English language schools UK: English courses in Glasgow, Scotland, Business English lessons, Private classes, Academic English courses, Homestay Glasgow, IELTS preparation, Full-time courses, Part-time courses, Evening classes
Live Language, Glasgow: Welcome to Live Language. We are an English School in Glasgow, west of Scotland, offering English courses in Glasgow, Scotland. Live Language Glasgow is accredited by the British Council. Live Language receives students from all over the world (41 countries at the last count) so our classes have a good mix of nationalities!
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
While most of our courses are focused on students older than 16 years. Should students wish to maximise their learning, they can take part in our Language Exchange Programme with our Foreign Language students who also attend the school. We Listen, Involve, Vocalise and Enrich our student.
Academic English Courses; General English Courses; English Exam Preparation (IELTS, Cambridge); Business English Classes; One-to-One Private English Tuition; Summer Intensive courses;English for Work; English Plus Accommodation Package.
Foregin Language Courses:
Spanish/ Italian/ French/ Japanese/ Chinese/ Arabic/ Portuguese/ Polish/ Dutch/ German
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located on the High Street in the heart of Cardiff's city centre. The Academy is 100 metres from Cardiff Castle and the famous Millennium Stadium. We offer great facilities i.e. spacious & light classrooms all equipped with audio equipment, an up-to-date library, relaxing room with TV, video, DVD, hi-fi & video for student's to use in their leisure time, a silent room, IT Suite with free internet access, and a student's career and counselling service in order to help with university applications for ndergraduate & postgraduate courses.
General English, Business English, Cambridge Certificates, IELTS, One-to-One, IT & English, Academic English, Work experience placements, Summer English, Spring English, Specialist Subjects & English, as well as a host of tailor-made courses.
Personal English Tutors, located 1 hour from London in Oxford, England, specialises in providing high quality One-to-One English language tuition. With us you will live in your teacher's home in the beautiful University town of Oxford, which is the ideal environment for learning English and is just one hour away from London. We are recognised by the Association of British Language Schools.
All activities are in the English language. You enjoy life and quickly learn too! Whatever your age or experience of English, we provide the right environment and the right tutor for enjoyment and success!
Everything is included: individual teaching, excellent accommodation with all meals, computer and library access, social events, television and video, visits and outings. You will be a special guest of the host-tutor!
Learn English in South West London with Amity English School - a department of Amity College! Conveniently situated in the heart of world-famous Wimbledon, we provide English language courses to adult students from around the world.
Offering full-time and part-time study options, we teach students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced (A1 to C1). Morning, afternoon, and evening classes are available.
Our English courses are taught by professional tutors in a fun international environment. All of our tutors are qualified, and have practical experience in teaching English as a second language.
At Amity English School, we put our students first. We organise our English courses specifically so that each individual gets full support during their course.
Our aim is to provide quality services and facilities to complement the teaching and learning process.
Students at Amity English School come from all over the world, representing over 75 different nationalities. Our students have rated our courses and professors highly, and our good exam pass rate also illustrates the quality of our training.
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English
• English for Academic Purposes
• Cambridge Exam Preparation for Preparation for PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Choose from full-time & part-time study options, with morning, afternoon & evening classes available.
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Oxford Elite provides English language courses for international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. The tutors are highly skilled, often Oxbridge educated and the courses offer the flexibility that is essential to develop English language communications skills.
Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
We will always invest the time to talk through your exact requirements and specifically define your needs. And when your tuition is over, we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this - that’s a promise!
Oxford Elite operates in association with OISE London & Oxford who have been accredited by the British Council and EnglishUK. The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
Accommodation options include Homestay with an English family, hotel and Bed & Breakfast in London or Oxford.
- General English course
- Business English course
- English for Diplomats & Ambassadors
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).