1.University Of Alicante´s International Relations Centre
Courses / Programs
The University of Alicante's International Relations Centre runs Spanish Language Courses at the university campus, a cosmopolitan area with close to 30,000 students and which experts consider to be the most modern and innovative campus in Spain. We are located at Campus de San Vicente to the north of Alicante, southern Valencia on the east coast of Spain. The International Relations Centre also offers students on these courses specific support services: Information and guidance for international students; an Accommodation Service; as well as a range of Cultural and Leisure Activities.
We offer a wide variety of Spanish Language Courses, which adapt to the needs of our students in terms of timetable, calendar and content. Our Courses are flexible, and our Standard Language Courses can be combined with Complementary Courses (Spanish Culture and Civilisation, Business Spanish, etc) or other more specific courses. We also offer students the chance to improve their oral skills by setting up language exchanges (conversation) with Spanish students, or to prepare for the DELE exam, which we organise.
Intensive Spanish; Standard Spanish; Business Spanish; Spanish Combi Course; DELE Training, Spanish Language Active Courses; Spanish Conversation; Spanish Culture and Civilisation; Spanish through Art; Spanish through Literature; Spanish through Film.
Our campuses are located in Madrid and Málaga, where we offer an extensive range of year-round Spanish courses with flexible start dates and schedules to meet each student’s preferences and interests.
Learn Spanish in small groups with passionate, experienced teachers and communication-based methodology. Academic excellence combined with a fun atmosphere.
We’ve also built plenty of opportunities for you to immerse yourself in local Spanish culture, combining our quality programs with daily Fun After Class Activities to ensure you live a well-rounded Spanish experience.
Our motto is “¡Locos por el español!” which translates to “Crazy about Spanish!”. We really are! Our passion for the language and culture of Spain is at the heart of everything we do, and we can’t wait to share this love of learning and our home with you.
Learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online with native Spanish speaking teachers!
A leading global provider of online Spanish language instruction, Spanish Gurus offers group Spanish classes, semi-private and private Spanish lessons and corporate Spanish language training to students in Spain and worldwide.
Delivered via live video conference in the comfort of your own home or office, our online Spanish lessons are extremely convenient and are suitable for adults and children of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
Our professional Spanish teachers are all experienced in teaching either European Spanish or Latin American Spanish in a fun and engaging way. We offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
On successful completion of a course, you will receive a CEFR Certificate (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Student Testimonial: "I am studying Spanish as I love the language and its culture. I have access to native teachers from anywhere I am in the world. If I miss a class when travelling for work, I can always attend the class offline when I get to the hotel. Spanish Gurus is the best way to learn Spanish!"
Funcarele (Spanish Language and Cultural Foundation of Cartagena) is an academic institution of Spanish language teaching and cultural character and an Instituto Cervantes accredited centre. We are located in the historical city centre of Cartagena, a Mediterranean coastal city of over 200,000 inhabitants in the region of Murcia in south-eastern Spain, approximately 88 km south of Alicante and 320 km north-east of Malaga. We offer a wide range of Spanish language courses year-round and in summer for foreigners at all levels from beginner to advanced.
Our aim is to help foreigners learn the Spanish language and culture by offering high quality services, together with the professionalism of our team. While you learn the Spanish language, you'll enjoy the kindness of the Spanish people, our incredible climate, the traditional Mediterranean recipes and our beautiful town and landscape.
All our teachers are native speakers, professionals with university degrees, specialists in teaching Spanish as a foreign language who have sufficient experience to teach Spanish courses. Accommodation is provided with host families in the local area, university residences, apartments, hostels or hotels.
Year-round Spanish language courses for foreigners from beginner to advanced levels:
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Long-term Spanish language courses
- Individual, one-to-one Spanish language lessons (private classes)
- DELE Spanish language exam preparation course
- Homestay program with a local Spanish family
- Spanish culture program
- Spanish language courses for specific purposes (tourism, etc.)
- Summer courses / holiday / vacation programs
- Spanish language course for teachers
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Founded in 1979, Centro de Estudios de Español (CEE) is a Spanish language school in Barcelona, Spain. We offer a wide range of interesting and highly informative Spanish courses to foreigners including intensive Spanish, DELE exam preparation classes and private Spanish lessons. We also offer tailor-made programmes designed for school groups.
CEE provides highly professional teachers and a pleasant atmosphere at reasonable prices. We teach Spanish in small groups that do not exceed 10 students per class so that we can guarantee the utmost comprehension and excellent results.
The school is accredited by Instituto Cervantes in Spain which means it meets certain quality standards in the teaching of Spanish and has adequate teaching resources and teaching plan that guarantees satisfactory progress.