Private international schools in Turkey: Istanbul toddler playgroup activities for kids in Tarabya neighbourhood area in Sarıyer district. Child care centre, bilingual nursery school in Istanbul offering kindergarten programme, English language classes, Turkish classes for children.
Atolye Preschool, Istanbul: Atölye Preschool in Istanbul was opened in 2003. Atölye's mission is to provide an environment that integrates discovery and learning. Children are between ages 2 and 5. The preschool is inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach to early childhood education and focuses on the child's interests and curiosity as the basis of the curriculum.
Preschool for children are between ages 2 and 5. Full day and half-day programs with both English and Turkish classes offered. There is also a toddler playgroup for the 0-2 age group held on Saturdays between 10:00-12:00. Our Approach
Ready to learn and develop since the very first day of their arrival among us, our children are naturally creative, willing to learn and curious. They try in their own way, -playing- to get to know about life and how to live it. Children are capable of learning under every circumstance. Yet, there are as well some milieux that can even back the process up more by offering many more and appropriate stimuli.
Basics of our understanding of education is rooted in the ‘Reggio Emilia Approach’ that has flourished in the early nineties and which, according to research on early infant education, has been approved to be the most appropriate supportive approach concerning child development.
According to our consideration of education, the child, the parents, the teacher and the environment are the four essentials of the chain of education. No matter the infant or the grown up, we are all inclined to learn only what we are interested in and curious about; thus each child brings about his or her own personal interests and needs. The chain of education starts with the child as the decisive factor of the process.
What the teachers are expected to put in is intimate, tender and supportive a relation with the child in order for a better understanding of their personal diversities and to guide them through their education by listening and understanding them the best. Teachers should provide children with guidance by sharing and motivating their interests and enthusiasm and assuring the longevity of the required support.
Achievement of the optimal plans for our precious children can only be possible through effective parent-teacher-environment relationship based on mutual understanding, support and information exchange. Early infancy is when children are the most overt to reception that is fundamental in their future characters. Our mission in being a school, is to reinforce all four essentials of the chain of education.
Bosphorus International Preschool in Istanbul, Turkey, serves the educational needs of international, bicultural and Turkish families in a multicultural environment. The preschool caters for children aged between 2 and 5 years and is housed in a new villa in Emirgan. The campus is conveniently accessible from the city and the suburbs. A stimulating and challenging preschool programme is offered in English and delivered by fully qualified, dedicated teachers. Creativity, exploration, curiosity and mastery of skills are promoted at every stage as well as personal development; a sense of self-respect, self worth and care for others and the community.
This information is specifically for our Early Childhood Education programs - Day Care / Preschool and Kindergarten:
• Keystone International Schools caters for international students (other than Turkish nationals) of expat families.
• Keystone provides young children / preschoolers (from ages 3 to 5 years old) with a holistic educational environment at our campuses on the Asian side of Istanbul.
• Our sister school, Kilittaşı Schools in Istanbul (below), offers Turkish-English bilingual education programs specifically for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose family lives in Turkey or who are moving back to Turkey. Kilittaşı preschoolers also take advantage of intensive French language immersion programs taught by native French-speaking teachers.
• The goal Keystone International School early learning programs is to provide young children and preschoolers with a well-balanced program that begins to lay the building blocks for a lifetime of learning and interest in languages.
Preschool / Kindergarten locations on the East side of Istanbul: 1) Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district
2) Ciftehavuzlar neighborhood in the Kadikoy district
3) Dragos in the Kartal district
4) Acarkent in the Beykoz district
5) Sabancı in the Tuzla district
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Turkey-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Istanbul (Cihangir, Beyoglu, Etiler, Nisantasi, Kadikoy, Bebek, Tarabya..), Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Konya, Antalya, Kayseri, across Turkey & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Eden’s Garden International Preschool is located in Istanbul, nothern Turkey and offers high quality English language Early Childhood Education for ages 2-6 for Turkish and international families. Class sizes are small with lots of personal attention.
We instill a life long love of learning in the children. Exposed to age-appropriate activities and learning through play, children become self-confident, expressive, creative, interactive with others and ready to take on the challanges of school.
Nursery Program for children aged 1.5-3; Preschool Program for children aged 3-6. Summer Discovery camp for children aged 2-8; Baby Ballet Playgroup for children aged
0-3. Programs are taught in English.
The British International School Istanbul in northern Turkey is a private, coeducational school committed to educational excellence. We are contemporary, British and international. We stress traditional features of British education and follow the National Curriculum for England and Wales for students aged 3 to 16. The final two years culminate in the International Baccalaureate Diploma or Certificate.
Our ethos is challenging and caring. We have a worldwide reputation for the education we provide. The School is continuing a vigorous stage of revival, in which the excellent calibre and diversity of international teachers is a leading asset. Ultimately, we seek graduates whose reputation as scholars is matched by a balance of interests, social awareness, communication skills, individuality, poise and flair.
Preschool Programme; Primary School Programme; Secondary School Programme. Internationally recognised programmes following English National Curriculum, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate Diploma. Programmes are taught in English.
You are here: School search> International schools in Turkey> Bilingual preschool in Istanbul / Tarabya area offering child care centre, toddler playgroup activities, nursery school, kindergarten, English language & Turkish classes for young children.
Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...