Learn to swim in Richmond, BC: Swimming lessons in Vancouver area for adults, teens, children, preschoolers, toddlers & infants. Private swim classes for beginners to advanced swimmers. Swim team programs, youth swim coach for competitive swimming.
Marina's Swim School, Richmond: Are you searching for quality swim instruction in the Richmond BC area for you or your child? Open 7 days a week, Marina's Swim School provides a variety of private and group swimming lessons for adults, teenagers and children of all levels - from beginners to experienced swimmers. We teach the Canadian Red Cross program and employ fully certified instructors that are eager to show you and your kids safe and enjoyable water activities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Swim Lessons for Adults, Teenagers & Children:
We have created and implemented one of the most effective swimming curriculum - leveraging a unique style of teaching based on three guiding principles: water safety, progressive learning, and an individualized approach to instructing. Lessons are taught in an advanced progression technique, with skills being broken down into simple, small steps and introduced with an element of skill and fun.
- Parent & Tot classes (8-36 months)
- Swim classes for preschoolers (3-5yrs)
- Swim classes for kids (6-16 yrs)
- Swim lessons for adults (beginners to experienced level)
- Swim Team for kids at level 9 +. It is an introduction to competitive swimming.
- Private swim classes are available on request
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn English in the heart of Canada's largest city this summer! NSL Mondial provides quality English language immersion camps in Toronto , Ontario for Canada-based and international students.
• Students ages 8-19 can choose to stay from 1-8 weeks, with Day Camp and Homestay options available.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Toronto school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries.
• NSL Mondial also offers an ESL summer camp in the University of Toronto, Mississauga for children & youth 7 to 17 years of age.
• We also provide English language courses for juniors in the following Canadian cities: Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, and Whistler.
English Summer Immersion Camp in Toronto: - For students ages 8-19
- 1-8 week study options. Features include:
• 20 lessons + Afternoon Activities
• Small group classes 9 am to 12 pm Monday to Friday
• Specialized curriculum for children & youth
• Fun activities – 12:30 to 4:30
• Day Camp or with host family homestay accommodation
• Optional Saturday Trips
• Airport transfers
Also: ESL summer camp in the University of Toronto, Mississauga for children & youth 7 to 17 years of age.
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.
Quest Language Studies is an independently-owned and operated international language school located in downtown Toronto in Ontario, Canada. We are a 2 minute walk from Bay subway. We provide a wide range of English language courses to students from around the world, including summer and winter youth programs for juniors / teenagers ages 13 -19 years.
Quest Language Studies, an award winning school was established in 1997, and are are fully accredited by Languages Canada and a member of Quality English. We provide small classes (approximately 7 to 9 students), professional instructors, a dynamic, communicative student centred teaching methodology, combined with up-to-date material and equipment help to ensure student success.
The Quest Summer Program provides students with a unique learning holiday experience by combining up to 4 weeks of ESL study with a variety of quality recreational activities. The program's goal goes beyond teaching English to include the expansion of horizons, the learning of new skills and the making of new friends. Every student, we hope, will leave with an experience to last a lifetime.
Canadian Sports & Business Academy (CSBA) is a school dedicated exclusively to educating students in the fields of sports and business. Located in beautiful Whistler in the southern Pacific Ranges of the Coast Mountains, BC, approximately 125 kilometres (78 miles) north of Vancouver (host city of the 2010 winter Olympics), we offer sports instructor programs, athlete programs, as well as summer kids sports camps. All programs are supported with ESL classes for non-native English speakers.
We aim not only to instill sports techniques, but also language and the basics of business, in order to develop young people who will be able to actively participate in the sports business world. The purpose of CSBA is to draw out and promote the maximum utilization each individuals possibilities.
Our former graduates have gone on to be ski and snowboard instructors and sports trainers all over the world as they receive international certifications through our programs. Many of our athlete graduates are still competing at the professional level and attribute much of their successes to the learning environment at CSBA with its surrounding world class mountain resort and active community of Whistler.
Sports Programs & Activities plus English Language Classes:
1. Snowboard Program:
a. Athlete b. Jr Athlete c. Instructor
2. Ski Program:
a. Athlete b. Jr Athlete c. Instructor
3. Mountain Bike Program
4. Sports Instructor Program
5. Tennis and Golf Program
6. English as a Second Language (ESL) classes (General, workplace, test prep & private)
7. High School Prep Program
8. Kids Summer Camp Programs
Since 1998, International House Vancouver has offered unique, educational, and fun English language (ESL) summer programs for young learners to suit every need, budget and language ability.
In Vancouver, we offer a Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 5-12, suitable for mother & child or family study.
We also provide a Homestay Junior Program for 13-17 year olds, as well as a Residential Junior Program on the campus of the University of British Columbia for 9-17 year olds.
These programs are affiliated and held to the standards of Languages Canada, the IHWO, and AILIA, organizations that insist on the highest degree of educational excellence.
We ensure the quality our classes with teachers who are qualified in both language instruction and working with children and young adults. With a range of programs on offer, we can provide the best choices to fit most any need.
We also offer a Winter Junior Program for kids ages 13-17 from late December to mid February.
NSL Camps - National School Language Camps, Ottawa
Courses / Programs
• Based in Ottawa, Canada's national capital, NSL Camps is one of Canada’s leading English language summer schools for juniors and high school students.
• We specialize in beginner to advanced level English summer camp programs for children and teenagers ages 8-19, as well as a Parent and Child Summer Camp Experience.
• With 1 to 6 week courses, students can choose our Summer Camp option (20 classes per week), or the Summer Immersion with Leadership course (30 lessons per week).
• Day camps and overnight options are available (homestay with local host family or in a residence organized by NSL).
• Held on the campus of Saint Paul University in Ottawa, our course options are fully staffed by highly-qualified instructors.
• With over 30 different nationalities attending each summer, our students have the unique and exciting opportunity to improve their English language skills while making lots of international friends.
• Accredited by Ontario Camps Association, NSL Camps’ English programs use a specialized curriculum based on a communicative approach.
• Through real-life situations, students quickly learn to speak English in a natural and progressive manner.
• NSL Camps also offer English programs for juniors & teenagers in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, & Whistler.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My 3 children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%.” Joanne