: Located in El Puerto de Santa Maria in the province of Cadiz, Andalusia, Trinity School is a private Spanish language school for foreigners.
We are accredited by the Instituto Cervantes, which guarantees the highest quality in teaching Spanish and facilities.
The school is perfectly situated near the main Avenue to give students easy access to tapas bars, cafés shops, banks, pharmacies and shops. The nearest beach is just 15 minutes away.
Spanish GROUP Language Courses in Summer: - Beginner to advanced levels
- From 1 week to 4 weeks or more on request
- Spanish language group summer courses for adults 17+
- Special summer programmes for school / college groups.
• Marbella Design Academy is an international design school in Monda, (just 15km from Marbella) in Andalusia in the South of Spain, offering summer study programmes for students from around the world.
• All classes are held in English and in small groups. Our academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Our intensive summer courses offer a great opportunity to blend holiday and study. Non-European students do not need a student visa to enter Spain for our summer courses.
• You can enter on a normal tourist visa valid for 3 months. These intensive summer courses last between 2-5 weeks, depending on the subject. We also offer a 3-month design foundation course which has a June intake.
• Students come from around the world to study at our Academy, with more than 33 different nationalities represented. Special needs students (individuals with a physical disability) are also welcome to apply.
• We are in a stunning purpose-built facility approved by The Ministry of Education in Spain as complying with all the demands for a modern design academy.
Student Review: "This school is very supportive of international students, the scenery is a great inspiration and Marbella Design Academy has really opened my eyes about being on your own and working hard to achieve your goals."
- Kate, USA
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs year-round and summer TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course in the summer months & year-round:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Improve your Spanish language skills, and experience Spanish and Andalusian culture first-hand through the unique individual immersion program offered by Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI), a leading language and cultural immersion organization.
Available to individual high school students and college students (ages 15-21), this program gives you the opportunity to live with a Spanish host family on the Costa del Sol for 2-4 weeks during the months of July and August. You can stay longer if you choose.
With no program of planned activities, you will live the life of a typical Spanish teenager in the beach city of Almeria, approximately 200km east of Malaga in Southern Spain. You will enjoy a summer of Spanish culture, Spanish family life & Spanish language.
ECI also gives you the opportunity to customize your immersion program. If you want to take dance classes, tennis lessons, or keep up with swim practice during your immersion stay, we will do all we can to accommodate your requests.
CETT is a comprehensive institution for education and knowledge transfer in tourism and hospitality management, affiliated with the University of Barcelona. CETT International Programs include short term, semester and academic year programs within the city of Barcelona.
CETT Barcelona International Program Division organizes a range of different Summer/Winter Programs in 2012/2013, specially developed for university students and young professionals. All courses combine in-class and out-door sessions, as well as professional visits related with the topics of the different courses.
Summer School Courses 2013 - 3 week programs:
- Marketing of Services, Successful Sales Management
- Cultural and Urban Trends in a Global Environment
- Events Management
- Architecture and Design in the Hotel Industry
- New Trends in Gastronomy and Cooking
Winter School Courses 2014 - 2 week programs:
- Cultural and Urban Trends in a Global Environment
- Experience Management: Realities of a Wintersports Destination
- Mediterranean Culinary Arts: Building Business Competitiveness
Located in Valenica, on Spain's Mediterranean coast, Berklee College of Music offers a 6-week for-credit summer music program to undergraduate students from around the world. All instruction is conducted in English. Students must have proficient English oral, writing and reading skills.
Students can choose to immerse themselves in one of three areas: Music Technology and Production, Music and Entertainment Business, or Liberal Arts & Mediterranean Cultural Studies. Our Spain Summer Study Abroad program provides an opportunity for both Berklee and non-Berklee students to earn undergraduate college credit at Berklee.
Marbella Photography School is the education division of Costapix, which is one of the leading fashion / modelling / portraiture and conceptual photography companies on the Costa Del Sol in south of Spain. We provide high-quality summer photography courses and portfolio building for students from all over the world. The school is located just 10 minutes drive from Marbella - in The Fashion Village Studios / Finca Naundrup in Calahonda.
We cover a wide range of subjects, photography composition, set up and technical issues. Our summer courses are 1, 2 and 3 weeks in duration and are suitable for students of all levels - from beginners to advanced. Non-European students can enter into Spain on a normal tourist visa, valid for 3 months.
To participate in our summer photography courses, you must have your own digital camera. We only accept 6 students to each summer session to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need. For fashion and modelling, each student will participate in at least 2 photoshoots with highly professional models and staff that Costapix normally work with on the south coast of Spain.