Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
• We welcome young and talented Canadian soccer players to Europe’s top-rated football (soccer) boarding school for male student-athletes between 11 and 23 years old!
• ICEF provides year-round football and academic programs taught in English & French from Middle School and High School through Bachelor's & Master's degrees (529 plan and student loans accepted).
• Located in Evian, France (close to the Switzerland border and only 50 minutes away from the Geneva International Airport as well as 2 hours 30 minutes from Lyon–Saint Exupery Airport), ICEF pro football / soccer residency academy boasts to be one of the purest destinations in the world for a healthy lifestyle.
• Professional football programs are implemented by a UEFA / FFF licensed coaching staff and youth development experts who develop smart, physically prepared and mentally strong football players capable of succeeding at the next level.
• Student-athletes enrolled in the 10-month Pro Residency program are eligible to join the Academy’s club, competing at the French national level, Thonon Evian Grand Geneve FC.
• They also participate in elite competitions established in partnership with highly regarded partner clubs, with at least 25 competitive games and 3 European football tournaments per season.
• ICEF student-athletes live, play, and study in a safe environment, where safety and health standards have been reinforced to provide an even safer campus to all student-athletes for the peace of mind of their families.
Residential Soccer School in France for Teen Boys / Youth ages 11 to 23 years old:
The ICEF Official Pro Residency Program is available for 10 months, 3 months, 1 month and weekly intensive experiences in the Summer, Fall and Spring.
- Program Designed by UEFA experts / FFF Certified Technical Director
+ Comprehensive and elite competition program
+ French Middle & High School
+ American Grades 8th – 12th (in English)
+ Cambridge Educational Program - Grades 9th through 12th
+ Bachelor's & Masters programs
+ Top-of-the line professional facilities
+ Lodging and healthy meals
and so much more..
Canadian Sports & Business Academy (CSBA) is a school dedicated exclusively to educating students in the fields of sports and business. Located in beautiful Whistler in the southern Pacific Ranges of the Coast Mountains, BC, approximately 125 kilometres (78 miles) north of Vancouver (host city of the 2010 winter Olympics), we offer sports instructor programs, athlete programs, as well as summer kids sports camps. All programs are supported with ESL classes for non-native English speakers.
We aim not only to instill sports techniques, but also language and the basics of business, in order to develop young people who will be able to actively participate in the sports business world. The purpose of CSBA is to draw out and promote the maximum utilization each individuals possibilities.
Our former graduates have gone on to be ski and snowboard instructors and sports trainers all over the world as they receive international certifications through our programs. Many of our athlete graduates are still competing at the professional level and attribute much of their successes to the learning environment at CSBA with its surrounding world class mountain resort and active community of Whistler.
Sports Programs & Activities plus English Language Classes:
1. Snowboard Program:
a. Athlete b. Jr Athlete c. Instructor
2. Ski Program:
a. Athlete b. Jr Athlete c. Instructor
3. Mountain Bike Program
4. Sports Instructor Program
5. Tennis and Golf Program
6. English as a Second Language (ESL) classes (General, workplace, test prep & private)
7. High School Prep Program
8. Kids Summer Camp Programs
Western Kinesiology School at University of Western Ontario, London, ON, is one of Canada's largest and most recognized centres of athletic and academic excellence. Kinesiology offers you the undergraduate, graduate & doctorate program opportunities and physical resources available only at a major university. At Western, Kinesiology offers you the best of everything. Three and four-year (Honors) Bachelor of Arts degree programs as well as a four-year Bachelor of Science in Honors Kinesiology are available. Choose a sociocultural or biosciences focus leading to a four year Bachelor of Arts or Science (Honors Kinesiology) degree. Stay more general with our three-year Bachelor of Arts, or combine disciplines with a program in the arts and humanities, or one from science. Specializations include exercise biochemistry, exercise physiology, scientific training in sport, and sports medicine; Comparative aspects, history, philosophy, psychomotor-learning, social psychological aspects of sport and sport management, coaching.
The UBC Aquatic Centre, located on the campus of the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, is a public aquatic facility offering Swimming, Lifesaving & Diving programs for all ages and abilities. We serve the UBC Community (students, faculty, staff, residents) as well as the entire Lower Mainland and visitors from other regions and countries.
Our outdoor facilities include seasonal 55 yard outdoor pool with 1m, 5m and 10 m diving boards, seasonal grass and patio area and a mezzanine overlooking outdoor pool. We also have indoor facilities.
Located in Richmond BC, Marina's Swim School provides year-round swim lessons for adults, teenagers and children in the Metro Vancouver area. Open 7 days a week, we employ fully-certified instructors that are eager to show you and your kids safe and enjoyable water activities. We have created and implemented one of the most effective swimming curriculum - leveraging a unique style of teaching based on three guiding principles: water safety, progressive learning, and an individualized approach to instructing.
We offer swim classes in a semi-private environment with small classes (max. 3 students up to Level 3, 4 students for Level 4 and higher). Our emphasis is on the technique and style of each stroke. We teach the Canadian Red Cross program and evaluate progression at the highest standards. We have never failed to alleviate any fears of swimming with adults or children. Lessons are taught in an advanced progression technique, with skills being broken down into simple, small steps and introduced with an element of skill and fun.
- Parent & Tot classes (8-36 months)
- Swim classes for preschoolers (3-5yrs)
- Swim classes for kids (6-16 yrs)
- Swim lessons for adults (beginners to experienced level)
- Swim Team for kids at level 9 +. It is an introduction to competitive swimming.
- Private swim classes are available on request