Realia Indonesian Language Training Center, Yogyakarta:
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center is located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. The school is acclaimed for providing quality Indonesian language tuition in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Realia offers a comprehensive range of courses to suit all language needs and levels. Our courses range from beginner to advanced and are either general purpose or custom tailored to specific needs. All levels of our Intensive Courses include field trips to support the learning process. Learners accompanied by a teacher may visit their choice of historic sites, traditional markets, villages, home industries or other relevant places of interest, giving them the opportunity to practice their language skills. All courses are based on individual instruction or small classes of maximum 4 students. For small classes, tuition sharing must be arranged by the participants.
Intensive courses cover all levels of skill from Beginner to Advanced. The classes run 30 hours per week from Monday to Friday, 6 hours per day from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Beginner Course is designed to introduce key sentence structure, vocabulary, phrases, and expressions of the Indonesian language. The objective is to bring a pure or near beginner learner to be able to:
- Comprehend predictable face-to-face conversations about basic needs both at home and in the work place
- Speak functionally in daily situations: asking & answering questions, asking permission, giving instructions, giving suggestions
- Write simple texts: memos, personal letters, instructions * Read short texts with simple vocabularies about familiar subjects
The Intermediate Course is designed to develop the student's ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations. The objective is to bring a learner who has mastered all the basic skills (based on an in-house evaluation) to a level to be able to:
- Participate effectively in most routine conversations on practical, social, and professional topics
- Read a variety of original material on familiar subjects
- Write effectively on topics pertinent to social and professional needs
The Advanced Course is designed to improve the student's communication skills to the level of the well-educated native speaker. The objective is to bring the learner to be able to:
- Speak with idiomatic accuracy and cultural awareness in both formal and informal situations
- Read a wider range of texts addressed to the general reader
- Write a wide variety of written styles pertinent to professional/educational needs
- The length of the course is for the participant to decide, depending on time limitations and the level of achievement desire
- In all courses - Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced - academic studies are combined with social and cultural activities to give students an opportunity to practice their Indonesian in real-life situations
- For the Intermediate and Advanced Courses, the contents and the syllabus of each course can be tailored to the learner's requirements following needs and skills analyses, subject to the approval of the learner
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Pogung Utara, Yogyakarta 55281 , Yogyakarta, Indonesia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.