Apply to international universities in Europe: Masters programs in The Netherlands taught in English for international students, Americans. Study international relations abroad, graduate studies in political science, international affairs degree programs in Amsterdam..
International School For Humanities And Social Sciences, Amsterdam: The International School for Humanities and Social Sciences (ISHSS) in Amsterdam, Holland aims to offer high standard, internationally accredited academic education on the English-taught study market. ISHSS is a school within the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences of the Universiteit van Amsterdam. The International School cooperates with the University's many faculties, departments, and institutes. ISHSS offers various academic programmes in the humanities and social sciences to international students, both undergraduate and graduate. The Universiteit van Amsterdam in the Netherlands is one of the major comprehensive universities in Europe with 22,000 students. There are seven faculties covering humanities, social and behavioural sciences, law, economics and business, medicine and dentistry, and science.
The International School for Humanities and Social Sciences (ISHSS) offers various interdisciplinary academic programmes in the humanities and social sciences. Our students are exchange students and to fee-paying students, on both the undergraduate and graduate level. Upon completion of a programme, students can obtain an Undergraduate Certificate or an accredited Master’s Degree. All programmes are taught in English.
The ISHSS offers both Master’s and research Master’s programmes. A research Master’s programme is more focussed on research, and as such offers a thorough preparation for students who wish to pursue a career that is specifically targeted at research. A Master’s programme is designed so it can be completed within one year. A research Master’s should take 2 years to complete and selection is highly competitive.
Master's Programmes in English: Children's Rights Comparative Labour and Organisation Studies Conflict Resolution and Governance Contemporary Asian Studies European Communication Studies European Studies: Identity and Integration European Union in a Global Order Gender, Sexuality and Society International Development Studies International Relations Migration and Ethnic Studies Social Policy and Social Work in Urban Areas Social Theory and Public Affairs Urban Studies Research Master's Programmes in English: Communication Science Human Geography, Planning and Development Studies Metropolitan Studies Social Sciences
- During the spring and summer, the ISHSS organises a rising number of summer programmes.
Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands is a modern university with a rich tradition. Its 8 faculties and over 40 English-language Master programmes are at the forefront of technological development, contributing to scientific advancement in the interests of society.
Ranked among the top universities of technology in Europe, TU Delft’s excellent research and education standards are backed by outstanding facilities, research institutes and research schools. TU Delft maintains close links with (inter)national industry, a strategic alliance contributing to the relevance of its academic programmes and career prospects for its graduates.
All education programmes encourage creative and independent thinking with a focus on problem solving. The student body is made up of over 100 nationalities. The university has partnerships with more than thirty universities all over the world, enabling students and researchers to increase their international experience through cooperation and exchange. TU Delft is also a member of the prestigious IDEA league of five leading engineering universities in Europe.
TU Delft offers some 40 English-language MSc programmes. The programme duration is two years including thesis / internship.
MSc programmes in the following fields:
-Architecture, Urbanism and Building Sciences
-Civil Engineering and Geosciences
-Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
-Industrial Design Engineering
-Management of Technology
-Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Technology
• Get an American university education in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University (JCU)!
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Fontys is a leading comprehensive European University of Applied Sciences with 35,000 students, offering high quality education from undergraduate to graduate level. Fontys stimulates the application of theory into practice in both education and research to enable students to successfully start their professional career. Fontys offers students the invaluable experience of a long-term internship and the development of personal competences in small groups.
Fontys offers international exchanges and internships via partnerships with universities and companies all over the world. The international student population at Fontys offers the opportunity to study and interact with students from a wide range of cultural backgrounds.
Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic, mechatronics, robotics)
Bachelor of Information & Communication Technology (Computer Science, IT, Business Information Systems)
Master of Science International Management of Information Systems
Final Year Programmes: TeleCommunications, Mechatronics, Robotics, Game Design, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems
University College Utrecht (UCU) is the international honors college of Utrecht University (Shanghai ranking: best Dutch university) in the Netherlands. UCU specializes in liberal arts and sciences undergraduate education, and students choose from 200 different courses in humanities, science and social sciences leading to a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science honors degree.
The UCU approach is personal: classes never exceed 25 students, and class participation is actively encouraged. The admissions process is highly selective: students are admitted on the basis of academic excellence, but an international focus, social engagement and extracurricular pursuits are of equal importance. All 700 students (40% international) live on campus in the historic city of Utrecht.
UCU is fully accredited and internationally evaluated as ‘excellent’ on ‘level achieved’ and ‘quality of education’ by a joint commission consisting of a council from QANU - an independent assessor of higher education programs in Holland - and delegates from the American Higher Learning Commission.
Are you a student with broad interests, do you enjoy discussion and debate, do you like to be challenged, and do you feel at home in an international environment? If so, you will love to hear that the University of Amsterdam and VU University Amsterdam have joined forces to establish a brand-new higher education programme - Amsterdam University College (AUC).
We offer a top quality, English-taught Bachelor programme that crosses the boundaries of languages, cultures and academic disciplines. The AUC programme combines breadth of experience with depth of knowledge. A key aspect will be tackling the real-life problems and challenges facing today's world. From day one, you will be expected to think about the 'big questions' in science and society, and you will learn how to participate meaningfully in debates about them.
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Netherlands & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in the Netherlands, Amsterdam, across Europe & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students & faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep., Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, & more.
• EU Business School's Online MBA has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Online MBA Rankings 2022, and #1 for Online MBA in CEO Magazine’s 2022 global online rankings.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.