International schools in Turkey: Private preschool in Istanbul, International nursery school, Child care program, Kindergarten, Daycare centre. Early childhood education Turkey, Summer camp, Baby & toddler playgroups Yenikoy, Istanbul.
Eden's Garden International Preschool, Istanbul: Eden´s Garden Preschool located in Istanbul, northern Turkey offers both half-day and full-day programs based on the individual emotional, social, physical and intellectual development of each child. They are designed to facilitate the development of self-confidence so children approach learning as fun.
Nursery and Preschool Program: We offer half-day (8:30-12:30) and full-day (8:30-17:30) programs for 2-6 year olds with an emphasis on active learning. Our programs are based on the individual, emotional, social, physical and intellectual development of each child. They are designed to facilitate the development of self-confidence so that children may approach learning as fun and actively search for information and solutions to problems.
We incorporate the High/Scope method, thematic units, and a variety of ‘Special Activities’ for enrichment. The philosophy behind High/Scope, based on Jean Piaget's ideas, is that children should be involved actively in their own learning. They "learn by doing", often working with hands-on materials and carrying out projects of their own choosing. Teachers working with the children see themselves more as facilitators or partners than managers or supervisors. High/Scope's approach encompasses all aspects of child development and involves teachers and parents in supporting and extending children's emotional, intellectual, social, and physical skills and abilities.
Our curriculum offers 8 activity centers: Arts/Crafts; Science; Library; Outdoor Play; Blocks; Math/Manipulatives; Dramatic Play and Music. Children first plan what materials they want to work with and what they want to do (informally in small groups.) Only once they have made a plan, however vague, of what they want to do can they go and do it. Then, after this free choice playtime, the children discuss what they have been doing and whether it was successful. While playing in centers, children... 1 - learn to make choices, develop confidence in problem solving abilities 2 - expand their oral language, combining words with their activity
Address:50 Güzelçe Ali Paşa cd. Yeniköy, Istanbul, Turkey
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-08-17 were from:
Lefkosa North Cyprus;
wiltshire, UK / GB;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
I dont know yet. Maybe near school., South Korea;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Kilittaşı Schools - Bilingual Turkish / English Education
Courses / Programs
• Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Kilittaşı Schools offers Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle & High School programs for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
• Turkish students who hold two nationalities have the advantage of studying half day Turkish curriculum and half day English curriculum with the Dual Program.
• Kilittaşı Schools (KIT) implements the Canadian Curriculum for all of the English Language Arts, French as a second language and the branch lessons. The Turkish Ministry of National Education’s (MEB) curriculum is implemented for the other subject areas which are part of the Dual program.
• Kilittaşı Schools aims to provide children with the necessary skills to become responsible, socially and environmentally conscientious, proud independent citizens of the world, which is why we know that school is more than just the academic experience.
• Our goal is to provide children with a well-balanced program with the holistic approach that begins to lay foundations for a lifetime of learning.
• We focus on the complete physical, psychological & emotional wellbeing of each child, and recognize the need of a harmonious balance between academic guidance and creative expression. Our talent program aims to support students into discovering and developing their own unique skills in music and PE.
• Students take part in a variety of social outreach projects, environmental studies, and more.
Conveniently located close to the center of Istanbul, Turkey, the English School of Istanbul (ESI) is a modern preschool offering an international curriculum in a bilingual environment for children ages 3-6 in a state of the art learning environment.
Each class has a fully qualified and experienced British teacher, as well as a bilingual teaching assistant. The school has been developed by an experienced team of international educators as a center for learning where children are encouraged to reach their potential while using their natural curiosity and creativity.
We seek to develop the language skills of our students to the level of bi-lingualism (English & Turkish) and later, multi-lingualism. The younger a child begins his or her bilingual education, the more bilingual they are likely to become.
We encourage our boys and girls to reach their personal and academic potential whilst nurturing their curiosity and encouraging individuality and creative thought. The English School of Istanbul’s ethos is caring, student-centred and international.
Bosphorus International Preschool in Istanbul, Turkey, serves the educational needs of international, bicultural and Turkish families in a multicultural environment. The preschool caters for children aged between 2 and 5 years and is housed in a new villa in Emirgan. The campus is conveniently accessible from the city and the suburbs. A stimulating and challenging preschool programme is offered in English and delivered by fully qualified, dedicated teachers. Creativity, exploration, curiosity and mastery of skills are promoted at every stage as well as personal development; a sense of self-respect, self worth and care for others and the community.
The International Preschool & Kindergarten, Ankara
Courses / Programs
The International Preschool and Kindergarten offers early childhood education programs in Ankara, Turkey. We teach toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarten-age children and believe that every child is special and unique. The language of instruction is English.
It is our aim to help your child navigate these incredible early years. You can be be sure that his/her developmental and educational needs are being met in a safe, loving, friendly environment - where learning through play is priority and carefully designed to develop social, intellectual, emotional and physical skills.