Private boarding schools in North Dakota & the Upper Midwest Region: Residential schools for boys & girls, coed college preparatory schools North Dakota. Christian boarding schools for troubled teens, military schools, specialty boarding schools, therapeutic youth boot camps for difficult teenager, kids near Fargo, close to Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot ND..
Ideally located in Central Europe, Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, co-educational, international boarding school in south-western Switzerland. We offer a well-rounded education to students ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
Situated in the French-speaking village of Chesieres-Villars in the Swiss Alps, Aiglon College is easily accessible by car or public transport. Geneva International Airport is only 1.5 hours away.
All courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers.
The school follows the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams. For the final two years, sixth-form students study the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme.
Our campus combines the traditional charm of chalet-style buildings with modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and a campus-wide computer network. There is a staff to pupil ratio of 1 to 5 and an average of 8 students per class.
English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
- U.S. American College Board Exams preparation...
Situated in central South Dakota, Sunshine Bible Academy is a non-denominational, K-12 Christian school for boys and girls.
Located in the town of Miller, Hand County SD, we offer local day school educational programs for elementary school students, and a residential (boarding) school program for secondary students in Grades 9-12.
Our curriculum is based on the philosophy of Christian education that relates biblical truths to every area of learning.
Sunshine Bible Academy is accredited by the State of South Dakota Division of Elementary and Secondary Education and also a member of ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International).
Montana Academy is a private therapeutic boarding school for young people ages 14 to 17 at crisis points in their lives.
Many of our students have endured traumas, struggled with learning difficulties or school or social failure. Many have emotional symptoms such as depression, tantrums or anxiety that have disrupted their ability to function on a day-to-day basis.
We are located in Marion, in the northwestern area of Montana, 40 miles southwest of Kalispell on US Highway 2.
As a therapeutic boarding school, we emphasize both treatment and education. We endeavor to provide sophisticated clinical expertise in a simple environment.
On a remote Montana ranch, the school combines an emotional growth curriculum designed for psychologically troubled youth with a dual academic program—grounded in practical tasks to suit students disenchanted with and disengaged from conventional classrooms.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from North Carolina and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Shattuck-St Mary's (SSM) is a co-educational Episcopal Church-affiliated boarding & day school offering Grades 6-12 in Faribault MN, 50 miles south of Minneapolis.
Founded in 1858, the same year that Minnesota became a state, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School has built its reputation for excellence on a foundation of history, tradition and exceptional academics.
Our 417 students in grades 6-12 come from 34 states and 22 countries to pursue a rigorous college preparatory curriculum and focused development in athletics and the arts.
Through this opportunity, which we call the “Experience,” students at SSM learn, grow, thrive and often find the unexpected in themselves. Our school is known for its Centers of Excellence hockey, soccer and figure skating programs, and we also provide ESL programs for international students.
Co-educational Day & Boarding Program for Students in Grades 6-12
Core Curriculum Subjects include:
- World Languages
- Computer Science
- Fine Arts
- Advanced Placement courses
- ESL Courses for international students
- Summer Camps...
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from the UK, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
You are here: School & College Search> Boarding Schools for Girls, Boys in the U.S.> Boarding schools & behavior modification schools in North Dakota for children / high school teens in Cass County, Burleigh County, Grand Forks County..