Trebinshun House: Trebinshun House, located in Brecon, South Wales, is a residential English language training centre with a difference. The Trebinshun learning method enables clients to achieve maximum improvement in English in the time available to them. Trebinshun House specialises in courses for business executives. First class English teaching, high quality accommodation and meals all within the estate.
Courses Offered: One to One Business English Course, Intensive One to One Business English Course, Combination (one to one & small group) English Course, Intensive Combination (One to One & small group) English Course
Trebinshun English Courses are highly structured and are designed to help you make the most of your time. At the beginning of your English course a detailed needs analysis and language evaluation is undertaken. A full report is sent to you upon completion. By the end of your course you will have become more accurate and fluent, more confident in your use of English and better able to handle many typical managerial and social situations.
Many of our trainers have worked in the business world and all have considerable experience in business English language training. They all have recognised English language training qualifications. Their objective is to ensure that your time is spent effectively and that your learning objectives are met.
Trebinshun Individual English Course For students requiring a one-to-one approach our Individual English course allows you to focus on your specific learning objectives. Trebinshun Intensive Individual English Course This is a very challenging English course for students who want to make maximum progress in a short space of time.
Trebinshun Combination English Course This English course provides a variety of learning experiences through individual, group and self-study lessons.
Trebinshun Intensive Combination English Course Our most popular English course, this course allows you to focus on your individual language needs through an increased number of one-to-one sessions, combined with group English tuition.
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English language education, Kaplan International Colleges offers you consistently high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation, at our 43 English schools worldwide.
Our exceptional English school in Oxford, England is located in a beautiful Edwardian building close to the city centre. Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as exam preparation courses, to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers.
At Kaplan, you learn English with first-class teachers in an excellent learning facility and advance your academic and professional career. Study English with Kaplan International Colleges and begin your journey to academic and career success.
In 2007, 94% of our students would recommend Kaplan International Colleges Oxford to their friends and family. Our Oxford English school is housed in a stylish Edwardian building. It is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English Language Courses:
- General English course (including Academic Year/Semester option)
- Intensive Beginners course
- Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
- Vacation English
- Elective English lessons
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Exam preparation
- General English
Work & Study Courses:
- Paid Work & Study programmes
- Internship Placement
Oxford Elite provides English language courses for international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. The tutors are highly skilled, often Oxbridge educated and the courses offer the flexibility that is essential to develop English language communications skills.
Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
We will always invest the time to talk through your exact requirements and specifically define your needs. And when your tuition is over, we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this - that’s a promise!
Oxford Elite operates in association with OISE London & Oxford who have been accredited by the British Council and EnglishUK. The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
Accommodation options include Homestay with an English family, hotel and Bed & Breakfast in London or Oxford.
- General English course
- Business English course
- English for Diplomats & Ambassadors
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.