Live Language, Glasgow:
Live Language is a small and friendly languages school in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland. Because we are small, we are able to focus more on and adapt quickly to individual student needs and styles of learning. We pride ourselves in having a professional and friendly team of qualified teachers and support staff. This environment allows us to focus on what is important to you - professional and prompt services, which are essential ingredients for building good relationships with students.
• Small group lessons
• Qualified, experienced and friendly staff
• Interesting & varied Social Programme
• Regular student counselling & review of individual study plans
• Up-to-date course books and materials
• Homestay Accommodation organised by Live Language
• Links with colleges & universities - assistance with applications & visa extensions.
• Tailor-made private lessons for all levels
- Academic English Courses
- General English Courses, Exam English (IETLS,FCE)
- Business English Classes
- One-to-One Private English Tuition
- Summer English Courses
Business English Courses:
- Executive Immersion Course
- One-to-One Business English
- English for Engineers
- Engilsh for the Energy Industry
- Cross-cultural Awareness workshops
Foreign Languages Courses:
- Spanish Courses (Small Groups and Private)
- French Courses (Small Groups and Private)
- Italian Courses (Small Groups and Private)
- Chinese Mandarin Courses (Small Groups and Private)
- Japanese Courses (Small Groups and Private)
- Polish Courses (Small Groups and Private)
- Arabic Courses (Small Groups and Private)
- Portuguese Courses (Small Groups and Private)
- Dutch (Small Groups and Private)
- German (Small Groups and Private)
- Norwegian, Hungarian, Russian, Ukrainian Private and Semi-Private Classes
Languages for Children (5-11 years):
- Teaching Spanish to Young Learners
- Teaching French to Young Learners
- English Teacher Training Workshops
We offer our students an interesting and funny programme of cultural, educational and leisure activities. Live Language wants to bring something more to its students than just language courses.
In Glasgow, we visit museums and art galleries, take part in sports, enjoy a ceilidh or go to a pub, all together. Students may visit the Highlands of Scotland and see its beautiful, wild scenery. They can also see castles, monuments, taste whisky, or explore the Isle of Arran, for example. Students can even experience a Highland farm with demonstrations of folk life and history. We adapt our activities to suit different age groups and interests.
We organise one or two events per week such as:
- Historical and touristic trips in Scotland
- Movie nights
- Conversation groups, Chat Club
- International Lunches
- Visits of Museums
- Football matches
- Competitions (poetry, photos, pool, etc.)
- …For more information, feel free to contact us.
Live Language offers host provider accommodation throughout the year. All of our Homestays are arranged by our own Live Language staff, not by an outside agency. This means our staffs gets to know our students before they arrive and are able to offer assistance and support after they arrive. All our host providers are inspected regularly. As it is important for our students, we try to match student needs with host families.
We propose to our student different kind of accommodation:
- Homestay (self-catering, half-board, full-board)
- Student Houses
- Residence in the summer
Glasgow, one of Europe’s culture capitals in the beginning of the 1990's, is said to be ‘The Friendly City'. With a cosmopolitan population of almost 2 million, it is popular during both winter and summer.
As well as the year-long calendar of festival and events, you will also be able to enjoy the largest shopping area outside of London, superb cafes, bars and nightlife, and mouth-watering cuisine from all over the world; all within minutes walk from the city's parks and gardens. Glasgow is surrounded by the UK's biggest National Park, and is within fast and easy travelling distance to Edinburgh and Scotland’s many varied attractions.
Out of the school, we provide to the students:
- 24/7 emergency contact
- Academic Tutor (free 20min One-to-One sessions for study tips and mock speaking tests)
- Admission's Advisor (free advice on UK study)
- Support with registering with doctors, dentists and health practitioners
- Support with registering with utility services and making payments
- Support with council tax registrations
- Support with police registration
- Support with opening a bank account
- Help with finding your way/travelling around Glasgow/Scotland
- Advice on buying tickets
- Advice on buying an International Student Identification Card
- Recommending shops, restaurants, pubs, clubs etc
- Advice on finding/securing private accommodation
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 15 Sandyford Place, Sauchiehall St, Glasgow, Scotland , UK / GB|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.