Sport Management Training USA, Kinesiology Colleges, Undergraduate Athletics Scholarship Courses, Study Abroad Diploma, Degree Programs in United States, Canada, UK, England, London, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Italy...
Western Kinesiology School: The School of Kinesiology started as a small academic unit within the Faculty of Arts and Science in 1948, and gradually expanded to have Department status within the Faculty of Social Science. In 1972, it became the Faculty of Kinesiology, a status it retained until it was amalgamated with the Faculties of Nursing and Applied Health Sciences in 1997 to become one of five Schools in the new Faculty of Health Sciences.
From a graduating class of 3 in 1950 to an undergraduate student body of over 1,300 in 1999, from an original faculty and staff complement of 4 to now more than 100, from hopes of a graduate program to a full program of 91 graduate students, including 42 PhD students, Western Kinesiology has grown to become one of the most distinguished Schools in its field in North America
1.Leading the field in Kinesiology since 1948.
2. Kinesiology courses begin in first year.
3. High entrance standards and high graduation rates – when you’re in, you’re in.
4. Innovative curriculum that meets the Canadian Council of University Physical Education and Kinesiology Administrators (CCUPEKA) Accreditation Standards.
5. Your future of choice – careers, professional programs (e.g. teaching, OT, PT, medicine,
chiropractic, etc.) and grad. school (MA, MSc, PhD in Kinesiology).
6. State-of-the-art teaching facilities – 3D Anatomy classroom.
7. Internships, physical activity courses and international student exchange programs.
8. Award-winning professors recognized for their teaching and research excellence.
9. Home of the International Centre for Olympic Studies, Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging, and the Fowler Kennedy Sport Medicine Clinic.
10. Voted Canada’s most beautiful campus that is soon to include the $35 million
Western Sport & Recreation Centre (2008).
School / Office Address:N6A 5B9
• Study English in the cosmopolitan Canadian city of Vancouver this summer!
• NSL Mondial provides quality English language summer camps to children, teens and young adults from Canada, the U.S. and worldwide.
• We offer a 3-week 'English Adventure' camp for 13-21 year olds, and a 1-6 week Vancouver City English camp for 7-17 year olds.
• Our school in Vancouver provides a unique opportunity to learn English in a spectacular natural setting of mountains, coastline and a thriving and vibrant city of natural splendour.
• We encourage students to speak English not only in the classroom, but also during the recreational activities, on the bus, in the apartments, while walking to the cafeteria, during their free time and any place where there are other students.
• We also offer English language courses in the following Canadian cities: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Whistler, Winnipeg (adults only), and Halifax (adults only).
Located in Richmond BC, Marina's Swim School provides year-round swim lessons for adults, teenagers and children in the Metro Vancouver area. Open 7 days a week, we employ fully-certified instructors that are eager to show you and your kids safe and enjoyable water activities. We have created and implemented one of the most effective swimming curriculum - leveraging a unique style of teaching based on three guiding principles: water safety, progressive learning, and an individualized approach to instructing.
We offer swim classes in a semi-private environment with small classes (max. 3 students up to Level 3, 4 students for Level 4 and higher). Our emphasis is on the technique and style of each stroke. We teach the Canadian Red Cross program and evaluate progression at the highest standards. We have never failed to alleviate any fears of swimming with adults or children. Lessons are taught in an advanced progression technique, with skills being broken down into simple, small steps and introduced with an element of skill and fun.
- Parent & Tot classes (8-36 months)
- Swim classes for preschoolers (3-5yrs)
- Swim classes for kids (6-16 yrs)
- Swim lessons for adults (beginners to experienced level)
- Swim Team for kids at level 9 +. It is an introduction to competitive swimming.
- Private swim classes are available on request
The UBC Aquatic Centre, located on the campus of the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, is a public aquatic facility offering Swimming, Lifesaving & Diving programs for all ages and abilities. We serve the UBC Community (students, faculty, staff, residents) as well as the entire Lower Mainland and visitors from other regions and countries.
Our outdoor facilities include seasonal 55 yard outdoor pool with 1m, 5m and 10 m diving boards, seasonal grass and patio area and a mezzanine overlooking outdoor pool. We also have indoor facilities.
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
Quest Language Studies is an independently-owned and operated international language school located in downtown Toronto in Ontario, Canada. We are a 2 minute walk from Bay subway. We provide a wide range of English language courses to students from around the world, including summer and winter youth programs for juniors / teenagers ages 13 -19 years.
Quest Language Studies, an award winning school was established in 1997, and are are fully accredited by Languages Canada and a member of Quality English. We provide small classes (approximately 7 to 9 students), professional instructors, a dynamic, communicative student centred teaching methodology, combined with up-to-date material and equipment help to ensure student success.
The Quest Summer Program provides students with a unique learning holiday experience by combining up to 4 weeks of ESL study with a variety of quality recreational activities. The program's goal goes beyond teaching English to include the expansion of horizons, the learning of new skills and the making of new friends. Every student, we hope, will leave with an experience to last a lifetime.
Leaside Baseball Camp is located in Talbot Park, off Bayview Avenue and Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto. We provide an enjoyable and knowledgeable experience for kids and young teenagers in Toronto during the summer, while providing parents with the peace of mind that their kids will have fun at camp and spend time with enthusiastic and personable camp staff dedicated to bringing out the best in every camper. Targeted to the fun loving baseball players of Toronto, Leaside Baseball Camp works on all the fundamentals of baseball.
We are is proud to have a baseball camp for mosquito, peewee and bantam players. Leaside Baseball Camp aims at developing individual players and teams in the Toronto Baseball Association, Leaside Atom Baseball League, and Leaside Minor Softball Association. The camp is for baseball players and teams wanting to learn baseball, and, or increase the intensity of their game.