Contact English schools in Canada: Study English language in Toronto, ESL programs in Vancouver BC. TOEFL, IELTS & TOEIC exam preparation, intensive English course in summer & year-round. Cursos de inglés en Toronto, estudiar inglés en Vancouver.
Eurocentres Canada, Vancouver & Toronto: Eurocentres Canada is an English language school with locations in Canada's top study destinations of Toronto and Vancouver. We offer a range of English courses including Intensive English, Business English, preparation for the IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC exams and more. We also offer summer and winter programs for juniors.
Email:Contact us below
Our mission is to provide students with the highest quality academic, accommodation and social programs while affording them the opportunity to have a truly unique and Canadian experience. We are dedicated to our student’s success and confident that our commitment to excellence will give them the key to pursue their language goals and open the door to a world of opportunity.
Courses / Programs:
- General English Courses (Basic, Intensive, Super-Intensive)
- Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses (FCE, CAE, PET, KET)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS Exam Preparation
- Business English Certificate (BEC) / Diploma
- University (Transfer) Success Program
- Winter Language Holiday (Ski / Snowboard & Winter Activities)
- Work & Study (Paid Work)
- English plus Work Experience (Unpaid Internship)
Junior English Programs: - On-Campus Summer Program (University of British Columbia & Ryerson University)
- Winter Youth program
• Learn English in Toronto with NSL Mondial! We provide top-quality English immersion in small classes. We teach adult and junior international students from around the world of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Toronto school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries. This provides lot of opportunities for you to practice your English outside of the classroom.
• We also offer an intensive University Pathway Program (UPP) which aims to develop your critical thinking skills, and prepare you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities, which are among the very best nationally ranked and internationally recognized third level institutions in Canada.
• Before you can apply for the UPP, you must complete the final level of our General English (GE) program.
• The largest city in Canada, Toronto is located on the northern shores of Lake Ontario. A safe and friendly city, it is home to people from around the world.
• With an excellent public transportation system, Toronto offers an active downtown life, with easy access to parklands and beaches.
• We also offer English courses in the following cities in Canada: Vancouver, Ottawa, Halifax, Winnipeg, and Whistler.
English Courses for Adults: Taught at 7 levels - beginner to advanced.
• Full-time English course
• Part-time English course
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Business English classes
• Homestay program / live with a Canadian family
University Pathway Program (UPP)
• Intensive 12 week program focusing on developing your critical thinking skills & preparing you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities in Canada.
ESL Programs for Juniors:
• English camps for children & teenagers (ages 8 to 19)
Situated just 12km north of Downtown Toronto, in North York ON, Omnicom School of Languages has been providing quality English language courses to students from all over the world for forty years. We also have a campus in Calgary, Alberta. Our high-quality academic programs are available for beginner to advanced level English learners, and include complete English immersion experiences, Business English courses, specialized ESL exam preparation such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, college preparation pathway programs, a Homestay program, and more.
Students can choose from short to long-term study options, with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length. We also provide a range of Summer & Winter ESL programs at our schools.
We have a variety of programs to suit all your needs, including a homestay program for you to experience North American culture and lifestyle, and exciting and fun activities to guarantee a rich and fulfilling experience. Upon arrival, a complete placement test (listening, speaking, reading, writing, structures and grammar) is administered to each student to ensure that he or she starts at the correct level. Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of studies.
Our dedicated staff have the skills and experience to help you succeed in your language goals. There is no substitute for personalized instruction from recognized experts. This is why so many people from around the world choose Omnicom School of Languages.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language (ESL) Courses:
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Language Activity Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL, GRE, GMAT)
- Study & Work in Canada
- Academic/College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Tourism & Hospitality
- English for Nursing
- Power English for Life
- Focus on Communication
- TESL Teacher Training (Calgary only)
- Homestay Program
• Improve your English language ability, increase your English exam scores, and achieve your language learning goals with Focus Education Centre of Canada.
• Situated in central Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto, we provide a range of English language exam preparation courses, including IELTS and CELPIP.
• Intensive (30 hours per week), full-time (20 hours), and part time (10 hours) study options are available for all of our English exam preparation programs.
• We specialize in group IELTS preparation. Our IELTS program will help you build the strategies and skills you need in order to succeed on the day of your exam.
• We also provide a Focus English course for beginner to advanced level students. This is a general English program that increases your proficiency through classes on speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, and grammar.
• We prepare our students to succeed on the day of their English language proficiency exam. The skills and strategies needed to get a high mark are covered in-depth, every day of the course.
Student Review: "I really recommend this Centre for people in Ontario. Excellent helpful administration. Nice environment full of positive energy." - Haleem, Canada
English Language Exam Preparation Courses: Intensive, Full-time & Part-time study options
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
General English Course: • Focus English (Beginner to advanced)
IT / Administration Programs: • Quick Books (Hands On Training)
• Microsoft Office & Microsoft Windows
• Business Analyst
• Big Data
• SAP FICO
• Canadian Residency Application Prep (CARMs)
• Flight Attendant Training
Ontario International College is an inspected private English language school school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education and located in Toronto, Ontario, east-central Canada. It is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education to offer summer and winter ESL (English as a Second Language) and EAP (English for Academic Purposes) programs including general, academic and business English courses, English homestay, exam preparation IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT and GRE and Ontario Secondary School Diploma Grade 11 and 12 University preparation courses to students from around the world. We also offer graduate preparation programs, work and holiday & work and study programs.
Since its inception, OIC has positioned itself as a pathway for admission to universities in Canada and the United States. OIC provides a solid foundation for university studies by offering quality university preparation courses and rigorous ESL training while maintaining high academic standards and giving careful attention to each student. OIC’s flexible approach to entry requirements makes it an open and accessible institution, serving the educational needs of a diverse range of international students.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Programs including English Homestay, General English, Academic English and Business English
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Programs
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma Grade 11 and Grade 12 University Preparation Courses
- Exam Preparation Courses IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT and GRE
- Summer and Winter Camps
- Graduate Preparation Courses for international students who wish to pursue a Masters degree
- Working Holiday Program
- Work and Study Program
Medical English Diploma now available at ILSC - Vancouver.
Designed for Medical Professionals
Learn Medical English Terminology
Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and one of the world's most desirable places to live, Sol Schools Toronto took its first registration in 1996. The school's founding philosophy was to offer high quality English programs in a warm and comfortable atmosphere for students from around the world.
Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of full-time and part-time intensive English courses including General English, Business English and exam preparation for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge FCE / CAE exams. Private English lessons are also available.
With a maximum class size of 12, innovative instructors, a full calendar of activities and the safety and comforts offered in Toronto you are sure to have the time of your life at Sol Schools Toronto! Homestay accommodation with Canadian host families is available as well as holiday study programs for teenagers.
Sol Schools Toronto is conveniently located in downtown Toronto. Only a few minutes walk from Yonge and Bloor, the school is close to many trendy shops, cafés, restaurants, cultural centres and attractions.
- Semi-intensive General English (20 or 25 classes/wk)
- Intensive English (30 classes/wk)
- Power English (35 classes/wk)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
- Private & semi-private English lessons
- Executive / Business English training
- Professional Internship
- Work and Study program
- Work and Travel program
- Homestay ESL program
- Summer/Holiday program for juniors & teens
- TESL Canada certified intensive teacher training