Florida therapeutic boarding schools for difficult boys: Christian military school for troubled teens. Residential programs for boys with behavioral problems/ drug addiction/ substance abuse issues, private high school & middle school programs.
Gateway Military Academy: Is your teenage son out of control, in trouble with the law or has he given up on school? Are you searching for a quality boarding school program for your troubled teen? Gateway Military Academy is a Christian military school for struggling boys ages 11-17 from all over the U.S.
Email:Contact us below
Located in Holmes County in northern Florida, we offer a life-changing boarding school program that builds self-esteem, respect and leadership along with top academics. Boys are given a new purpose, a new drive, and a new passion to be a better person and to serve others. Christian military school programs for troubled boys ages 11-17: - Middle school (Grades 6-8)
- High School (Grades 9-12)
- G.E.D. (High School Equivalency Exam) study program
- ACT Testing for College Placement
Conveniently situated in Polk County FL between Tampa and Orlando along Interstate 4, Lakeland Grace Academy is a private, accredited 40-bed Christian boarding school for at-risk girls ages 12-17.
Registered with the State of Florida and a member of the Florida Association of Christian Child Caring Agencies (FACCCA), we provide a 15-month wellness program to girls who are struggling with problems such as low self-esteem, depression, at-risk behavior and rebellion.
Our student residences are located in a 10,000 square foot home-like facility on acreage nestled in a middle class community in Lakeland FL.
Lakeland Grace Academy provides focused and individualized academic attention for the girls in its care. The focus is on improved study skills, which gives a competitive advantage in college.
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Academic Education
- Participation in Activities
- Great Campus Environment
- Qualified and Dedicated Staff Members
- Outreach Opportunities
- Christian Values
Situated on a state-of-the-art 450-acre campus in Bradenton, south-west Florida, IMG Academy is an accredited Pre-K–12th grade college preparatory boarding school for ages 11 and up.
IMG Academy is proud to provide a challenging and supportive academic and athletic program for student-athletes from all over the world. We have proven ourselves over the course of 30 years as a world leader in total athletic development for athletes of all ability levels.
Over half of our students come from international backgrounds. Our student-athletes experience different cultures and become friends with others from around the globe. We also offer English language instruction, TOEFL and SAT courses, as well as High School Post-Graduate studies.
We house boarding students in three areas on campus. Careful consideration is given with regards to placing your child into his or her housing environment. We always match student athletes based on gender first and age second.
Professional-quality facilities and immaculately maintained fields/surfaces are the standard on campus to ensure that there is no letdown in training - the type of environment typically only utilized by pro athletes.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
The Bolles School is a private, college preparatory school with an international reputation for excellence. Located in Jacksonville in Duval County FL, the school enrolls more than 1,700 boarding and day students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 on four campuses, Ponte Vedra, Whitehurst, Bartram and San Jose.
The Bolles School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Our students learn the importance of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion.
The School preserves the tradition of excellence in preparing students for college and life, while providing a comprehensive breadth of learning opportunities and experiences.
For our boarding students, Bolles is a second home. With boarders in Grades 7-12 from more than 25 countries, the program offers diversity and a sense of family that enhances the Bolles experience. Shuttle buses transport boarding students to their respective campuses for school and other activities.
For students in Grades 7-9, the boarding program includes structured study time, room inspection and daily academic counseling. This prepares them for more independent living in Grades 10-12.
- Day Programs from Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- Boarding Programs for in 7th to 12th Grade
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Advanced Placement Courses
- English as a Second Language
- College Preparatory Curriculum with subjects including math, science, English, Spanish, French, German, Latin and other languages, social studies, history, fine and performing arts, physical education
Situated in Melbourne FL, Florida Prep offers a premier college prep education to boys and girls in 6th - 12th grade. The school accepts day and 5/7 day boarders.
Our academic programs are based upon 21st Century Skills & Values, enhanced by exciting electives, clubs, sports and activities. Our classes are small in size and enjoy a low student-teacher ratio.
Florida Prep is just one hour from Orlando, two miles from Space Coast beaches and about 40 minutes from the Kennedy Space Center. Your child will have access to world-class entertainment and educational opportunities that students in other private boarding schools can only dream of.
Campus life at Florida Prep includes a student body comprised of approximately 200 students from 25 states and 20 foreign countries, including Europe, South America, the Caribbean, Africa, Russia, China and Korea.
An active Parent Association and faculty living on campus ensure your child will be surrounded by "a family away from home" at all times.
Co-ed College Prep:
- For students in Grades 6-12:
- Middle School Program (Grades 6-8)
- High School (Grades 9-12)
- Honors and Advanced Placement Program
- AP exams
- Dual Enrollment Program
- Optional Academic Programs: (SAT Preparation; Tutorial Math; TOEFL Preparation, ESL Tutoring)
- Optional Air Force JROTC Program
- Optional Flight Program
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Florida, across the United States, and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."