Florida therapeutic boarding schools for difficult boys: Christian military school for troubled teens. Residential programs for boys with behavioral problems/ drug addiction/ substance abuse issues, private high school & middle school programs.
Gateway Military Academy: Is your teenage son out of control, in trouble with the law or has he given up on school? Are you searching for a quality boarding school program for your troubled teen? Gateway Military Academy is a Christian military school for struggling boys ages 11-17 from all over the U.S.
Email:Contact us below
Located in Holmes County in northern Florida, we offer a life-changing boarding school program that builds self-esteem, respect and leadership along with top academics. Boys are given a new purpose, a new drive, and a new passion to be a better person and to serve others. Christian military school programs for troubled boys ages 11-17: - Middle school (Grades 6-8)
- High School (Grades 9-12)
- G.E.D. (High School Equivalency Exam) study program
- ACT Testing for College Placement
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
The Donahue Academy of Ave Maria near Naples on the west coast of Florida, is a classical day and boarding school in the Catholic tradition.
We offer a freshman through Senior high school (9th-12th grade) boarding option, in addition to our K-12 day program. Freshman and sophomore boarding students are considered for placement with a Host Family in the Town of Ave Maria. Juniors and seniors live in the Ave Maria University dormitories.
Our housing program is for college prep students with strong academic credentials and who will be completely "on Mission" with us academically and spiritually. This program is not for students struggling academically. This program is for mature and on-mission students.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Florida, across the United States, and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Conveniently situated in Polk County FL between Tampa and Orlando along Interstate 4, Lakeland Grace Academy is a private, accredited 40-bed Christian boarding school for at-risk girls ages 12-17.
Registered with the State of Florida and a member of the Florida Association of Christian Child Caring Agencies (FACCCA), we provide a 15-month wellness program to girls who are struggling with problems such as low self-esteem, depression, at-risk behavior and rebellion.
Our student residences are located in a 10,000 square foot home-like facility on acreage nestled in a middle class community in Lakeland FL.
Lakeland Grace Academy provides focused and individualized academic attention for the girls in its care. The focus is on improved study skills, which gives a competitive advantage in college.
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Academic Education
- Participation in Activities
- Great Campus Environment
- Qualified and Dedicated Staff Members
- Outreach Opportunities
- Christian Values
- Day Programs (Grades Pre-K-12)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 7-12)
- Traditional College Preparatory Program
- Lighthouse Point Academy Program for students with mild learning differences
- International Baccalaureate Program
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Performing Arts Program
- Technology Center
- Enrichment Programs
- College Guidance and Counseling
Safe Harbor Maritime Academy in Jacksonville, Florida, is a Christian residential education program for struggling teenage boys, aged 14-1/2 to 17.
Safe Harbor admits boys who are fatherless, have lost one or more parents to death, and those who are experiencing behavior problems in home and at school and need an alternative home setting. Safe Harbor is open to all teenage boys, who qualify for the program, regardless of religion, race, color, creed or national origin.
Safe Harbor provides a therapeutic boarding school environment using the waterfront as an educational facility for teenage boys who are struggling.
Providing a safe, stable, structured, alternative living environment, boys live aboard their own vessel (quarters are not shared), learning seamanship and maritime skills as well as studying for a high school diploma.