Find high school summer programs in Germany: Study abroad in Berlin for teenagers, European history & cultural immersion programs in Germany for Americans, international students. Teen travel programs in Austria, Czech Republic, Europe..
Abbey Road Programs: If your child has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, and politics, then what better way to nurture that interest than with the ultimate academic adventure with Abbey Road Programs? On our Modern Civilization travel-history program, every day will be an opportunity for cultural exploration and adventure. You will spend 3-6 nights each in Berlin, Prague, Salzburg and Vienna traveling alongside professional art historians and European history teachers every step of the way.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Modern Civilization Summer Immersion Program for Students in Grades 9-12: For any high school student, Berlin presents the perfect starting point for an exploration of modern European culture and history. Germany’s political and social transformation over the past century makes it a fascinating destination for anyone interested in international relations, politics, and modern history.
- 3-6 nights in Berlin, Prague, Salzburg & Vienna
- Major: Modern European History
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Address:8266 Fountain Avenue, Suite #B, West Hollywood, CA, California, 90046, USA
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-10-14 were from:
OXFORD, UK & England;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
San Diego, Ca, USA;
Westport, Connecticut, USA;
costa adeje, Spain;
san jose, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Platanus Schule Berlin is an independently-operated bilingual (German / English) educational institution in the heart of Berlin-Pankow. It comprises a kindergarten, preschool, primary school and secondary school. We provide children and adolescents with all the important skills they need to lead a rich and fulfilling life.
Our modern and integrated educational concept is based on academically endorsed teaching and learning methods that are proven in practice, and is free of educational or denominational dogmas. We maintain an open school culture with both internal and external evaluations of teaching quality.
We provide a safe and secure environment in which children’s natural curiosity and open-mindedness is nurtured. We recognise the individual needs of each child and we take these seriously. At Platanus Schule Berlin, children can learn in peace, without anxiety; they can test out new ideas, discover themselves, develop their talents, make courageous moves, learn to question the world around them and develop their social skills. Our students discover the importance of taking responsibility for themselves, for others and for their communities in an ever-changing world.
F+U Academy of Languages is a German language school in Heidelberg in Central Germany, offering a wide variety of German language courses to students from around the world. We teach all levels of German from beginner to advanced including summer / holiday German courses to children and teenagers ages 7-15 years.
Our full summer program includes homestay accommodation and meals with a German host family, and our students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities, in addition to the German language lessons. Heidelberg is located approximately 80 km south of Frankfurt and between Frankfurt & Stuttgart international airports.
We provide highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style. We teach German to students from over 90 countries, therefore creating an international, multicultural atmosphere in the school.
Founded in 1980, our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the old-town in Heidelburg city centre. F+U Academy is a member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP).
Summer German Language Courses for Juniors (7-15 years)
- Available for kids & teens for 1-8 weeks.
- Groups are divided into three age groups: 7-9 years, 10-12 years & 13-15 years (Maximum 10 students per group)
- German language course (Monday-Friday): 15 teaching hours of 45 minutes per week
- Homestay accommodation with a local German host family
- Shared breakfast with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Shared lunch with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Leisure activities (Monday-Saturday)
Founded in 2000 by the state government of Berlin, Nelson Mandela School is an international comprehensive school in Berlin, providing quality bilingual education in grades 1-13 to children from a wide variety of backgrounds. We have two locations in Berlin, both are centrally located in the inner-city boroughs of Charlottenburg and Wilmersdorf: Our primary campus is located on Pfalzburger Street (Wilmersdorf) and our secondary campus is located at Kastanienallee (Charlottenburg).
Our school is a member of UNESCO’s Associated Schools Project, the European Council of International Schools and the International Baccalaureate Organisation. English and German are our school’s official languages, but we do not stop at introducing our students just to German and Anglo-American values and traditions. As a truly international school, it is our business to acquaint our students with as many different aspects of life as possible.
As a community-oriented school, we also co-operate intensively with a large number of local partners beyond the school gates here in Berlin – thinking globally and acting locally. Within our school, we foster the idea of the school community wherever we can.
• The Goethe-Institut offers summer camps & year-round German courses for juniors & high school students / teenagers at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich.
• Our German summer and winter camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In addition to our summer courses, we offer year-round German courses for groups of students, accompanied by their teachers. These one-week or two-week programs are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
• Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
• During the course, participants have the opportunity if they wish to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
• We offer an extracurricular program packed with sports,, the arts and plenty of fun activities. Accommodation with full board in boarding schools is included in the program.
Make the summer of 2016 an unforgettable musical experience with Hamburg School of Music.
Situated in the heart of the culturally-rich, northern German city of Hamburg, we provide a 3-week Summer Music Academy course. The summer program is taught in German and English to local and international students ages 14 and up.
Our instructors are primarily renowned live musicians and studio musicians from the pop, rock and jazz scene.
Hamburg features a subcultural mix, club scene, internationally-renowned musicals and spoken theater, the local music industry, and a unique environment for musicians of all styles.
3-week Summer Music Academy
- For boys & girls ages 14+
- Tuition for Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Piano / Keyboards, Saxophone, Percussion
- Jam and study with professional, high-class musicians
- Record your songs in professional recording studios
- Perform your songs in a prestigious club
- Dive into Hamburg´s music scene
- 75+ lessons total
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
Based in California, International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization that provides world-class Summer soccer camps in Germany for talented soccer players ages 14-18.
IFX has partnered with German semi-professional clubs, SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen-Bruck and 1.SC Feucht in the Nürnberg/Fürth area in order to allow a limited number of players to train among their youth teams. Contrary to the traditional international soccer tour where teams travel to play against foreign teams, our program immerses individual players in the foreign game, experiencing the German game as if they were a part of the team.
Players spend two weeks in Nürnberg/Fürth where they are professionally trained by the head youth coaches of local teams. Exchange participants stay in comfortable youth hostel or hotel accommodations, attend daily training, visit local tourist attractions, and learn about German culture and life. IFX also has football academies in Spain, Italy, England and Brazil.