Homeschools in the UK: Homeschooling education in England -homeschool primary & secondary school curriculum, accredited home study courses for young children & teenagers. Distance learning primary school with UK curriculum serving London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Scotland, Wales.
Academus Learning: Based in London, Academus Learning provides quality online education for those choosing to opt for home education for personal and / or medical reasons. We cater for students from KS2 to KS5 (Year 5-13), and cover all iGCSE/ GCSE requirements as well as A'Level and the KS3 curriculum.
All of our classes are fully teacher led lessons, and our classes are kept deliberately small. We are an online school offering a British curriculum to students worldwide. Our strength lies in small classes and fully tutor led classes with subject qualified teachers.
Online / Homeschool Education for UK & International Students: - KS2: Years 5 & 6
- KS3: Years 7. 8. & 9
- KS4: Years 10 & 11
- KS5: Years 12 & 13
- GCSE/ iGCSE
- A' Levels
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
Arden University - BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology
Courses / Programs
Study Online & Earn Your UK Degree from Anywhere in the World
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages, including a BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology.
• Delivered 100% online, this bachelor's degree course will enable you to develop key skills of huge value to employers in many different HR roles.
• The distance learning delivery mode of the programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work and/or family while you pursue your bachelor degree in Human Resource Management & Psychology.
BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology
Have you got your eye set on a career in Human Resource Management? Are you interested in the influence of Psychology on business? If you want to learn how to get the best out of people, then consider taking this BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology degree course.
This popular Distance Learning Degree puts an understanding of people at the heart of how a business can achieve success. With most of us spending the majority of our lives working in various organisations, people with this combination of skills and knowledge are of huge value in the workplace.
You'll learn about the English Legal System and Contract Law as well different types of Psychology, including social and developmental. All taught online with our flexible study options and at a time and place to suit you.
Bachelor of Arts, Human Resource Management & Psychology:
Skills for Interdisciplinary Study
English Legal System
Understanding the Business Environment
Introduction to Social and Developmental Psychology
Introduction to Biological and Cognitive Psychology
Research and Ethics in Action
Personality and Intelligence
Planning Human Resources
Managing Across Cultures
Managing Change in Organisations
Strategic Issues in HRM
Research Planning & Project
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in UK & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, across Europe & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business