CMEF, French Riviera: Founded in 1952, CMEF is a non profit making organisation which complements the official French Education system. Its idyllic setting, a beautiful wooded and floral park nestling on the hillside overlooking the Mediterranean, along with its antic style amphitheatre imagined and decorated by the French artisto Jean Cocteau , and now used for cultural events, create a unique atmosphere. Since the creation of the CMEF, almost 230 000 students from all over the world have attended its language courses. Its cultural commitment and pedagogical experience attracts approximately 4 000 youths and 200 teachers each year.
Courses / Programs:
International Summer Program for Teenagers 13 -17 years old.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in the Alpine village of Morzine in eastern France (close to the Swiss border, just 1 hour from Geneva), Alpine French School provides a dedicated French Summer Adventure Camp for juniors.
We welcome students ages 12-17 years from all over the world to participate in our exciting Summer Camp in the beautiful French Alps that combines French language teaching with amazing adventures and excursions.
Fun interactive French classes are taught by young, dynamic teachers who know how to keep lessons entertaining and lively with games, workshops and interactive activities.
From beach volleyball, local swimming lakes, mountain biking, white-water rafting and trips to Lake Geneva, prepare yourselves for an exciting educational experience.
French Summer Adventure Camp for Teens (ages 12-17)
- Minimum stay 2 weeks
- Fun morning French classes
- Great sporting, leisure and adventure activities
- Modern language projects
- Activities and Excursions
- Entertaining evening activities
- Group and individual bookings accepted
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Combine a delightful summer holiday for all the family with learning French on the beautiful French Rivera!
• Situated in Saint-Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, close to Nice and Cannes, France Langue & Culture is a family-friendly school that provides fun, educational language holidays for families, teens, and children.
• Established in 1977, France Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French language skills while enjoying an enriching holiday in the South of France.
• At our Children's Club for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in games, songs, texts, and theater.
• For teen boys & girls ages 13-17, we provide a full immersion summer course with homestay accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families.
• Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonial: " I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program: our household (with a wonderful host and a group of other students) was wonderful; we enjoyed the classes; and we loved being in St. Raphael.
The people we met from many areas of the world were wonderful. In just two weeks, my French improved and I gained a lot of confidence in speaking."
- Miranda, USA
Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) is an international high school, conveniently located 30 minutes north-west of Paris, that provides an American-styled high school curriculum to students from around the world in Grades 9-12.
Our summer French classes take place at the Nacel French Language School, close to the Tolbiac or Place d'Italie metro stations.
While our academic year curriculum is taught in English, we also offer an extensive French language and culture program as well as enrichment courses (music, art, physical education) throughout the year, taught by French teachers.
Our 2-week intensive French summer course in August is recommended for new and returning students, who are not native French language speakers, to prepare to study at NDIHS in September, when the academic year starts.
We teach students from beginner to advanced level. Students attend morning French classes, and discover the main Parisian sights in afternoon activities.
Students improve their French knowledge while settling in Paris and adapting to their new life in France. Accommodation is organized in a residence located in Paris city center.
• Celebrating our 20th anniversary, International Language Camps is a European camp for children and teenagers ages 6 to 17 years old from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps.
• Our summer and winter camps give children the possibility to develop their linguistic skills in French or English and discover new activities and cultures.
• Our language programs offer an opportunity to learn a foreign language but also encourage campers to discover new cultures, to make new friends from around the world , to value different activities, to learn to live and work with others, to get involved with an international community and, most importantly, to blossom with this success.
• The camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva (only 75km away). We can provide transfers from the airport.
• Everything is designed to establish an atmosphere of confidence and we encourage the campers to be active in their own learning, creating the desire to continue to learn and to communicate.
“Awesome camp! Super coaches! Varied activities! Fun guaranteed anytime during the summer! A unique opportunity to make new friends from other countries. Be prepared: you will want to go back...many times!" - Nicolas, age 16
Riviera French Institute organises French language camps for young learners and teenagers on the Côte d’Azur in Southern France. Our 1-4 week language immersion courses are combined with a fully inclusive programme of social activities and excursions.
Our Language Camp for teenagers enable young learners to learn French whilst enjoying the delights of the Riviera. Students are accommodated with local host-families. We offer 16 lessons weekly. We also have a Social and Active French Programme that mean young students consolidate their language learning every afternoon and with the host family in the evening.
We have developed our study holidays to help every child & teen improve their French through expert teaching and exciting activities while making new friends from around the world.
French Summer Camps provides sporting, cultural and linguistic summer camp programs for children and teens (ages 8-16) on the French Riviera. Situated in the city of Hyeres, on the southeastern coast of France, we are a French State-recognized organization that specializes in the planning and running of educational language travel programs.
We guarantee top-quality 1-week holiday programs for your children in a wholly safe environment. Our programs are run by a group of highly-experienced teachers from the French state educational system.
Our camps provide a unique learning environment in which your children will learn at their own pace. Students are immersed within a group of French natives of their own age in the fun environment of a genuine French Summer Camp.