Chic Studios NYC: Founded by Studio Leader and Passionate Makeup Artist Amy Nicole, Chic Studios NYC – Studio of Makeup Artistry opened its doors in New York City in 2009 as a professional studio that educates aspiring and established make-up artists. Chic Studios is conveniently located at 139 Fulton Street in the Financial District, Lower Manhattan, close to Fulton Street Subway Station, Broadway, Park Row and the World Trade Center.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The School of the Arts at Purchase College, SUNY, located in Westchester County, 20 miles north of Manhattan, New York City, is a public Arts School offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Dance, Music, Theatre Arts & Film and Art & Design.
The School of the Arts provides the highest level of professional training to developing visual and performing artists and arts managers. Students are prepared for careers in their fields and are inspired to be engaged and innovative contributors to society. Prestigious faculties in the Conservatories of Dance, Music, and Theatre Arts & Film, and the School of Art+Design cultivate, nurture, and prepare students through rigorous and comprehensive studio practice informed by theoretical, conceptual, and historical study.
The thriving intellectual culture in the School of the Arts is enhanced by its unique and synergistic relationship with the broader College community. These vibrant performance and studio-based degree programs challenge students to be reflective and articulate, productive and entrepreneurial, and creative and innovative practitioners of their respective art forms.
Located near McCarren Park in the heart of Brooklyn, New York City, the Fitzgerald Jewelry School encourages creativity and exploration of all areas of jewelry making both for the casual hobbyist or the student considering a career in jewelry making. We offer a broad range of courses from beginner’s silversmithing right through to the art of the goldsmith. Our courses can be taken consecutively over a period of a year or can be taken at the students own pace over a longer period of time. We offer special rates for students who wish to enroll in several courses.
The studio´s philosophy emphasizes the art of the handmade object but also concentrates on how to make items for limited production and also for greater volume production with this in mind we provide a bridge between the studio jeweler and the jewelry industry through our classes, workshops and by directly providing a link for students to explore the New York Jewelry district.
- Introductory Silversmithing
- Classic Ring
- The Hinged Bracelet Class
- Wax Carving
- Gold Alloying and Fabrication
- Chasing and Repousse
- Forgeing a Bracelet
- Hydraulic Die Forming
- Production A - Z
Ashcan Art Studio is a creative space for future professional artists, designers, illustrators, sculptors and those applying for art schools. With two locations in New York City (in Manhattan and Queens), Ashcan specializes in college portfolio preparation. Our main objective is to assist you, whether you are a high school student or a transfer student, gain entrance into the university art program or the private art school of your choice. We offer individualized classes for students to develop their visual arts portfolio to the highest standards.
At the Ashcan Studio, we have programs designed to complete 15-20 works of art for your portfolio, in 3 months to a year. We provide programs in the fields of art and design, visual arts, painting, drawing, sculpture, figure drawing, fashion design, multi-media, interior design, architecture and more.
We conveniently offer day and evening classes, six days a week, all year long. Classes are located at 45 East 34th Street, 4th Floor, NY 10016 and 252-20 Northern Blvd. Suite 209, Little Neck (Queens), NY 11362. We are a portfolio preparation studio with 100% acceptance rate to schools like Parsons, SVA, FIT, Cooper Union, RISD and many more.
The Valentin Yotkov Studio in Brooklyn, New York City is one of the only schools in the USA that specializes in chasing/repousse instruction. Our studio offers weekly classes, intensive workshops, as well as private tutoring. Valentin also teaches at other schools in the US and abroad. We are open year round, and all levels are welcome.
All classes and workshops taught exclusively by Master Silversmith Valentin Yotkov, who also teaches workshops at other schools in the United States and Europe. After almost becoming a lost art, Chasing and Repoussé are currently experiencing a modern Renaissance. Metalsmiths worldwide are discovering the potential of these techniques for creating unusual, intricate designs on jewelry, hollowware or other forms of metalwork.
Established more than 25 years ago, TVI Actors Studio is a prestigious acting school in New York City that provides a range of acting classes, acting workshops and year-round / summer acting programs for aspiring and professional actors from throughout the U.S. and worldwide. We teach adults, teenagers and children from the age of 7. The TVI Actors Studio is conveniently located in the Actors Equity Building in the center of the NYC Film and Theatre District in Times Square, Manhattan.
Our staff of working, professional actors assists aspiring talent of all experience levels. We also offer acting classes with top casting directors, talent agents, and prominent acting coaches - the most complete, practical acting training available anywhere.
We established our New York Acting School as a practical studio where aspiring actors could learn from working professionals how to go from where they are to where they want to be. To this day, we remain the only studio that combines acting classes with one-on-one career growth assistance from our staff of professional actors. We always use the latest of modern technology available in today’s Hollywood film and television industry.
- The Hybrid Conservatory: Training & Performance: 16-week full-time program
- 2-week Summer Intensive: Professional Actor Training Program
- 5-day Industry Intensive
- 1-week Summer Acting Course for Young Actors, Children &Teens (ages 7-17)
- Classes in the fields of Acting, Auditioning, Commercial, Film, Hosting, Primetime TV, Scene Study, Stand-Up Comedy Improvisation and Young Actors Academy