CATC Design School: If you’re looking for a creative career, you’ve come to the right place. At CATC Design School, we’re proud to be one of Australia’s leading education providers in graphic design, interior design and photography. We have been helping students to realise their dreams and goals for over 25 years. Our staff are industry practitioners and vastly experienced in the creative industries. Our focus is to teach project based practical and hands-on skills in a studio environment. Study at one of our campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
We can equip you with the skills to succeed in the design world, pursue your own creative goals and transform you into a professional designer. You don’t need any specific experience in design to study at CATC; what we are looking for are creative individuals with a passion for design. Our career-oriented courses give you every opportunity for technical, creative and business advancement. Choose from courses in graphic design, interior design, photography and graphic pre-press – and gain the skills to succeed in the design industry.
Courses / Programs:
- Advanced Diploma of Arts (Electronic Design & Interactive Media)
- Diploma of Arts (Graphic Design & Advertising)
- Advanced Diploma of Arts (Interior Decoration & Design)
- Diploma of Arts (Interior Decoration & Design)
- Diploma of Photoimaging (Commercial Photography)
Founded in 1988, Whitehouse Institute of Design is a design school in Australia with centrally located campuses in the heart of Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. Acknowledged for its high standard of design education, the institute offers a three-year Bachelor of Design degree course with specialisations in Fashion Design, Interior Design and Styling & Creative Direction.
An accredited Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Schools Certificate II program is available for Year 11 & 12 students in NSW and VIC. Design Beginnings Workshops in drawing, illustration and design presentation are offered during school holiday periods for all ages from secondary school onward.
Whitehouse offers a unique learning environment that encourages conceptual development, research and experimentation, and innovative design outcomes in a variety of studio and technical environments.
Julian Ashton Art School - Australia's Oldest Art School
Courses / Programs
Julian Ashton Art School in Sydney offers full and part time courses to all students if there is a place, from 18 years to mature age, beginners and advanced. All our tutors are exhibiting artists dedicated to providing the perfect balance of individual tuition that allows students to proceed at their own pace. Diplomas and Certificates are awarded and Scholarships may be competed for by all enrolled students. They include; the Sir William Dobell, John Olsen, Brett Whiteley and Thea Proctor Scholarships.
Set in the artistic hub of Collingwood in Melbourne, Australia, Latrobe College of Art and Design is an Independent and nationally registered college of art and design in Australia renowned for offering specialised, practically based courses in visual art, graphic and communication design, and photography.
Students can complete a one year Diploma or two year Advanced Diploma, or they may undertake a single trimester subject, in a discipline of their choice with a focus on subjects that can range from painting, drawing, communication design, moving image, digital and analogue photography, sculpture, graphic design, studio practice, web design, animation, art history and theory, and more.
With small class sizes local and international students can work with Latrobe College's acknowledged and profiled industry professional teaching staff through full or part-time study.
The Academy is located in the city of Melbourne, the cultural capital of Australia. The Academy is located with 5 minutes of the CBD of Melbourne and the National Gallery of Victoria.
The mission of the Academy is to educate adaptable and creative thinkers, capable of becoming highly successful as fine art, graphic design and multimedia professionals, through unique, quality university education courses and programs of excellence.
The Academy has exchange agreements with several European and USA colleges and universities. Students from other institutions can study Academy for credit at their home university or, as many students do, complete their whole degree at the Academy.
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Advertising)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Fashion Design)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Graphic Design)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Photo Media)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Visual Arts)
• Master of Arts by Research
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Len's School is Len Metcalf’s photography courses and tours, located in Sydney, NSW. With over 25 years experience and specialist training, Len is one of the few photography teachers with art, photography and educational qualifications. Highly regarded as a landscape photographer he is regularly invited to mentor and train vocational teachers and corporate facilitators.
With this background you will find a well crafted course that has specific learning experiences designed into the program to ensure that you gain the most benefit from your attendance of the course. This is in sharp contrast to many courses which are run by expert photographers who don’t have an educational background.
The courses are usually run at Leonard’s personal studio in Leura, located close to all a wide choice of accommodation such as hotels, hostels and bed & breakfasts. The studio has excellent access to the stunning Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. Most courses include indoor and outdoor sessions, and where possible the opportunity to develop your films or examine your work on laptops so that you can receive instant feedback on your progress.
- Len's Workshop - Photography workshop for beginners concentrating on camera craft.
- Creative Lens - For intermediate and advanced photographers wishing to explore their creativity.
- Landscape Photography Workshop
- Mentor Program & critiques
- Local photography tours
- Panoramic Photography Workshop
- Digital imagine Workshop