TEFLOnline: Get certified from home to teach English abroad. TEFLOnline is convenient and affordable, and earns you an internationally recognized teaching certificate. Our interactive, self-paced, easy-to-follow program offered online by Bridge-Linguatec, the largest provider of TEFL courses in the US, allows you to train at your own pace from anywhere in the world. The courses take approximately 40 to 120 hours to finish and are typically completed over the course of six to eight weeks. Modules include study material, video tutorials, review quizzes, and written assignments—and courses comprised of 60 hours or more include guidance from your own personal tutor.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Comprehensive Online TEFL Courses:
The courses take between 40 - 120 hours to complete, but can be done at your own pace and on your own time. The 120-hour comprehensive course features personal feedback from experienced tutors, self-check quizzes, video tutorials, and Business English and Young Learners endorsements.
Also included is Grammar Advisor, an essential language awareness course and teacher resource, and TEFL Videos, a library of over 100 how-to videos for teaching English as a foreign language. Bridge-Linguatec is a fully accredited institution (by ACCET) with over 20 years of experience training students and teachers. Ask about our job placement service as well.
* Specialization in Business English and Young Learners with endorsements
* Study material
* Feedback from tutors
* Written assignments
* Video tutorials
* TEFL Video
* Grammar Advisor
* Self-check quizzes
* Library of over 100 how-to videos for teaching English as a foreign language
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Transworld Schools in San Francisco, California, is an accredited school offering internationally recognized teacher training (CTESOL - Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and English language (ESL) programs to both native and non-native speakers.
Transworld Schools is approved by the State of California and accredited by ACCET, where we are required to meet the highest industry standards.
In addition to our quality programs, we are able to provide activities and university placement assistance. We are authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant foreign students and issue the I-20 form for student visa application.
Based in the heart of Downtown San Francisco, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the U.S., StudyCELTA provides internationally-accredited Cambridge CELTA English teacher training programs.
Designed for participants who wish to teach English in the U.S. and abroad, our full-time CELTA program features 2 hours of real-life English teaching per day.
All CELTA trainers undergo a rigorous selection and training process that is monitored by Cambridge University. Our tutors in SF have worked internationally, and bring a wide range of key experience, qualifications and knowledge to the course.
CELTA is accepted throughout the world by organizations which employ English Language teachers, and Cambridge English Language Assessment also works with international ELT organizations to ensure the acceptance of CELTA globally.
Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course:
- 4 week intensive full-time
- 120 study hours
- 2 hours teaching practice per day
- Available year round
CELTA Units of Learning:
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Language analysis and awareness
- The teaching and learning context
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Teaching skills and professionalism
American Language Institute, San Diego State University
Courses / Programs
A division of San Diego State University, the American Language Institute (ALI) provides quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses to students from around the world. ALI's 4-week, 130-hour TEFL certificate is specifically designed for those with little / or no teaching experience who want to teach English abroad. We provide dedicated global job placement assistance, as well as ongoing support long after the course ends.
Over 100 TEFL Certificate graduates have been employed in 38 countries with the help of ALI's job placement assistance program. The ALI, one of the most internationally regarded campus-based EFL programs in the U.S., is a "living EFL laboratory" where innovative practices are tested, adapted, and utilized on a daily basis. Graduate credit option. Bachelor's degree / interview required.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in the U.S., UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counseling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.