Beauty Therapy Schools in Ireland: Makeup artistry training courses in Galway, ITEC make-up artist diploma, nail technology certificate, private make-up classes, evening / weekend courses in Galway city
The International School Of Makeup Artistry: The International School Of Make Up Artistry is located in Galway City. We offer make up artist training classes and ITEC-accredited make up diploma courses and have a high success rate of students achieving mainly credits and distinctions in all nationally and internationally recognised examinations. We offer evening and weekend classes.
95% of our past pupils are very successful in the work force worldwide. They are working within different areas of the industry, such as theatre, film, T.V., catwalk and photography. We also have past pupils working for top cosmetic companies such as “Mac” and “Lancôme” and others running successful business of their own.
Courses / Programs:
- Beginners Make-up Course
- "Create The Look" - Make Up Artistry Course
- Make-up Diploma Course Level 1
- Advance Make-up Diploma Course Level2
- Master Classes in Make-up
- Nail Technology Certificate Course
- Spray Tan Course
Private Make-up Classes:
These classes are designed for one on one teaching of your personal application of make-up. We also take small groups of up to 6 people. Perfect for a girlie afternoon or evening out, and enjoy a champagne & chocolates.
Class includes the following:
- Consultation & skin analysis
- Make-up to suit your skin & colouring
- Step by step make-up application
- Make-up to enhance your good features
- Eye make-up application & colours to suit
- Correct use of make-up brushes
- How to change your look from day to evening
Lynda Booth's Dublin Cookery School in Blackrock, South County Dublin is Dublin's top venue for cookery courses. With the most experienced and professional team in the city, you know that you will be in good hands. We offer a wide choice of cooking classes ranging from single evenings, one day, one week and one month certificate courses to the flagship 12 week certificate course. An attractive option is the all-day Saturday course: great recipes, new skills and a relaxed lunch in our dining room over a glass of wine.
Choose from Fish, Italian, Thai, Baking, Sauces, Man in the Kitchen and many more. Our "Cooking for Friends" intensive one-week courses are sure to be popular with those wanting to upgrade their cooking skills. We will also be offering a course for Transition Year students in the new year.
- Growing Gourmets - Courses for Teens
- Cooking for Friends - One Week
- Thai Stir-fries & Curries
- One Pot Wonders
- Cafe Cooking
- Focus on Fish
- Knife Skills
- Man in the Kitchen
- Modern Vegetarian
- A Taste of Japan
- The Italian Kitchen
- Canapes & Tapas Ideas for Christmas
- Edible Gifts for Christmas
- Cooking for Christmas
- Guest Chef Atul Kochhar
- Guest Chef Matthew Albert
- Cooking for Life: 4 Week Course
- 12 Week Certificate Course
Digital Media and Arts Research Centre, The University of Limerick
Courses / Programs
The Digital Media and Arts Research Centre is an internationally-recognised leader in advanced music technology education and research and is part of The University of Limerick, Ireland. The Music Technology course hosts a high spec studio facility, with a surround sound post production suite, a recording studio with live room and a composition suite.
Top of the range Pro Tools systems, a host of high quality outboard effects, numerous top end microphones and a grand piano give students access to the some highest level equipment available. In addition, Apple imac computers fill a lab where students use industry standard programmes like Logic Pro and Digital Performer as well as more esoteric programmes like Max/msp, Csound, Audiosculpt and OpenMusic.
Graduates are leading careers in a diverse range of areas, including broadcasting, recording, post-production, commercial research (industry), academic research (PhD), composition (computer music, games, film, video), performance, software industry (internet web design and programming, software engineering, audio and music engineering), and education.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Ireland & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Calling students from Ireland and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Big Moon Cottage Meditation Centre offers residential and non-residential meditation courses and retreats in Skibbereen, West Cork in the South of Ireland. Skibbereen is approximately 4 hours drive from Dublin and 1.5 hours drive from Cork City. Courses are held at the weekend and mid-week. Individuals and groups are welcome. We cater for a maximum of 6 people for residential courses and 10 people for the non-residential courses.
The purpose of our Foundation in Meditation courses is to teach you about the background and practice of meditation in a clear, enjoyable and practical way. As a result you will be able to meditate effectively and correctly on your own by the end of the course. Your teacher Susan O'Brien has many years' experience and will guide your progress in small groups and in a very supportive and friendly environment.
In the winter season, we offer one-week residential Foundation in Meditation courses which are held in Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands off the northwest coast of Africa. This is a quiet and relaxing alternative one-week holiday sharing a beautiful villa with like-minded people. This holiday is available to meditators and non-meditators alike.
Conveniently located on South William Street in Dublin's city centre, Cooks Academy is a world class cookery school and Dublin's premier cookery institute boasting an 80 seater demonstration theatre and hands-on facilities for up to 72 students. We offer a wide range of cookery courses including 1-week courses, a 1-month certificate course and much more. Founded in May 2005 by Vanessa and Tim Greenwood, the unique mix of elegant and purposely fitted out premises, together with a relaxed, fun and educational environment has ensured the school's success and excellent reputation to date.
At Cooks Academy, we are very lucky to have such a superb team of professional, highly qualified cooks and chefs who together ensure so many different aspects of cookery are taught, as well as instilling confidence and enthusiasm in students.
Cooks Academy is proud to work with preferred suppliers in the areas of kitchen fit out, appliances and cooking equipment. We have based the decisions on who we work with on the basis of high quality and durability and these include some of the world's top brands whom we recommend for your kitchen. Cooks Academy provides all ingredients and equipment for courses.