Summer Camps in Europe: French summer school in France, French summer courses for children, Language immersion courses for kids, Study in South of France, Youth programs near Monte Carlo, Monaco, French Riviera summer camps,
- 50 years of experience in teaching French..
- A 3 hectare campus overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
- Permanent qualified teachers and youth leaders.
- A teaching affiliation with the University of Nice and the local education authority for the Junior DELF.
Teenager Summer Camp:
The CMEF’s teenager programme is 20 years old! Since 1988, the CMEF has welcomed over 9000 teenagers during the summer period, aged between 13 and 17 years old and coming from around the world. Between mid-June and the end of August, the Centre accommodates about 500 teenagers - a limited number which allows us to pay special attention to each and every student. The programme favours intercultural exchanges between young people.
A global educational concept:
* Learn French at your own pace and depending on your needs.
* Choose from a variety of sports or cultural activities in the afternoon and various forms of entertainment in the evening.
* Share your room with young people from other countries, respecting safety regulations and the rules of living amongst others.
The international context of the CMEF, providing the opportunity for teenagers to meet other international students, encourages open-mindedness and prepares adolescents for the future.
All the French lessons are compulsory, as is Saturday’s weekly excursion. However, all evening and afternoon activities are optional in order for students to benefit from their independence. Nevertheless, our team leaders’ role is to encourage the students to take part in a maximum number of activities.
Qualified staff is on site 24 hours a day. They handle all transfers to and from the centre as well as organising cultural and sports activities in the evening and supervise the dormitories, ensuring the well-being of the students.
We have four teams of staff working together in order to ensure a quality of service. Our teachers are all graduates in the teaching of French as a foreign language. Their lessons are not only beneficial but also enjoyable for teenagers.
Cap d'Ail enjoys a privileged position on the Cote d'Azur, located at the gateway to Monte-Carlo and only 20 minutes from Nice and Italy.
Rocky peaks rising up to 500 metres beaches and peaceful bays, a mediterrenean climate, all contribute to making Cap d'Ail an extremely attractive seaside resort for individuals, couples and families alike.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer! France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school providing French summer classes for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977.
• Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday on the French Riviera. We also offer courses for adults, parents, and guardians.
• At our Children's Camps for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families. Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonials: "Both myself and my daughter enjoyed studying in St Raphael very much and would like to return in the future to continue our studies." - Elaine, UK
"I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program.. we enjoyed the classes and we loved being in St. Raphael..."
- Miranda, USA
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children
Centre International d’Antibes - Summer Camp in Paris
Courses / Programs
Give your teenager an unforgettable summer experience in Paris by enrolling them in the summer French program offered by Centre International d’Antibes (CIA).
Through our partner school in Paris, we provide an all-inclusive summer French camp for teens ages 13-17 from around the world.
This summer program includes 20 French language classes per week for students of all levels - from beginner to advanced.
In addition, we deliver a fun program of organized activities and events in the afternoons and evenings.
Accommodation with full board is provided in the student residence (Saint Nicolas Campus) which is conveniently situated in the south of Paris, close to all the major tourist attractions.
In addition to our all-inclusive summer French program, we offer a "Lessons Only" program for children and teenagers ages 6-17. In this non-residential course, our young learners participate in the 20 French lessons offered weekly.
Give your child or teenager the opportunity to improve their French language skills, see the famous sights of Paris (Eiffel Tower, Louvre..), and make new friends from all over the world!
Based in the Alpine village of Morzine in eastern France (close to the Swiss border, just 1 hour from Geneva), Alpine French School provides a dedicated French Summer Adventure Camp for juniors.
We welcome students ages 12-17 years from all over the world to participate in our exciting Summer Camp in the beautiful French Alps that combines French language teaching with amazing adventures and excursions.
Fun interactive French classes are taught by young, dynamic teachers who know how to keep lessons entertaining and lively with games, workshops and interactive activities.
From beach volleyball, local swimming lakes, mountain biking, white-water rafting and trips to Lake Geneva, prepare yourselves for an exciting educational experience.
French Summer Adventure Camp for Teens (ages 12-17)
- Minimum stay 2 weeks
- Fun morning French classes
- Great sporting, leisure and adventure activities
- Modern language projects
- Activities and Excursions
- Entertaining evening activities
- Group and individual bookings accepted
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
Accord French Language School in Paris offers French language summer programs for kids, teens and families at our Saint Nicolas Summer School, conveniently located in Issy-les-Moulineaux in Southern Paris, close to Corentin Celton Metro Station (Line 12).
We provide French language courses to suit all levels, a wide range of sports and cultural activities and a residence with excellent facilities. Our school was awarded the highest marks across all domains by the Official French Quality Label, and we are affiliated to professional organisations such as SOUFFLE and CAMPUSFRANCE.
Accord Language School teaching focuses on oral communication using authentic documents such as songs, TV programs, movies and magazines. Our teachers have compiled a wide range of games and activities that make the learning of grammar, structure, vocabulary and pronunciation interesting and fun.
Our teachers are all university graduates, and are fully qualified in the teaching of French as a foreign language. At Saint Nicolas, we offer comfortable accommodation while allowing easy access to the most famous Parisian landmarks: the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre-Dame and more.
If your child has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, archeology, and mythology, then what better way to nurture that interest than with the ultimate academic adventure with Abbey Road Programs? Our History of Western Civilization program combines travel, adventure, history and cultural immersion as students in Grades 9-12 spend 6 nights each in Athens, Rome, Florence and Paris traveling and exploring alongside our staff of expert instructors, who specialize in European history from Ancient Greece to Revolutionary France.
The Paris leg of our History of Western Civilization program takes the Bastille, Versailles, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, the Arc de Triomphe, and other landmarks while opening up a discussion on the Middle Ages, the era of absolute monarchy, the French Revolution, and the French Enlightenment. We also visit the Louvre, Museé d’Orsay, and the Centre Pompidou.
Discuss Athenian daily life at the Ancient Agora right underneath the Acropolis in Athens, walk in Caesar’s footsteps in the Roman Forum, marvel at Michelangelo’s works in Florence’s Piazza della Signoria and contemplate Louis XIV’s idea of Absolutism while sitting in the gardens of Versailles. Abbey Road Programs simply offer the academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime!