Richmond BC swim schools: Swimming lessons in Vancouver area for adults, teens, children, preschoolers & toddlers. Private swim classes for beginners to advanced swimmers. Swim team programs, youth swim coach for competitive swimming.
Marina's Swim School: Located in Richmond BC, Marina's Swim School provides quality swim lessons for adults, teenagers and children in the Metro Vancouver area. We have created and implemented one of the most effective swimming curriculum - leveraging a unique style of teaching based on three guiding principles: water safety, progressive learning, and an individualized approach to instructing. All of our swim instructors are professionals and carefully instructed and trained to teach in the style and method that has made us famous.
Leaside Baseball Camp is located in Talbot Park, off Bayview Avenue and Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto. We provide an enjoyable and knowledgeable experience for kids and young teenagers in Toronto during the summer, while providing parents with the peace of mind that their kids will have fun at camp and spend time with enthusiastic and personable camp staff dedicated to bringing out the best in every camper. Targeted to the fun loving baseball players of Toronto, Leaside Baseball Camp works on all the fundamentals of baseball.
We are is proud to have a baseball camp for mosquito, peewee and bantam players. Leaside Baseball Camp aims at developing individual players and teams in the Toronto Baseball Association, Leaside Atom Baseball League, and Leaside Minor Softball Association. The camp is for baseball players and teams wanting to learn baseball, and, or increase the intensity of their game.
• Study English in the cosmopolitan Canadian city of Vancouver this summer!
• NSL Mondial provides quality English language summer camps to children, teens and young adults from Canada, the U.S. and worldwide.
• We offer a 3-week 'English Adventure' camp for 13-21 year olds, and a 1-6 week Vancouver City English camp for 7-17 year olds.
• Our school in Vancouver provides a unique opportunity to learn English in a spectacular natural setting of mountains, coastline and a thriving and vibrant city of natural splendour.
• We encourage students to speak English not only in the classroom, but also during the recreational activities, on the bus, in the apartments, while walking to the cafeteria, during their free time and any place where there are other students.
• We also offer English language courses in the following Canadian cities: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Whistler, Winnipeg (adults only), and Halifax (adults only).
NSL Camps - National School Language Camps, Ottawa
Courses / Programs
• Based in Ottawa, Canada's national capital, NSL Camps is one of Canada’s leading English language summer schools for juniors and high school students.
• We specialize in beginner to advanced level English summer camp programs for children and teenagers ages 8-19, as well as a Parent and Child Summer Camp Experience.
• With 1 to 6 week courses, students can choose our Summer Camp option (20 classes per week), or the Summer Immersion with Leadership course (30 lessons per week).
• Day camps and overnight options are available (homestay with local host family or in a residence organized by NSL).
• Held on the campus of Saint Paul University in Ottawa, our course options are fully staffed by highly-qualified instructors.
• With over 30 different nationalities attending each summer, our students have the unique and exciting opportunity to improve their English language skills while making lots of international friends.
• Accredited by Ontario Camps Association, NSL Camps’ English programs use a specialized curriculum based on a communicative approach.
• Through real-life situations, students quickly learn to speak English in a natural and progressive manner.
• NSL Camps also offer English programs for juniors & teenagers in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, & Whistler.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My 3 children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%.” Joanne
Western Kinesiology School at University of Western Ontario, London, ON, is one of Canada's largest and most recognized centres of athletic and academic excellence. Kinesiology offers you the undergraduate, graduate & doctorate program opportunities and physical resources available only at a major university. At Western, Kinesiology offers you the best of everything. Three and four-year (Honors) Bachelor of Arts degree programs as well as a four-year Bachelor of Science in Honors Kinesiology are available. Choose a sociocultural or biosciences focus leading to a four year Bachelor of Arts or Science (Honors Kinesiology) degree. Stay more general with our three-year Bachelor of Arts, or combine disciplines with a program in the arts and humanities, or one from science. Specializations include exercise biochemistry, exercise physiology, scientific training in sport, and sports medicine; Comparative aspects, history, philosophy, psychomotor-learning, social psychological aspects of sport and sport management, coaching.
The Toronto Music Camp, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is a non profit organization affording children ages 10-17 the opportunity to join a band, record learn and perform every summer. TMC provides an excellent opportunity for children and teens to network, play in a band, hang out, and develop musicianship under the guidance of an experienced musical instructor.
Canadian Sports & Business Academy (CSBA) is a school dedicated exclusively to educating students in the fields of sports and business. Located in beautiful Whistler in the southern Pacific Ranges of the Coast Mountains, BC, approximately 125 kilometres (78 miles) north of Vancouver (host city of the 2010 winter Olympics), we offer sports instructor programs, athlete programs, as well as summer kids sports camps. All programs are supported with ESL classes for non-native English speakers.
We aim not only to instill sports techniques, but also language and the basics of business, in order to develop young people who will be able to actively participate in the sports business world. The purpose of CSBA is to draw out and promote the maximum utilization each individuals possibilities.
Our former graduates have gone on to be ski and snowboard instructors and sports trainers all over the world as they receive international certifications through our programs. Many of our athlete graduates are still competing at the professional level and attribute much of their successes to the learning environment at CSBA with its surrounding world class mountain resort and active community of Whistler.
Sports Programs & Activities plus English Language Classes:
1. Snowboard Program:
a. Athlete b. Jr Athlete c. Instructor
2. Ski Program:
a. Athlete b. Jr Athlete c. Instructor
3. Mountain Bike Program
4. Sports Instructor Program
5. Tennis and Golf Program
6. English as a Second Language (ESL) classes (General, workplace, test prep & private)
7. High School Prep Program
8. Kids Summer Camp Programs