Homeschools in the UK: Homeschooling education in England -homeschool primary & secondary school curriculum, accredited home study courses for young children & teenagers. Distance learning primary school with UK curriculum serving London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Scotland, Wales.
Academus Learning: Based in London, Academus Learning provides quality online education for those choosing to opt for home education for personal and / or medical reasons. We cater for students from KS2 to KS5 (Year 5-13), and cover all iGCSE/ GCSE requirements as well as A'Level and the KS3 curriculum.
All of our classes are fully teacher led lessons, and our classes are kept deliberately small. We are an online school offering a British curriculum to students worldwide. Our strength lies in small classes and fully tutor led classes with subject qualified teachers.
Online / Homeschool Education for UK & International Students: - KS2: Years 5 & 6
- KS3: Years 7. 8. & 9
- KS4: Years 10 & 11
- KS5: Years 12 & 13
- GCSE/ iGCSE
- A' Levels
Wolsey Hall Oxford provides first class teaching for Primary, Lower Secondary, IGCSE and A-levels for young people being schooled at home. With a state of the art online learning platform and an outstanding tutor team, we deliver courses to students in the UK and worldwide. We are also a Cambridge approved online school so our students can feel reassured they are receiving a top quality global standard of education.
At Wolsey Hall Oxford, we support children from the beginning to the end of their homeschooling course, never leaving them to 'just get on with it' - our objective is for every child to succeed in their studies and exams.
Our courses offer clear structure and one-to-one tutor support. Students have their own Progress Manager who is there to help at all times. We also give support and advice to enable parents to act as coach and mentor to their child.
Wolsey Hall Oxford is a not-for-profit organisation, with any surplus reinvested in improving our courses and service. As one of the world's most experienced home study providers, we have helped over 750,000 people achieve qualifications since 1894.
Our alumni list includes Nelson Mandela who studied for his law degree through Wolsey Hall Oxford whilst in Robben Island jail, Singapore President, SR Nathan and Trinidad and Tobago Prime Minister, George Chambers.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
Open College is an online college offering a range of A-Levels, GCSEs and Diplomas to help students around the world to gain entry into universities or progress their careers.
Once enrolled with the college, you can study online at any time and in any place that suits you and your schedule.
Thanks to being an online college, we have no term times, so students are free to sign up and enrol for studying courses whenever they wish to. Our A-Levels and GCSEs only have the entry requirement of you having a good understanding of English and an internet connection in order to study the courses.
All our courses come with full tutor support to help and enable our students to achieve the best results possible when studying their courses with Open College. We also have a highly trained admin support team who are there to help and assist our students with any other aspects of studying with the college.
Our goal is to offer affordable education to everyone, regardless of their background or location, and to enable students around the world to succeed and progress their educational journeys.
International Career Institute - Online Courses for UK & Global Students
Courses / Programs
• Study at your own pace & convenience: We provide a learning schedule that suits you to study at home or at your work place around the world.
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of online education offering a wide range of career training courses to students in the UK & worldwide.
• These include online courses at Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma levels in business; management; events, media, PR, design, professional services; health, beauty; pet care & more.
• ICI is an accredited & recognised member of the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC) and the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). We are also a member of the College of Teachers.
• Our mission is to provide high quality courses and develop graduates to have the skills to embark on a new chosen career or advance themselves in careers they may already be engaged in.
• ICI provides a proven educational method. Through completion of an online course, graduates can secure their own futures by establishing or advancing a career or by establishing their own business!
Reviews: "To be honest, you cannot beat the services or the people that I have dealt with. I loved the business management course." - Sanil
"The program was dynamite and the assistance I received from ICI in starting my very own Interior Design and Decoration business was invaluable. Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in myself & now I am reaping the awards."
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology