Abbey Road Programs: On our Modern Civilization travel-history program every day will be an opportunity for cultural exploration and adventure. You will spend 3-6 nights each in Berlin, Prague, Salzburg and Vienna traveling alongside professional art historians and European history teachers every step of the way.
F+U Academy of Languages is a German language school in Heidelberg in Central Germany, offering a wide variety of German language courses to students from around the world. We teach all levels of German from beginner to advanced including summer / holiday German courses to children and teenagers ages 7-15 years.
Our full summer program includes homestay accommodation and meals with a German host family, and our students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities, in addition to the German language lessons. Heidelberg is located approximately 80 km south of Frankfurt and between Frankfurt & Stuttgart international airports.
We provide highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style. We teach German to students from over 90 countries, therefore creating an international, multicultural atmosphere in the school.
Founded in 1980, our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the old-town in Heidelburg city centre. F+U Academy is a member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP).
Summer German Language Courses for Juniors (7-15 years)
- Available for kids & teens for 1-8 weeks.
- Groups are divided into three age groups: 7-9 years, 10-12 years & 13-15 years (Maximum 10 students per group)
- German language course (Monday-Friday): 15 teaching hours of 45 minutes per week
- Homestay accommodation with a local German host family
- Shared breakfast with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Shared lunch with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Leisure activities (Monday-Saturday)
• The Goethe-Institut offers summer camps & year-round German courses for juniors & high school students / teenagers at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich.
• Our German summer and winter camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In addition to our summer courses, we offer year-round German courses for groups of students, accompanied by their teachers. These one-week or two-week programs are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
• Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
• During the course, participants have the opportunity if they wish to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
• We offer an extracurricular program packed with sports,, the arts and plenty of fun activities. Accommodation with full board in boarding schools is included in the program.
H.I.S. is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School that has been serving the needs of the international and local communities within the Rhine-Neckar region in the northwest of Baden-Württemberg since September 2002.
We are a not-for-profit, independent, co-educational day school for students from Early Primary 1 (age 4) to Grade 12. The curriculum is international and the language of instruction is English.
H.I.S. is conveniently located near the centre of Heidelberg and is easily accessible by car or public transportation from Mannheim, Ludwigshafen and Karlsruhe.
Our location, within the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, allows families to take advantage of the area’s cultural and recreational attractions and opportunities.
Berlin British School (BBS) is an independent, international English-speaking school for children ages 3 to 18 years, centrally located on three sites in the borough of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, serving the international community of Berlin-Brandenburg. The school accepts applications for admission at any time in the academic year and any level of entry except at the start of or during Year 11 (10th Grade) and 13 (12th Grade).
The academic programme at BBS is based on the English National Curriculum and prepares students for the IGCSE and the IB Diploma. Both qualifications are recognised and respected in Germany, as well as internationally. The pass rate for IGCSE and IB is almost 100%, which reflects the high academic standards of the school.
The language of instruction is English, with German tuition provided for native and non native speakers. BBS provides individual attention in small classes. An IB world school and certified by the Cambridge International Examsboard, BBS is an accredited member of COBIS (Council Of British International Schools) and ECIS (European Council Of International Schools).
Obermenzinger Gymnasium private, bilingual secondary school in North-west Munich, Germany that features bilingual concepts designed for families with an English speaking background. Our school follows the Bavarian curriculum, leads to the Abitur, and promotes and fosters the German language as well as English.
The subjects being taught bilingually will vary throughout the various grade levels to ensure that subject vocabulary is learned in English as well as in German.
Verbum Novum GmbH is an international travel operator that specializes in organizing German language-based courses for teens and adults from around the world.
Located in the Mainz/Wiesbaden area of the Rhineland in western Germany, we deliver a beginner to advanced level German Summer Camp program for teenagers ages 13-17.
Our teen summer camps feature 20 German language lessons per week. The courses run from Monday to Friday in the morning. After the lessons and lunch, there are sports / free activities and excursions to nearby cities.
German Summer Camp Program:
- For students ages 13-17
Camp features include:
- 20 lessons of German per week
- Full-board Accommodation
- Afternoon activities (Sports etc)
- Full-day excursions
- Placement test on the first school day
- School Certificate at the end of the course
A transfer from/to the airport in Frankfurt can also be arranged