Co-ed boarding school in Montana: Therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens with emotional issues, behavioral problems. High school programs for difficult boys, girls, residential treatment center in Northwestern Montana for kids from ID, WY, ND, SD, UT, CA, NY, TX, NC..
Montana Academy, Kalispell: Montana Academy is a private therapeutic boarding school for young people ages 14 to 17 at crisis points in their lives. Many of our students have endured traumas, struggled with learning difficulties or school or social failure. Many have emotional symptoms such as depression, tantrums or anxiety that have disrupted their ability to function on a day-to-day basis. We are located in Marion, in the northwestern area of Montana, 40 miles southwest of Kalispell on US Highway 2.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Therapeutic Boarding School Program for Troubled Teens (Ages 14-17) Montana Academy offers a broad range of classes in English, history, mathematics, science, art and foreign language. Honors and Advance Placement are available in many classes.
Students take three classes and earn 5 credits per subject passed in a 12-week block curriculum. The Academy also offers the PSAT, SAT and assistance with college applications.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Montana, across the United States, and from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Therapeutic Boarding School For troubled teens ages 13-18
- Middle School Program
- High School Program
- Credit Recovery
- Accelerated Learning
- College Preparation/ AP Classes
- SAT/ACT Testing Center
- Anti-Bullying Program
- GED Program
- College-level Courses
We create a customized program for each student that requires a minimum of 3 months. However, best results for lasting success are realized through 6+ months of treatment.
TWAI graduates average a 3.5 GPA. It is common for a student to complete 1.5 years of course work in 1 year.
Clearview Horizon School for Girls is a therapeutic boarding school designed for girls between the ages of 13 to 21 years. We are located in Sandpoint in Bonner County, Idaho, set in the beautiful Montana mountains.
Clearview is for girls who are struggling with self-esteem, motivation, purpose, the influence of a negative peer environment, recreational drug use, an eating disorder, or some other destructive behavioral pattern.
Through our unique Christian-based program, students find the strength to overcome their disorders. Students attend school, receive tutoring when necessary, and participate in after school activities.
More than 500 students have trusted their care to Clearview Horizon since 1996. Clearview offers a program made up of skilled and experienced professionals who help young women struggling with life problems.
Clearview is fully accredited through the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC). It has been our mission to help young girls rejoin their families and face the world better equipped with the skills necessary to succeed in life.
Situated in central South Dakota, Sunshine Bible Academy is a non-denominational, K-12 Christian school for boys and girls.
Located in the town of Miller, Hand County SD, we offer local day school educational programs for elementary school students, and a residential (boarding) school program for secondary students in Grades 9-12.
Our curriculum is based on the philosophy of Christian education that relates biblical truths to every area of learning.
Sunshine Bible Academy is accredited by the State of South Dakota Division of Elementary and Secondary Education and also a member of ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International).
NSL Mondial, Public High School Program in Eastern Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Would you consider a public high school education in Ontario (in the Ottawa area) for your child if an international student?
• Our listing is not for a boarding school. Instead, we offer "homestay accommodation with a Canadian host family" for international students (in 9th to 12th grades) who seek admissions to a public high school in Canada.
• NSL Mondial is a leading, reliable source for introducing the best English language immersion experiences in Canada and the USA for international students (children and adults), and the directors of NSL Mondial have over 30 years of experience in language education worldwide.
• We now offer placements into public high schools in Eastern Ontario (primarily Ottawa) for international students (in grades 9 through 12) seeking quality secondary school education in Canada while simultaneously availing of the opportunity to develop their English language skills when immersed in academic credit courses.
• With a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million inhabitants, Ottawa is the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, and enjoys the highest standard of living in the nation as well as low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research and cultural institutions, including the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery, and numerous museums.
Cherry Gulch is an accredited therapeutic boarding school for boys ages 10 to 14 with various difficulties including ADHD, learning differences, oppositional-defiance, depression, low self-esteem, poor motivation, anger, anxiety, family conflict, and other behavioral and emotional problems.
Located beneath the western slope of the Rocky Mountains near Boise, Idaho, in the North West Pacific region of the United States (east of Washington State), we are equipped to handle very difficult students as well as "softer" students with more internalizing behaviors. We are an ADHD boarding school that knows how to cater to your troubled child.
We are also prepared academically to work with students with learning difficulties and those that are brilliant academically. Our goal is to provide early intervention and prevention to help these boys reach their full potential and to become well-rounded pro social young men.
We are licensed by the State of Idaho, our school is accredited by Northwest Association of Accredited Schools, and we have been selected by Woodbury Reports for their "Excellence in Education" award two years in a row.
- Individual, group, and family psychotherapy with experienced doctorate and masters level therapists.
- Individualized treatment plans
- Creative approaches to empirically based treatments
- Active experiential learning and therapeutics
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Individualized education plans
- A wide variety of activities and learning experiences
- Family involvement and a strong parenting program
- High staff to student ratio
- Highly skilled and compassionate staff