Realia Indonesian Language Training Center: Realia Indonesian Language Training Center is located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Its green, spacious and quiet campus is only 20 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes driving from Malioboro, the center of Yogyakarta city. Each classroom is especially designed for one-on-one teaching system and equipped with multimedia computer. The approach is both skill based to emphasize the development of skills and knowledge appropriate to the carrying out of language tasks, maximising the use of authentic Bahasa Indonesia sources.Shuttle bus pickup from our hotel connections, Lunch at Realia's Cafe.
Language Studies Indonesia - Jakarta & Online Classes
Courses / Programs
• Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) is a government-accredited school in Jakarta that provides private Bahasa Indonesia classes to adults, expats, international students & organizations.
• LSI is Jakarta's leading school for the study of Bahasa Indonesia - the only language training organisation in the Indonesian Capital devoted solely to Indonesian language instruction.
• We offer on-site Indonesian classes (for 1 to 4 learners) at our language center in Cilandak in South Jakarta, as well as at our satellite classrooms in Central Jakarta, and private tutoring at your home or office.
• We also provide customized corporate and individual training programs for companies, business executives, professionals, and diplomats.
• Online Indonesian language courses via Skype are also available to learners throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• We offer Bahasa Indonesia courses at six levels from absolute beginner to advanced. Each course can be customized to the needs of each student.
• LSI’s teaching faculty is comprised wholly of university-accredited Indonesian language instructors who are all multilingual native-speakers.
Student Review: "The teachers are patient, professional, friendly native Bahasa Indonesia speakers with good English language skills.
Not only have they taught us Bahasa Indonesia, but as well a lot about the Indonesian culture, history and countryside. We can sincerely recommend LSI to any foreigner who wants to learn Bahasa Indonesia."
- Tim, Netherlands
IALF (Indonesia Australia Language Foundation), Bali
Courses / Programs
IALF Bali is one of the leading language training organizations in Southeast Asia. Situated in Denpasar, Bali's capital city, we have established a strong reputation for Bahasa Indonesia language courses.
We provide General, Intensive, Group and Private Indonesian language courses to locally-based and international students from around the world.
Our Indonesian language courses attract expatriates living in Indonesia as well as students and teachers of Indonesian who wish to travel to Indonesia to study the language and culture.
IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year. Over the past 25 years, we have established a reputation as the leading language training organisation in South East Asia.
Puri Bahasa Indonesia (PBI) situated in Yogyakarta, is an Indonesian School whose goal is to aid foreigners to learn the Indonesian Language within its socio-cultural setting. Puri Bahasa Indonesia provides training programs which are staffed by qualified and experienced teachers.
Methods and materials are designed and aimed mainly to enable students to communicate well and naturally without neglecting social or cultural aspects. Puri Bahasa Indonesia applies communicative approach methods and the materials are tailored to students' needs and purposes.
Cinta Bahasa is an Indonesian language school located in the town of Ubud on the island of Bali. Close to hotels, restaurants, artistic, social and cultural activities, and the center of this famous village in the hills of South-Central Bali, this is the perfect location for you to learn Bahasa Indonesia!
We have 10 teachers and a list of major clients in Bali. Our teaching methodology is the most advanced of any language school in Indonesia, and our highly-experienced teachers help make it easy and effective for you to learn to speak Bahasa Indonesia.
Please contact us if you are serious about learning, or improving, your Bahasa Indonesia!
Pandu – Indonesian Language Course- helps people understand Indonesian language and culture deeply. Pandu is located in Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta), which is well known as the city of students and also as the second tourist destination in Indonesia. In addition, it also has a stable security condition that gives visitors comfort feeling during their visit to Yogyakarta.
Everything we do is to enable students to be ready to come into contact with the Indonesian society for real where improvisation in using the language is necessary.