Art universities in New York: Master of fine arts (MFA) degree programs in drawing, painting & sculpture for US & international students. Post-graduate visual arts courses in NYC art academy, fine arts classes for beginners, intermediate, advanced artists in Manhattan.
New York Academy of Art: The New York Academy of Art, is a private, not-for-profit art university offering Master of Fine Arts degree programs with concentrations in painting, drawing, and sculpture to U.S. and International students. Located in Tribeca, lower west Manhattan we also offer continuing education opportunities. At the New York Academy of Art, we believe that the world of visual art is built upon the essential cornerstones of figurative drawing, painting, and sculpture. Mastering these disciplines is critical to the development of an artist's personal vision and, ultimately, to the creation of vital contemporary art.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Graduate Degree & Continuing Education Art Programs:
Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree concentrations:
Continuing Education programs:
- Drawing & Painting Studio
- Absolute Beginners Drawing & Painting
- Painting in Oils
- Friday Atelier
- Landscapes & Seascapes
- Academic Figure and Portrait Painting
- Portrait Sculpture
- Figure Drawing 101
- Intermediate Drawing and Painting
- Still Life Painting
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City is an internationally recognized college for design, fashion, art, communications, and business. Located in the heart of Manhattan's Chelsea district, our undergraduate and graduate academic programs prepare you for a career in more than 30 fields leading to Associate’s, Bachelor's and Master’s degrees in areas including fashion design, jewelery design, fabric styling, fashion merchandising management, illustration, photography, advertising and marketing among many others.
Academic life at FIT also includes the liberal arts, study abroad opportunities, evening and weekend degree programs, and online courses. So no matter what your aspirations, dreams and lifestyle, you’ll be able to tailor FIT to meet your needs.
Each of our programs combine the practical and the theoretical, giving you the kind of hands-on learning that will create a seamless transfer to the professional world. Our faculty members are not only nationally and internationally recognized for their contribution in their field, they’re engaging teachers dedicated to their students.
Conveniently situated in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York Jewelry Design Institute (NYJDI) is dedicated to helping beginners and professionals develop the skills they need to compete and thrive in today’s jewelry industry.
We provide a range of quality jewelry design courses at our school in the heart of New York City. We also provide online / distance learning courses.
In our on-site and online classes, you learn new design concepts and how to put your ideas onto paper by using color, perspective and shaping.
Thanks to Director Jenine Lepera Izzi’s focus on networking and building business relationships, the school is also an excellent resource for students to make connections with many influential professionals throughout the jewelry world.
On-Site Jewelry Design Courses:
- CAD Rapid Rendering
- Illustrator for Jewelry Design
- Watercolor for Jewelry
- Manufacturing & Global Sourcing for Jewelry
- Jewelry Merchandising
- Marketing & Branding for Jewelry Designers
Online / Distance Learning Jewelry Programs:
- Jewelry Styles through the Decades
- Shades of Difference: Understanding the Role of Color in Jewelry Design
- The Business of Jewelry Design
- Finding Inspiration in Design
The Bloomfield School is a jewelry making school in Gowanus, Brooklyn, NY. We offer a range of quality courses in jewelry casting, each with a slightly different focus. The Bloomfield School’s courses are taught in Brooklyn’s real studio environments by knowledgeable staff sharing expertise from their respective fields.
Whether you’re trying out a new medium or refreshing an old skill, we hope that you come excited to use your hands and get into it. We’re sure that you will be proud of yourself and what you will make in our courses, but we also want you to leave with something more: the knowledge and ability to recreate and expand on each project in the future. We’re training you to be a competent maker, not just a student.
The School of the Arts at Purchase College, SUNY, located in Westchester County, 20 miles north of Manhattan, New York City, is a public Arts School offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Dance, Music, Theatre Arts & Film and Art & Design.
The School of the Arts provides the highest level of professional training to developing visual and performing artists and arts managers. Students are prepared for careers in their fields and are inspired to be engaged and innovative contributors to society. Prestigious faculties in the Conservatories of Dance, Music, and Theatre Arts & Film, and the School of Art+Design cultivate, nurture, and prepare students through rigorous and comprehensive studio practice informed by theoretical, conceptual, and historical study.
The thriving intellectual culture in the School of the Arts is enhanced by its unique and synergistic relationship with the broader College community. These vibrant performance and studio-based degree programs challenge students to be reflective and articulate, productive and entrepreneurial, and creative and innovative practitioners of their respective art forms.