Christian boarding schools in Florida for girls: Therapeutic school in Central Florida for difficult teens, residential education for at-risk girls with behavior disorders, emotional problems & addiction issues. Private middle & high school programs in Lakeland-Winter Haven metro area between Tampa & Orlando.
Lakeland Grace Academy: Located in Lakeland FL, 35 miles east of Tampa, Lakeland Grace Academy is a private, 40-bed Christian boarding school for girls ages 12-17, who are struggling with life-controlling problems such as low self-esteem, depression, at-risk behavior and rebellion.
Email:Contact us below
Conveniently situated in Polk County between Tampa and Orlando along Interstate 4, our fully-accredited 15-month academic / therapeutic wellness program is a part of Teen Challenge, a Christian program, and is a highly structured, disciplined program emphasizing a relationship with Jesus Christ, respect for self, and respect for others.
15-Month Therapeutic and Academic Residential Program for at-risk Girls ages 12-17:
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Academic Programs
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Outreach Programs
Located in Port St. Lucie FL, Southeastern Military Academy is a specialized boarding school dedicated to helping troubled and needy boys from ages 11-17.
Southeastern Military Academy is a 12 month boarding school that utilizes military style components for the establishment of a "Doctrine of Discipline" in the lives of the struggling teens who come to the school.
The Academy provides a viable alternative to school dropouts for struggling teens needing behavioral re-direction in a military style environment.
Our Behavioral Re-Education Program is based on the concept of Physical Readiness Test, divided into three phases, red, white and blue.
In the first phase goals and treatment plan are established, the second phase is aimed at recognizing issues that brought the boys to the school while the third phase involves actively working on issues and beginning to own responsibilty for past behaviour.
Specialized boarding school for troubled and needy boys (ages 11-17)
- 12 month alternative to boot camp and military school
- Individual Treatment Plan
- Behavioral Re-Education Program, based on Physical Readiness Training Test
- Therapy and Life Skills Training
- Award winning behavioral modification and re-education program
- Visitation permitted after preliminary period of approx. 4 weeks
Teen Challenge Columbus Girls Academy is a Christian therapeutic boarding school for teen girls ages 12-17 years. Our academy is located in Seale in Russell County, Alabama, approximately 10 miles south-west of Phenix City AL, 15 miles south-west of Columbus, Georgia and 118 miles south-west of Atlanta, GA.
We are an affordable therapeutic option with first-class facilities and academics for girls with life-controlling problems such as low self-esteem, depression, eating disorders, rebellion, defiance, deceitfulness, manipulation, and promiscuity.
Established over 45 years ago, Teen Challenge Columbus Girls Academy is a registered non-public school with the State of Alabama Department of Education.
We offer a disciplined and structured environment that emphasizes character development, spiritual growth and personal responsibility. Our therapeutic program for grils is designed to develop the whole person in four main areas: spiritual, social, academic and physical.
Situated on a state-of-the-art 450-acre campus in Bradenton, south-west Florida, IMG Academy is an accredited Pre-K–12th grade college preparatory boarding school for ages 11 and up.
IMG Academy is proud to provide a challenging and supportive academic and athletic program for student-athletes from all over the world. We have proven ourselves over the course of 30 years as a world leader in total athletic development for athletes of all ability levels.
Over half of our students come from international backgrounds. Our student-athletes experience different cultures and become friends with others from around the globe. We also offer English language instruction, TOEFL and SAT courses, as well as High School Post-Graduate studies.
We house boarding students in three areas on campus. Careful consideration is given with regards to placing your child into his or her housing environment. We always match student athletes based on gender first and age second.
Professional-quality facilities and immaculately maintained fields/surfaces are the standard on campus to ensure that there is no letdown in training - the type of environment typically only utilized by pro athletes.
Located in Holmes County in northern Florida, Gateway Military Academy is a Christian military school and residential boarding school working on life transformation in troubled boys ages 11-17 from all over the U.S.
We offer a life-changing boarding school program that builds self-esteem, respect and leadership along with top academics. It is designed to have a huge impact on a difficult teenage boy who is struggling or perhaps has gotten into trouble with the law or has given up on school.
Gateway features all of the elements that will have the most positive life-long impact on boys in the shortest possible time, administered by loving mentors and peers who encourage them to success.
The military academy, accredited school, working ranch and farm, counseling and mentoring, competitive team sports, spiritual emphasis and our hands-on outreach to the community and missions trips to 3rd world countries all combine to make young men all they can be, and more.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
Safe Harbor Maritime Academy in Jacksonville, Florida, is a Christian residential education program for struggling teenage boys, aged 14-1/2 to 17.
Safe Harbor admits boys who are fatherless, have lost one or more parents to death, and those who are experiencing behavior problems in home and at school and need an alternative home setting. Safe Harbor is open to all teenage boys, who qualify for the program, regardless of religion, race, color, creed or national origin.
Safe Harbor provides a therapeutic boarding school environment using the waterfront as an educational facility for teenage boys who are struggling.
Providing a safe, stable, structured, alternative living environment, boys live aboard their own vessel (quarters are not shared), learning seamanship and maritime skills as well as studying for a high school diploma.