Realia Indonesian Language Training Center, Yogyakarta: Realia Indonesian Language Training Center is located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Established in 1987 to solve communication problems for foreigners working in Indonesia, today we provide individually-tailored instructions to suit professional and personal needs. Over the years, Realia has grown into one of the largest private centers for intensive Indonesian language training.Realia has been the learning venue for people from all over the world and has developed an excellent reputation. Realia offers a comprehensive range of courses to suit all language needs and levels.
Intensive Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesian) Courses.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Language Studies Indonesia - Online Indonesian Classes
Courses / Programs
• Learn Bahasa Indonesia online in Australia with Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) - a leading language school in Jakarta that also offers online Indonesian classes to adults living in Sydney NSW, Brisbane QLD, Melbourne VIC, Perth WA, Adelaide SA and nationwide.
• Our online Bahasa Indonesian lessons are taught via Skype to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• The LSI Online Outreach Programme makes our high-quality Bahasa Indonesia training accessible to students around the world.
• One of our experienced and qualified faculty members will be your instructor / mentor for the duration of your online Indonesian language course.
• Your mentor will deliver your instruction in 120-minute classes, taught through Skype on a regular basis.
• You can design your own weekly class schedule according to your availability, allowing you to study around your professional and personal commitments.
• To achieve Bahasa Indonesia fluency, you should study as intensively as possible. We recommend that students commit to at least 2 or 3 classes weekly.
• If you want to achieve fluency at "lightning speed," you should take 5 to 10 classes weekly.
• LSI’s world-class teaching faculty is comprised wholly of university-accredited Indonesian language instructors, all of whom are multilingual native-speakers of Bahasa Indonesia.
Student Review / Testimonial: "It is a really good course. I hope to pick it up again at the next level when I get some more time."
Alam Bahasa is an Indonesian language school in Yogyakarta. Located in Jogja, the student city and the well known tourist destination in Indonesia, Alam Bahasa offers many benefits in one package, including bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) courses, outdoor programs, bahasa Indonesia for kids, cross-cultural awareness training, Yogyakarta trips, and homestay accommodation.
Cinta Bahasa is an Indonesian language school located in the town of Ubud on the island of Bali. Close to hotels, restaurants, artistic, social and cultural activities, and the center of this famous village in the hills of South-Central Bali, this is the perfect location for you to learn Bahasa Indonesia!
We have 10 teachers and a list of major clients in Bali. Our teaching methodology is the most advanced of any language school in Indonesia, and our highly-experienced teachers help make it easy and effective for you to learn to speak Bahasa Indonesia.
Please contact us if you are serious about learning, or improving, your Bahasa Indonesia!
Puri Bahasa Indonesia (PBI) situated in Yogyakarta, is an Indonesian School whose goal is to aid foreigners to learn the Indonesian Language within its socio-cultural setting. Puri Bahasa Indonesia provides training programs which are staffed by qualified and experienced teachers.
Methods and materials are designed and aimed mainly to enable students to communicate well and naturally without neglecting social or cultural aspects. Puri Bahasa Indonesia applies communicative approach methods and the materials are tailored to students' needs and purposes.
Pandu – Indonesian Language Course- helps people understand Indonesian language and culture deeply. Pandu is located in Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta), which is well known as the city of students and also as the second tourist destination in Indonesia. In addition, it also has a stable security condition that gives visitors comfort feeling during their visit to Yogyakarta.
Everything we do is to enable students to be ready to come into contact with the Indonesian society for real where improvisation in using the language is necessary.