Beauty Therapy Schools in Ireland: Beauty school in Galway, make-up artistry training courses, ITEC make-up artist diploma, nail technology certificate, private make-up classes, evening / weekend courses in Galway city
The International School Of Makeup Artistry: The International School Of Make Up Artistry is located in Galway City. We offer make up artist training classes and ITEC-accredited make up diploma courses and have a high success rate of students achieving mainly credits and distinctions in all nationally and internationally recognised examinations. We offer evening and weekend classes. For further information on the courses or facilities available, please contact us quickly via our Contact Page.
• Calling students from Ireland and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience."
- Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Lynda Booth's Dublin Cookery School in Blackrock, South County Dublin is Dublin's top venue for cookery courses. With the most experienced and professional team in the city, you know that you will be in good hands. We offer a wide choice of cooking classes ranging from single evenings, one day, one week and one month certificate courses to the flagship 12 week certificate course. An attractive option is the all-day Saturday course: great recipes, new skills and a relaxed lunch in our dining room over a glass of wine.
Choose from Fish, Italian, Thai, Baking, Sauces, Man in the Kitchen and many more. Our "Cooking for Friends" intensive one-week courses are sure to be popular with those wanting to upgrade their cooking skills. We will also be offering a course for Transition Year students in the new year.
- Growing Gourmets - Courses for Teens
- Cooking for Friends - One Week
- Thai Stir-fries & Curries
- One Pot Wonders
- Cafe Cooking
- Focus on Fish
- Knife Skills
- Man in the Kitchen
- Modern Vegetarian
- A Taste of Japan
- The Italian Kitchen
- Canapes & Tapas Ideas for Christmas
- Edible Gifts for Christmas
- Cooking for Christmas
- Guest Chef Atul Kochhar
- Guest Chef Matthew Albert
- Cooking for Life: 4 Week Course
- 12 Week Certificate Course
Griffith College Dublin was established in 1974 and is now the largest independent college in Ireland, with a student population of over 5,000, including approximately 700 international students. It is based on a seven-acre campus in Dublin city centre. The Faculty of Design has an impressive reputation in the design community due to its teaching methods which focus on a high degree of interaction between staff and students. Student work is focused across a wide range of stimulating activities including practical workshops, specialist guest lectures, cultural trips, lab sessions, slide lectures, seminars and discussions. Live projects are worked on in conjunction with real-life clients.
Undergraduate Degree Program:
- BA (Hons) in Interior Architecture (HETAC)
- BA in Interior Design(HETAC)
- BA (Hons) in Fashion Design(HETAC)
- BA in Fashion Design (HETAC)
- Diploma in Interior Design
Postgraduate Degree Program:
- MSc in Applied Digital Media
The Gaiety School of Acting - The National Theatre School of Ireland is Ireland's premier training facility for actors located in Temple Bar in Dublin city centre. Set up by Joe Dowling in 1986 due to the lack of availability of actor training in Ireland at the time, the school has since gone from strength to strength and now runs a wide range of courses for all ages.
As well as it's two year, full time intensive actor training course, The GSA also runs year long part time actor training courses, short term part time courses for adults, courses for kids and teenagers and also a programme of courses for international students.
- Full Time Actor Training
- One Year Part Time Actor Training
- Adult Introduction to Drama
- Adult Page to Stage
- Adult Acting for Camera
- Stage Combat
- Musical Theatre
- Dramatic Writing
- Young Gaiety: 4-16 yrs
- Youth Theatre: 16-19 yrs
- Make a Movie
- Summer Camps
- Educate Schools Drama Programme
- Irish Theatre Summer School
- Irish Theatre January Term
- Original Theatre Project
The Kitchen in the Castle is Dublin’s most unique cookery school. Our culinary school is based in the beautifully restored Georgian kitchens in historic Howth Castle, Co. Dublin and is open to the public for a wide range of cooking courses and classes on topics ranging from Vegetarian cooking, Chinese cooking, Indian cooking, Mediterranean cooking, Spanish cooking, Fusion cooking and Thai cooking to Bread Making, Perfect Dinner Parties and Fun Girls’ Night Out cookery courses.
We offer morning or evening cooking classes, one-day cooking courses and longer cookery courses that last up to 3 - 6 weeks. We can also organise group courses and cooking demonstrations for larger groups.
The Kitchen in the Castle Cookery School’s team of friendly, supportive and experienced cookery tutors are passionate about giving you the knowledge, showing you the techniques and instilling you with the confidence to cook delicious food, for yourself, your family or your friends. Our aim is to reconnect you with food. We want to nurture your creativity, give you a good grounding in the basics and the confidence to cook delicious food, at any time.
- From Thailand to India - Food from Asia
- Flavours of Andalucia
- Vegetarian Indian Cookery
- Girls Night Out 2010 Cookery Course
- A Taste of Bordeaux
- A Chinese Feast
- Feast from the Sea
- A Spanish Dinner Party
- Inexpensive Meals in a Minute
- Creative Cooking for Confident Cooks
- Beginners Cookery Course (4 Classes)
- Essential Sauces
- One Pot Dishes and Hearty Soups
- Pasta and Sauces Demonstration
- Cooking for the Family
The Baking Academy of Ireland in Dublin offers hands-on courses in bread and cake baking, chocolate making and sugar craft cake decoration. Our courses are for everybody, the novice and the dedicated amateur. All we require is that you have a desire to learn the art of making real bread, cakes, pastry, chocolates and sugar craft decoration. The most important aspect of our courses is that you learn by doing – you will have fun and you get to bring your creations home. Our baking courses are not only rewarding but are enjoyable and great fun.
We are located in Palmerstown Village, Dublin 20, and at Rosse Court, Balgaddy, West Dublin. Both venues are located close to the Liffey Valley Shopping Centre. When you take a course in the Baking Academy you enter a unique space dedicated to the world of baking. We are not cooks or chefs – we are professional and dedicated bakers, confectioners, pastry and sugar craft specialists.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.