Art universities in New York: Master of fine arts (MFA) degree programs in drawing, painting & sculpture for US & international students. Post-graduate visual arts courses in NYC art academy, fine arts classes for beginners, intermediate, advanced artists in Manhattan.
New York Academy of Art: The New York Academy of Art, is a private, not-for-profit art university offering Master of Fine Arts degree programs with concentrations in painting, drawing, and sculpture to U.S. and International students. Located in Tribeca, lower west Manhattan we also offer continuing education opportunities. At the New York Academy of Art, we believe that the world of visual art is built upon the essential cornerstones of figurative drawing, painting, and sculpture. Mastering these disciplines is critical to the development of an artist's personal vision and, ultimately, to the creation of vital contemporary art.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Graduate Degree & Continuing Education Art Programs:
Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree concentrations:
Continuing Education programs:
- Drawing & Painting Studio
- Absolute Beginners Drawing & Painting
- Painting in Oils
- Friday Atelier
- Landscapes & Seascapes
- Academic Figure and Portrait Painting
- Portrait Sculpture
- Figure Drawing 101
- Intermediate Drawing and Painting
- Still Life Painting
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Zeira Insitute is a jewelry making & design school in the heart of the Jewelry / Diamond District of New York City. Located on 47th Street just off 5th Ave, this prestigious mid-town Manhattan location is very convenient for our students.
We offer jewelry design and jewelry making classes to beginners and advanced students. We limit the class size to just five students per class. This ensures personal and immediate attention for each participant. Classes are held in three hour sessions twice daily. Students are required to own some personal tools while the school has tools to share as well.
Once the teacher assesses the level of the student the student can choose a project that he/she would like to do. According to their level, the teacher will guide them along. You will learn how to plan the design of a piece, draw it, and perfect the process of executing it through either carving wax or fabricating metal.
New York Art Studio - Portfolio Prep, Visual Art Classes in Manhattan
Courses / Programs
New York Art Studio: International School of Art and Design is a preparatory institution dedicated to art and design education and career building. NYART welcomes both domestic and international students to foster a multi-cultural learning environment.
We challenge our students to be critical thinkers and help them succeed in their future academic and professional careers as artists. Our distinctive Portfolio Preparation Courses have successfully helped students with admissions to the best art and design schools in the US and UK for more than 15 years.
- Undergraduate Portfolio Prep (Regular / Intensive)
- Graduate Portfolio Prep (Regular / Intensive)
- SUMMER PORTFOLIO INTENSIVE CAMP (4 / 8 / 12 weeks)
- Art High School Portfolio Prep
- Art Competition / AP Art Studio Prep
- Career Portfolio Prep
- Visual Arts Class for All Ages
- F1 Visa Program (Portfolio Prep / Visual Arts / Private Lessons)
Conveniently located on 46th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue (only a few blocks from Grand Central Station) in Midtown Manhattan, NYC, PhotoUno Photography School provides beginner and intermediate-level photography courses, private classes, seminars and workshops.
PhotoUno Photography School is ideal for hobbyist photographers who are living in, working in or visiting the New York City metropolitan area. At PhotoUno, we have made a great effort to make photography fun and easy to understand. We offer hands-on training within an atmosphere that fosters collaborative learning. In our photography courses, we take no more than nine students to insure the quality of training.
Our private classes are tailor-made for each student. Our formally trained instructors from distinguished institutions working in a variety of specialties have undergone additional training to insure you have a consistently positive and instructive experience at our school.
Located in the heart of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NYC, LiloVeve Jewelry School offers fun, informative classes and workshops in the art of handcrafting jewelry. Classes include full 6-week programs, or short 2-day workshops.
Founded by a jewelry artist, the school is a professional environment for the exploration of jewelry fabrication and design.
Fields of study range from basic silversmithing and wax carving to high karat gold alloying and stone setting.
Our weekend workshops highlight specialty techniques such as filigree, enameling, granulation, chain making, and more.
Our focus is to provide an artistic and creative classroom in which to learn and explore the art of jewelry making. Small class sizes and personal attention are a hallmark.
We offer hourly rate benchtime for practice, completion of work / jewelers in need of equipment and space, students wanting to explore their own ideas in a supportive environment.
Parsons - New School of Design, located in New York City, New York, is a college of art and design offering associate, undergraduate and graduate degree programs. A pioneer in art and design education since its founding in 1896, Parsons has cultivated outstanding artists, designers, scholars, businesspeople, and community leaders for more than a century. Today, when design thinking is increasingly being employed to solve complex global problems, Parsons is leading new approaches to art and design education.
Parsons undergraduate programs offer rigorous art and design training within an environment of cross-disciplinary collaboration. In advocating both specialized practice and hybrid experimentation, Parsons’ student-centered curriculum allows emerging artists and designers to break new ground in their fields and develop nascent disciplines.
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY