Get certified from home to teach English abroad. TEFLOnline is convenient and affordable, and earns you an internationally recognized teaching certificate. Our interactive, self-paced, easy-to-follow program offered online by Bridge-Linguatec allows you to train at your own pace. The take approximately 40 to 120 hours to finish, depending on the course you choose, which is typically completed over the course of six to eight weeks. TEFLOnline modules include study material, video tutorials, review quizzes, and written assignments - and courses comprised of 60 hours or more include guidance from your own personal tutor.
BridgeTEFL is the largest provider of TEFL courses in the United States. We offer a wide variety of TEFL programs and each year we prepare thousands of students to teach English overseas.
* An Established Leader: TEFLOnline is one of the best online certification courses available because it is offered by an organization with a long history in language teaching and teacher-training. With over 20 years of experience training students and teachers worldwide, BridgeTEFL is an established leader in the language training industry. Our staff, programs, facilities and network of global contacts are top-notch because language training is our business—and has been for over two decades.
* An Accredited Institution: Bridge-Linguatec has been accredited and our TEFLOnline and BridgeTEFL programs approved by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training), an independent agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. This means that our training center and our programs have met the high quality standards as required by ACCET.
In addition, BridgeTEFL is one of only 7 locations in the USA authorized to offer the prestigious Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults). Our center in Denver is recognized as an official CILTS (Cambridge Integrated Language Teaching Schemes) center, having passed rigorous evaluation and certification processes ensuring the quality of our facilities, our staff, and our programs.
* Convenience, Affordability & Quality: Online TEFL courses are known for their convenience and affordability—but what about quality? To create TEFLOnline, we took the core information from our world-class on-site TEFL programs and adapted it to a user-friendly online format.
We even added a series of video tutorials to help you see what you're learning in action. The result is a teacher preparation program that is convenient, affordable, easy-to-follow—and that represents the highest level of online teacher training available.
* Personal & Professional Tutors: Just because the course is online, doesn't mean you're on your own. All TEFLOnline students are assigned their own personal tutor for the course. TEFLOnline tutors are professionals in the field and have vast experience teaching English as a second language in a variety of contexts. Tutors grade assignments, provide personalized feedback, answer questions and help guide you through the course. And TEFLOnline tutors will always get back to you quickly—within 24 hours on business days, often much sooner.
* Knowledgeable, Helpful & Support Staff: When you're working online—sometimes from halfway around the world—we know how important it is to have a support staff available to you. In addition to your tutor, the TEFLOnline staff at our headquarters in the USA is available to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have. Our TEFL advisors are knowledgeable about the TEFLOnline course, about TEFL training options in general, and also about the field of teaching English as a foreign language.
Our comprehensive online TEFL courses take between 40 - 120 hours to complete, but can be done at your own pace and on your own time. The 120-hour comprehensive course features personal feedback from experienced tutors, self-check quizzes, video tutorials, and Business English and Young Learners endorsements. Also included is Grammar Advisor, an essential language awareness course and teacher resource, and TEFL Videos, a library of over 100 how-to videos. Ask about our job placement service as well.
* Specialization in Business English and Young Learners with endorsements
* Study material
* Feedback from tutors
* Written assignments
* Video tutorials
* TEFL Video
* Grammar Advisor
* Self-check quizzes
* Library of over 100 how-to videos for teaching English as a foreign language
TEFLOnline is brought to you by BridgeTEFL, a division of Bridge-Linguatec, a leader in English Language Teaching with over 20 years of experience training students and teachers worldwide. We began by training teachers in state-of-the-art techniques and methodologies for our own language centers in the USA, Argentina, Brazil, and Chile.
Now, more than two decades later, BridgeTEFL offers six teacher certification programs, and job placement in over a dozen countries around the world.
Want a teaching job abroad? TEFL Job Placement offers the best jobs in the best locations! Get certified with our TEFLOnline course, and then we’ll find you a job in locations around the world.
TEFL Job Placement provides a complete job placement package that includes professional advice, airport pick-up, in-country orientation, housing assistance, and even travel insurance.
“The quality of TEFLOnline is nothing short of remarkable. It is intuitive, insightful, and offers examples that are clear and concise. Videos within the modules were great examples of classroom structure and format. My tutor was prompt and knowledgeable. Overall I give the online program an A+!” - Sam, USA.
" TEFLOnline.com was a valuable course, very good for preparing and training new teachers, whereas for experienced teachers, it's a good review. [It] helped me and confirmed the things that I had learned in practice, giving me some extra ideas and hints for improving my teaching methods. My tutor's feedback was insightful and very useful. As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Kristine, Milan, Italy.
" My studies with TEFLOnline.com assisted me in many ways: to view and understand the role of the teacher, to teach the different skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking with the communicative language teaching approach, and to function more professionally in the classroom. Also, it enabled me to be aware of the teaching resources networks available online, and broaden my knowledge and contacts in a globalized world." - May, Beirut, Lebanon.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 915 S. Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO, 80246, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.